噢 我吃不下
Oh, I couldn't.
我猜你已经习惯了吧 波罗先生?
I suppose you're inured to
this sort of thing, Mr. Poirot?
不不不 正相反 我认为非常好
No, no, no, on the contrary. I think it is very nice.
要知道 帕特丽夏小姐
You know, Mlle. Patricia,
我爱上过一个非常年轻漂亮的英国女孩
I once loved a very young, beautiful English girl
长相酷似与你
who resembled you greatly.
可是 唉 她不会烧菜
But, alas, she could not cook.
然后关系就枯萎了
And the relationship withered.
不 我说的是--可怜的格兰特夫人的事
No, I meant -- Well, you know,
poor Mrs. Grant and everything.
帕特丽夏小姐 来点面包 可以吗?
Mlle. Patricia, a little bread, perhaps?
让我的灰色小细胞保持活力
It is essential to keep up the strength
是很重要的
of my little gray cells.
你看上去好多了 先生
You seem a little better, sir.
谢谢 我也觉得好多了
Thank you. I am feeling better.
简直不像是真的
Doesn't seem real at all.
就像是一出戏
It's like a little play or something.
这出戏 我认为 比我们今晚看的那出乱七八糟的好多了
A better play, I trust, than
the farrago we saw this evening.
噢 你不喜欢吗?
Oh, didn't you like it?
噢 我们都觉得妙极了
Oh, we all thought it was terrific.
啊 恕我不敢苟同--正相反
Ah, I beg to differ -- on the contrary.
我们未得知所有的事实
We were not given all the facts.
所提供的事实均指向奇瓦斯 那个管家
The facts, as presented,
pointed to Chivers, the butler.
噢 你这么看吗 先生?
Oh, do you think so, sir?
毫无疑问
There's no question.
设想一下他的处境
Consider his position.
他是仅有的一个既有动机也有时机
He was the only person who had
the motive and the opportunity
往雪利酒里下毒的人
to poison the sherry.
然后作者
And then the writer
就让那个头脑简单 沉闷乏味的警♥察♥
has this character of a simple, plodding policeman
啰里吧嗦地总结一通
speaking a windbag of the summing up
而使得他的整件案子停留在了幼稚的次要情节上--
and resting his whole case
on the infantile subplot --
门开着
The door was open.
进来吧 督查
Come in, Inspector.
哦 看起来像是个相当俗套的案子
Well, it looks like a pretty cut-and-dried matter.
恐怕不用劳您大驾了 波罗
Not worth your while, I'm afraid, Poirot.
那女人就是格兰特夫人 没错
But that woman's Mrs. Grant, all right.
女仆确认了她的身份
The maid identified her.
她是被桌边的
She was shot at the table
一把小口径半自动手♥枪♥打死的
with a small-caliber automatic pistol.
她朝前倒下 以致桌布沾上了血
She fell forward, which
accounts for the blood on the cloth.
这么说 她是被人蓄意枪杀的?
So, somebody actually shot her in cold blood?
看起来是这样 先生 是的
That's the way it looks, sir, yes.
真吓人
How dreadful.
那死亡时间呢?
And the time of death?
医生判断是五六个小时以前
The doctor estimates between five and six hours ago.
你们中没人注意到在这段时候内公♥寓♥里
None of you noticed anyone unusual in the flats
有什么不寻常的人吧 我猜?
around that time, I suppose?
米尔德里德午饭后就来了
Mildred arrived just after lunch,
我们一直都没出去过 直到7点左右吉米和多诺万
and we didn't go out until Jimmy
and Donovan came to collect us
来接我们一同去剧院 不是吗?
for the theater at about 7:00, wasn't it?
那你们什么时候回来的?
And you got back at what time?
噢 大概10:30吧
Oh, 10:30 or so.
女仆说了些什么?
What does the maid say?
啊 特洛特小姐
Ah, Miss Trotter.
不好意思
Excuse me.
好像她晚上都不在
I assume she had the evening off.
她5点出门10点左右回来
She went out at 5:00 and got back about 10:00,
用自己的钥匙开门进了屋
letting herself in with her own key.
她没觉得有什么异常?
She noticed nothing unusual?
她以为她女主人已经睡了--
She thought her mistress was in bed --
就没想过要看看运货箱后面
never thought to look behind the packing cases.
这非常奇怪
That's very curious.
奇怪?
Curious?
试图隐藏尸体
To try and hide the body.
在他逃脱以前不想给人发现
Didn't want the crime
discovered until he made his getaway.
也许
Perhaps.
嗯 不过...
Well, mm, but...
噢 抱歉
Oh, pardon.
请接着说吧 总督察
Please continue, Chief Inspector.
哦 我们在地上发现了这个
Well, we found this on the floor,
估计是他匆忙之中掉的
dropped in his haste, I expect.
看看角上 波罗
Take a look at the corner, Poirot.
"J.F."
没错--“J.F”
That's right -- "J.F."
再看下这个
Now take a look at this.
这是在那个死去的女人口袋里找到的
This was found in the pocket
of the dead woman's dress.
“要是你方便的话 我今晚过来
"If it suits you, I will come this evening.
6点钟如何?
Shall we say 6:00?
弗雷泽”
Frazer."
一份显示这个弗雷泽有罪的证据
An incriminating document for this Frazer.
噢 我想我们可以将
Oh, I think we may take it
J.F与弗雷泽看作为一人
that J.F. and Frazer are one and the same.
一个叫约翰·弗雷泽的人 也许
A John Frazer, perhaps.
我们会及时查明他的底细
We'll get a line on him in due course.
总督察 先生?
Chief Inspector, sir?
特洛特小姐想知道她现在能否回家 长官
Miss Trotter here was wondering
if she can go home now, sir.
我打算去我姐姐家住 不要紧吧
I'm going to stay at my sister's, if that's all right.
我无法睡在这里 今晚不行 我做不到
I couldn't sleep here, not tonight. I couldn't.
好的 暂时没问题
Yes, that'll be all right for now.
噢 谢谢你 先生
Oh, thank you, sir.
对不起 小姐
Excuse me, mademoiselle.
是的 先生?
Yes, sir?
可以的话 请允许我问你个问题
Permit me, if I may, to ask you the question.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
你今晚回到格兰特夫人的公♥寓♥时
When you returned to the flat
belonging to Mrs. Grant this evening,
你进过客厅吗?
did you enter the sitting room?
噢 是的 先生
Oh, yes, sir.
我上楼时取走了晚上的邮件
I collected the evening post on my way up,
后来我把格兰特夫人的信放在了客厅桌子上
and I left the letters for Mrs.
Grant on the sitting-room table.
你没注意到那屋里有些怪异吗?
And you noticed nothing strange in that room?
没有 先生 一点没有
No, sir, nothing.
多谢你了 小姐
Thank you very much, mademoiselle.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
晚安
Good night.
啊 波罗
Ah, Poirot.
显然 最后一封邮件是今晚9点送来的
Apparently, the last post
arrived at 9:00 this evening.
谢谢你 黑斯廷斯
Thank you, Hastings.
据迪克说
And according to Dicker,
这栋楼整晚都没有陌生人出入过
nobody out of the ordinary came in
and out of the building all night.
督查 劳驾
Inspector, please.
能不能帮我点忙
A little favor, if I may.
又来了
Here we go.
我想检查一下格兰特夫人的公♥寓♥
I would like to examine the
flat belonging to Mrs. Grant.
那里什么也没有 波罗
There's nothing there, Poirot.
哦...
Well...
我已下令通缉这个约翰·弗雷泽
I've put out a call for this John Frazer.
我们一找到他 这案子就结了
We find him, that's the end of it.
正如你所言
As you say.
那就好
Well, then.
噢 你喜欢怎么查就怎么查吧
Oh, examine it as much as you like.
你没事吧?
You all right?
我没事
I'm all right.
你在发抖 一定是冷了
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表