当那个冷血的英国人走到太阳底下
When the cold-blooded Englishman comes out into the sun,
也许他的心会被融化
perhaps it warms his passion.
啊 巴斯塔
Ah, basta!
但格德先生没有承认自己的罪行
But Mr. Gold does not admit his guilt.
恰恰相反 他说自己是清白的
On the contrary, he protests his innocence.
仅仅是因为杀错了人 没什么辩解的
Just because the wrong person died, that is no defense.
你什么意思 我不能取我护照
What do you mean, I can't pick up my passport?
这是警方给我们发来的紧急命令 中校
They are my express instructions from the police, Commander.
我想立刻带我妻子的尸体回英国安葬
I want my wife's body given a decent burial back in England,
而不是在这个意大利的偏僻小岛上
not in some outpost of the Italian empire.
现在 今天下午有一班船要离开
Now, there's a ship leaving this afternoon,
如果我不能上船 尸体会发出臭味的
and there's going to be a hell of a stink if I'm not on it.
查德里中校
Commander Chantry.
对你失去妻子 我没什么补偿
There is no recompense I can make for the loss of your wife,
我也没什么合适的话说
nothing I can say to you that's adequate,
只是我也失去了丈夫
only that I have lost a husband.
噢 波罗先生 如果我早点听你的建议的话
Oh, Mr. Poirot, if only we had taken your advice.
建议 什么建议
Advice? What advice?
几天前波罗先生建议我们离开这个岛
Mr. Poirot recommended that we leave the island some days ago.
那我希望您当时也能提醒我 波罗先生
Then I wish you'd warned me also, Mr. Poirot.
啊
Ah.
你准备去探望你的丈夫吗 夫人
You are going to visit your husband, madame?
是的
Yes.
当我告诉你他是清白的时候 相信我
Then believe me when I tell you that he is innocent.
你就放心吧 他很快会被放出来的
And you may rest assured that he will soon be released.
抱歉
Excuse me.
请 我到阳台喝点茶
If you please, one tisane on the terrace.
谢谢
Merci.
到底怎么回事 波罗
What's going off, Poirot?
你把所有的事都弄得神神秘秘的
You make all these confounded mysteries,
叫你解释一下也没用
and it's useless asking you to explain.
我告诉过你 道格拉斯·格德是清白的
I have told you, Douglas Gold is innocent.
那就意味着我们中的某个人在杯子里下了毒
But that means that one of us poisoned the glass.
确实如此
Indeed.
谢谢
Merci.
当我们知道毒药从何而来
And we shall know who
的时候 我们将知道是谁
when we know from where the poison came.
但我们有个问题 嗯
But there we have the problem, eh?
警♥察♥不允许我做更进一步的调查
The police will not allow me any further facilities.
对他们来说 案子已经破了 了结了
For them, the case is dried and cut.
那 我也许可以帮助你
Then…I may be able to help you.
我相信可以和一些朋友打打招呼
I trust I may speak among friends.
法官是我的朋友
The forensic officer is a friend of mine.
你明白吗 波罗 这是个非常微妙的事情
You understand, Mr. Poirot, this is a matter of extreme delicacy.
确实是的
Mais oui.
到这里来度假 波罗先生
Came out here on holiday, Mr. Poirot,
而且爱上了这个地方
fell in love with the place.
你检查过毒药了 先生
You have examined the poison, monsieur?
是的 它是当地 罗德岛的 非常古老的药
Yes, it's local -- Rhodian, very old remedy.
圣·约翰时代的骑士在这儿住院
The Knights of St. John were hospitables
在成为战士之前
before they were warriors.
这是他们的药方之一
It's one of their potions,
稀释之后也有疗效 不掺水是致命的
medicinal in its diluted form, lethal when neat.
蛇咬伤
A snake bite.
它是从响尾蛇的毒牙上提取的
It's from the fangs of the horned viper.
这个岛仍然充满迷信
The island's still full of superstition.
这种毒药叫作毒毛旋花苷
It's called vilitilio occius.
这毒药从哪儿能得到
Where would such a poison be obtained?
没医生开的处方拿不到
Not on the shelves of a pharmacist.
有些医生或庸医
Some herbalist or quack.
如果你想查 就到这些街道去找找
If you really wanted to search, try the streets around here.
黑衫党
Blackshirts.
这儿有这么多街道
There are so many streets.
我们从哪儿开始
Where do we begin?
小姐 我们必须看起来
Mademoiselle, we must now appear
像大中午出来疯狂的英国人一样
the mad English who go out in the midday sun.
我们必须相信在老城里没有什么秘密
And we must trust in the old town to give up her secrets.
走吧
Come.
一切都会好起来的
It will be all right.
祖母
Yiayia!
祖母
Yiayia!
不 不 你没明白我的话
No, no, you don't understand.
我不想买♥♥毒药
I don't want to buy some poison.
我想知道你有没有把毒药卖♥♥给了别的人
I want to know if you sold any to someone else.
昨天或是前天
Yesterday or the day before.
女人吗
Anglos?
身高
Tall?
不太正常
Megalos?
他的头发像我的还是更深一点
And his hair,was it like mine or darker?
不是男人 是女士
Not men,lady.
是的 是个英国女人
Yes, English lady.
波罗 毒药卖♥♥给了格德夫人
Poirot, the poison was sold to Mrs. Gold.
当然
Of course.
那么 你明白了吗
So, you comprehend?
但为什么她要帮助她丈夫毒死查德里
But whyever did she want to help her husband poison Chantry?
啊 我亲爱的帕梅拉小姐
Ah, my dear Mlle. Pamela,
问题不是
it is not a question
谁谋杀查德里中校未遂
of who failed to murder the Commander Chantry,
而是谁 是什么原因
but who and for what reason
成功地谋杀了他的妻子
succeeded in murdering his wife.
骚乱
A disturbance?
是的 护照被偷走了
Yes, the passports were stolen.
他被一声尖叫吸引了注意力
He was distracted by a scream.
格德夫人被打扰了
Mrs. Gold was disturbed.
一只蟑螂飞来并落在枕头上
A mantis flew in and settled on a pillow.
经过昨晚那场可怕的事件以后 他离开了桌子
After last night's terrible events, he left the desk.
查德里中校还在旅馆吗
Is Commander Chantry still in the hotel?
好
Bien.
马乔里·格德和查德里
Marjorie Gold and Chantry?
哦 是的 帕梅拉小姐 永恒的三角
Oh, yes, Mlle. Pamela -- the eternal triangle.
你记得吗
You remember?
但不是你设想的那种三角
But not the one that you were supposed to see.
你只不过看到了格德夫人的反应
It was only the reactions of Mme. Gold
还有查德里中校嫉妒的咆哮
and the jealous blusters of the Commander Chantry
使你觉得道格拉斯·格德和
that made you think that Douglas Gold was in love
中校的妻子瓦伦丁·查德里在热恋
with the Commander's wife, Valentine Chantry.
哦 是的 这全是精心设计好的
Oh, yes, it was skillfully done.
你看 马乔里·格德和托尼·查德里
You see, Marjorie Gold and the Commander Chantry
在英国就计划好这一切了
had started their affair in England.
他们计划在这里相遇并在众人面前上演这场犯罪
They planned to meet here and stage their crime publicly.
查德里在自己的酒杯中下了毒
Chantry inserted the poison into his own drink
而且递给了他的妻子
and passed it to his wife.
她喝了 然后 在一片混乱中
She drank it, and then, in the confusion,
他悄悄地将毒药瓶子放进了道格拉斯·格德的口袋里
he slipped the bottle of poison into the pocket of Douglas Gold.
太可怕了
How awful.
但现在我们必须在他们离开小岛之前拦住他们
But now we must stop them before they can leave the island.
他们已经拿到了护照
Already they have obtained their passports.
我要查查到布林迪斯的船
I will check the boat from Brindisi.
你问问有谁看见了他们
You ask if anyone has seen them.
请原谅
Excuse me.
有没有英国人在船上
Are there English people on board?
-英国人 -没有 抱歉
-English people? -No, no, no, sorry.
布林迪斯
Brindisi?
-谢谢 -请
-Grazie. -Prego.
巴纳斯少校
Major Barnes!
我不得不做这样的的伪装 波罗
I have to keep up appearances, Poirot.
这些旗鱼已经是五天前的了
The swordfish is five days old.
这不是意大利人的 我一直盯着呢
It's not the Italians I've been keeping an eye on.
这是英国人的
It's the English.
查德里中校钓鱼去了
Commander Chantry has taken to fishing.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表