We'll join you in a minute. Come along, George.
我们一会儿就回来陪你们 来吧 乔治
If you'll excuse us.
恕我们失陪
I will take a promenade in the garden before turning in.
睡觉前我想到花♥园♥里转一圈
It will clear my brain.
让脑子清醒一下
You might've done that before we played cards.
您本该在开局前就去的
Madam is too agreeable.
夫人 您说得太对了
Good night.
晚安
There you are, my friend.
你在这儿 我的朋友
Why can't I stay at the house? That's what I want to know.
我想知道 为什么我不能呆在屋子里?
Number one, Hastings, you were not invited.
第一 黑斯廷斯 你没有被邀请
A pure oversight.
这个纯属疏忽
Number two, I need you at this stage incognito and very nearby.
第二 我需要你隐藏身份守在附近
My incognito's gone, for a start.
我的身份已经暴露了
Why? Why is this?
为什么? 怎么会?
Well, the pub's so crowded, I'm having to share a room.
嗯 旅馆客人太多 我不得不跟人共用一间房♥
And you'll never guess who with.
你一定猜不到我跟谁一起住
No, Hastings, I will not.
确实猜不到 黑斯廷斯
Japp.
贾普
With the Chief Inspector Japp?
和贾普总督察?
And the room has only got one bed.
而且房♥间里只摆了一张床
I wonder why the Chief Inspector Japp is here.
我纳闷为什么贾普总督察会在这儿
You're not very sympathetic.
你怎么一点儿都不同情我
We all have our troubles, Hastings.
我们都有麻烦 黑斯廷斯
I would rather share a bed
我宁愿和贾普
with the Chief Inspector Japp and three of his sergeants
以及他那三个巡佐通通挤在一张床上
than to be partnered at bridge with the Lady Carrington.
也不愿意跟卡林顿夫人合伙打一手牌
Yes, I've been hearing about her from the chauffeur.
是的 我听司机说过她的事了
Apparently, Sir George is trying to get her
很显然乔治爵士一直试着
to give up cards altogether.
不让她再玩牌了
Yes, well, I'm very pleased to hear it, mon ami.
是的 听到这个我真欣慰 我的朋友
She plays abominably.
她的牌技烂得不能再烂了
No, but she loses a lot of money at it.
她在上面输了很多钱
She's heavily in hock to money lenders.
债台高筑
Really?
真的?
Hastings, try to find out for me, if you please,
黑斯廷斯 帮个忙 想法儿弄清楚
who asked the chief inspector to be here.
是谁把总督察弄这来的
That is most interesting.
这一点我很好奇
Good night, Mumsy. Goodnight, darling.
晚安 妈妈 晚安 宝贝
What do you think of this idea
如果用无线电反射波
of detecting aircraft by radio echoes?
探测飞机 你怎么看?
RDF? Feasible.
用无线电测向仪? 我认为可行
We've put a certain amount of money into research.
我们投入了一定的研究经费
How much money?
多少钱?
I'm not gonna tell you that.
这我不能告诉你
Oh, hello.
哦 你们好
I just came in to fetch my bag.
我只是来拿我的包
Don't mind us.
不用管我们
Good night again.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Having that woman here is a mistake, Mayfield.
请那女人来是一个错误 梅菲尔德
No matter what your intentions are, it'll do you no good.
无论你目的何在 这对你都没有好处
It will do me a great deal of good
这对我的好处可大着呢
when I get her put into Holloway Prison.
等我把她抓进哈洛威监狱
Ah, it's all nonsense, all this talk of trapping her.
胡说八道 什么设圈套捉她
What was that?
那是什么?
What?
什么?
Someone ran across the terrace there.
有人刚才从露台跑过去了
I didn't see anything.
我什么都没看见
Anyway, how do you intend to trap her?
算了 你打算怎么设圈套捉她?
I'm sure I saw something.
我确实看到有人
Why do politicians treat everyone else like idiots?
为什么政客总把其他人都看成白♥痴♥呢?
Hmph.
哼
Probably because they voted for us in the first place.
也许是因为这群人先投了政客的票
I've laid everything out on the desk, sir.
东西都放在书桌上了
Will you want me anymore tonight?
今晚您还需要我吗 先生?
Uh, no. We'll probably be late.
哦 不用了 我们可能会弄得很晚
You might as well turn in.
你最好去休息吧
I'll lock these away myself. Right.
我自己会把这些锁好 好的
Goodnight, Mr. Mayfield. Sir George.
晚安 梅菲尔德先生 乔治爵士
Just a minute.
等一等
You've forgotten the most important paper.
你忘了最重要的一页
I don't think so, sir.
我不这么想 先生
Sheet number three,
缺了第三页
the mathematics for the aluminium stressing.
铝应力计算的那一页
I put it on the top.
我就放在最上面
It isn't here.
可它不在这儿
I don't understand.
我不明白
I put it here. I know I did.
我就放在这了 我确信
No, you must have made a mistake.
不 你一定是搞错了
It must still be in the safe.
一定是还在保险箱里
No. I put it there.
不 我确定我放这儿了
I looked for it particularly and put it on the top.
我特地抽出来 放到最上面的
Do you mean to tell me it's gone?
你们是想说它丢了?
Who's been in this room?
谁进过这个房♥间?
No one at all.
一个人都没有
Well, it can't just have vanished into thin air.
文件不会凭空消失
Someone must have taken it.
一定是有人拿走了
Can Poirot be of assistance?
波洛能帮上忙吗?
Finding the lost property
找寻失踪的物件
is something of a profession of mine.
属于我的职业领域
What is missing?
什么东西丢了?
This is a matter of national security.
此事关乎国♥家♥安♥全♥
I think we should alert Inspector Japp.
我们应该通知贾普总督察
Telephone him at The Three Crowns, would you, Mr. Carlile?
给他打电♥话♥ 他住在三皇冠旅馆 卡莱尔先生
Where does that door lead?
这扇门通到哪里?
Well done.
干得好
This wasn't meant to happen.
这件事不该发生的...
But it was. You said --
你说过设圈套...
Not like this.
但不是这样
She's turned the tables on us.
形势完全被她扭转了
Oh, my God. I knew it.
哦 我的天哪 我就知道
I knew it.
我早就知道
I told you not to play with fire.
我告诉过你 不要玩火
What am I going to tell the P.M.?
你让我怎么跟首相阁下说?
Nothing for the moment.
目前一个字也别说
You mustn't panic.
你先别慌
I'm damned if that woman's gonna get away with it.
要是那女人把文件带走 我就死定了
M. Mayfield, forgive me.
梅菲尔德先生 请原谅
I do not wish to delve into the secrets.
我并不希望探听贵国的机密
But, please, can you give me some idea what is on the paper?
但您能否至少透露一下 文件上写了些什么?
I don't know how closely
不知道您对
you follow international events, Mr. Poirot,
国际时事的关心程度如何 波洛先生
but Germany has just announced
但德国政♥府♥刚刚宣布
that she has parity with this country in the air.
其在空中与英国是势均力敌的
And so I understand.
我明白了
Yeah, well, what that means is that that piece of paper
我再说明白一点 丢失的那张纸
is perhaps our only chance of keeping our civilian population
也许是保护英国国民免遭德国空袭的
safe from aerial attack.
唯一的指望
Am I exaggerating?
这么说不夸张吧?
Not a jot.
句句属实
So, the technical breakthrough, huh?
那么 是技术上的重大突破 嗯?
And worth a considerable amount of money.
这项顶尖技术一定价值不菲
Oh, money doesn't enter into it.
哦 跟钱没有任何关系
Well, it might with some people and in certain quarters.
但在某些方面 对某些人来说它是的
Traitors, you mean.
卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥ 您是指
Indeed.
正是
But anyone, me included,
任何一个人 包括我在内
could knock on the door of the German Embassy,
只要把它带进德国大使♥馆♥
and when I come out, I could be a rich man
出来时就肯定摇身一变
if I had these papers?
成为大富翁
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表