很好
Fine.
那就好
Excellent.
那现在就让我们享受一顿著名的英式早餐吧
And now we enjoy the famous English breakfast.
好的 你会喜欢的
Well, you may.
你吃什么呢 黑斯廷斯?
What are you having, Hastings?
哦 我想应该是鸡蛋葱豆饭
Well, I think it's kedgeree.
都是米饭
Certainly rice.
我在里面找不出别的
I can't find anything else in it.
可 黑斯廷斯 那著名的英式早餐在哪儿呢?
But, Hastings, where is this famous English breakfast?
哦 你没注意到昨天的晚餐吗?
Well, didn't you notice at dinner last night?
每人只有一个土豆--不大的一个-- 一块肉饼
Just one potato each --not a big one -- one cutlet.
啊 没错 可由于是英式晚餐
Ah, mais oui, but from an English dinner,
没人会怀有什么期待
one expects no more.
但是早餐呢?
But breakfast?
我猜他们是不是没钱了?
I wonder if they're not short of money, you know?
要知道 昨晚我屋里都没生火
The fire wasn't lit in my room last night.
好的 让他们现在就过来 立刻过来
Well, get them here now, this instant,
所有的男人无一例外 特雷德韦尔!
every man jack of them, Tredwell!
好的 先生
Very good, sir.
哦 早上好
Oh, good morning.
早安 威佛利先生
Bonjour, M. Waverly.
那威佛利夫人现在怎样了?
And how is Mme. Waverly this morning?
她仍然很虚弱
She's still weak.
估计她今天起不了床
She won't be able to get up today.
但还有更糟的
But there's worse.
看看这个
Look at this.
就在我自己的卧室里
In my own bedroom.
我去洗了个澡
I went for my bath.
还没过10分钟
I wasn't more than 10 minutes.
等我一回来 它就钉在了我枕头上
When I got back, there it was, pinned to my pillow.
只有三个字 -- “十二点”
Just three words --"At twelve o'clock."
这家伙胆子真大!
The nerve of the fellow.
正是!
Precisely!
肯定有内应
There's a traitor somewhere.
某个为我工作的人
Someone on my staff.
好的 我有个好办法
Well, I know a trick worth two of that.
你打算怎么做?
What are you going to do?
解雇他们
Sack them.
把他们都解雇掉!
Sack the lot of them.
除非有人坦承 当然
Unless one of them owns up,
of course.
当然特雷德韦尔会留下
Tredwell will stay, of course.
我还是孩子时他就在这儿了
He's been here since I was a boy.
还有柯林斯小姐
And Miss Collins.
对不起 柯林斯小姐是?
I'm sorry. Miss Collins?
我妻子的秘书 她不会有任何问题
My wife's secretary. Nothing wrong with her.
我的上帝!
My God.
我对内奸无法容忍♥!
I can't abide a traitor!
员工都叫齐了 威佛利先生
The staff are assembled, Mr. Waverly.
谢谢你 特雷德韦尔
Thank you, Tredwell.
威佛利先生 我请求你再考虑考虑
M. Waverly,
I ask you to reconsider.
屋里人越少
The emptier a house is,
歹徒的行踪就越不容易被发现
the easier it will be for a miscreant to move about unseen.
瞎说
Nonsense.
波罗先生 只要我们各自行事
Mr. Poirot, you stick to your job, and I shall stick to mine.
那我们就不会争吵
Then we shan't fall out.
但是在面临绑♥架♥危机
But to empty your house
前几小时却清空屋里人
a few hours before the threatened abduction
就我看来这是极度愚蠢的
seems to me to be the height of folly.
你竟敢这么说 先生?
How dare you, sir?
你把我说成是个笨蛋喽?
You call me a fool?
我认为我正做着最能保护我儿子的事
I'm doing what I consider best for the defense of my son.
我能自己判断对错
Allow me to be the judge of that.
我无法阻止你 先生
I cannot prevent you, monsieur.
没错
Quite.
他这人很固执 黑斯廷斯
He is stubborn, that one, Hastings.
我的天 奇迹总会出现的
Mon Dieu, wonders will never stop.
贾普总督察
The Chief Inspector Japp.
列成直队
Line up in a straight line.
回心转意了 总督察?
A change of heart, Chief Inspector?
是啊 可以这么说 波罗先生
Yes, you might say that, Mr. Poirot.
要么可以说是我不忍♥目睹某些三脚猫作茧自缚的窘样
Or you might say I don't want to see some poor amateur get himself in a fix.
啊 您心肠可真好 贾普总督察
Ah, you are too kind, Chief Inspector Japp.
您那伟大的菩萨心肠会令您自讨没趣的
Your great heart will be your downfall.
会的 会的
True, true.
那么 这个傻不拉几的乡下地主在哪儿呢?
Now, then, where's the simple country squire?
你上大厅能找到他他正打算把雇员全都解雇了
You will find him in the hall, sacking all his staff.
噢 天哪
Oh, dear.
他心情很糟糕 是吗?
Got out of bed the wrong side, did he?
有可能
Perhaps.
祝您走运
Bonne chance.
你们中的一位要对此负责
One of you is responsible.
我期望能有个答复
I expect an answer.
好吧?
Well?
我等着
I'm waiting.
别太快 注意了
Not too fast, mind.
别担心 我不会超过80码的
Don't worry. I won't go over 80.
公里?
Kilometers?
英里
Miles.
不管出了什么事 黑斯廷斯 我们必须在12点以前赶回来
Whatever happens, Hastings, we must be back before 12:00.
没人能用这种态度待我
I will not be treated in this manner.
没什么好多说的 威瑟斯太太
There is nothing more to be said, Mrs. Withers.
还有好多事要说呢 威佛利先生
There is a great deal more to be said, Mr. Waverly.
我不会--
I will not --
你可以收拾好你行李
You may pack your bag
去柯林斯小姐那儿领一周的薪水了
and collect a week's wages from Miss Collins.
那要我怎么对约翰尼说呢?
And what am I supposed to tell Johnnie?
你什么也不用对他说
You will say nothing to him.
他暂时有柯林斯小姐照顾
He is in Miss Collins' care for the moment.
你可以走了 威瑟斯太太
You may go, Mrs. Withers.
你来这里干嘛?
What are you doing here?
早 威佛利先生
Morning, Mr. Waverly.
我带了些人过来
I've brought some men down with me.
我会派他们去房♥子的每个角落
I'll disperse them around the house,
如果你允许的话 先生
if that's agreeable to you, sir.
你曾给威佛利盖过房♥子 是吗?
You were doing the building work up at Waverly, were you?
马上会再开工的
Will be again soon.
他总这么跟我说
So he keeps telling me.
泰德 只有亲眼看见我才会信他
Ted. I'll believe it when I see it.
我估计她不会关心房♥子这档子事
I don't reckon she cares about the house, that sort of thing.
-真的? -是的
-Really? -No.
她关心的是这一整块地方
The whole place could fall down, as far as she's concerned.
她才是那个有钱的主
She's the one with the money,
但你们绝猜不到她是怎么持家的
though you'd never know it, the way she carries on.
泰德
Ted.
很好 一个人去那条路的尽头
Right, one man at the head of the path
就是通向马厩的那条路
that leads to the stables there.
对 比彻姆 去马厩前面
Right. Beacham, at the head of the stables.
长官
Sir.
一人守着大门 当然
One man by the main door, of course.
-奥斯本 守前门 -是 长官
-Osborne, by the front door. -Yes, Sergeant.
两个人在外面巡逻
Two on the perimeter.
-乔治 史密斯 -是 长官
-George, Smith. -Yes, sir.
还有两人守在这里...
And a couple here by the…
-佣人的屋子? -就是它
-Servants' quarters? -That's it.
还有炒鸡蛋 对吗?
And scrambled eggs, was it?
当然 小香肠呢?
Mais certainement, and the little sausages?
-噢 有的 先生 -香料羊腰呢?
-Oh, yes, sir. -Deviled kidneys?
羊腰吗 有的 培根要吗?
Kidneys, yes. What about bacon?
-嫩点儿的 -当然啦
-Crisp. -Of course.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表