许多天主教房♥子都曾有个牧师洞
A lot of Catholic houses used to have priest holes,
是牧师们用来躲避国王的手下追赶的地方
places where the priests used to escape to if the king's men came looking for them.
在哪里 这条通道?
Where is it, this tunnel?
真神圣啊!
Sacré.
这通往何处?
Where does this lead?
走大约半英里后出去就是陵墓
It comes out at the mausoleum, about half a mile away.
我需要一个...手电筒(法语)
I need a…lampe de poche.
怎么说来着 便携灯?
What is that, a lamp of the pocket?
-手电筒吗? -手电筒!
-A torch? -Torch!
噢 我车里就有一个
Oh, I've got one in the car.
很好
Bon.
谁会知道有这条通道呢 威佛利先生?
Who would know of the existence of this, Mr. Waverly?
这可不好说
Not easy to say.
是来过些参观房♥子的人 我料想
A few people who've visited the house, I suppose,
可主要还是家里人
but mainly just family.
我明白了 仆人呢?
I see. Servants?
一两个吧 我猜
One or two of them, I suppose.
柯林斯小姐呢?
Miss Collins?
噢 不 我肯定她不晓得
Oh, no, I'm sure not.
特雷德韦尔呢?
Tredwell?
噢 我想他肯定知道
Oh, he's bound to, I suppose.
他跟着我们这么久了
He's been with us so long.
啊
Ah.
还有孩子的保姆--威瑟斯太太呢?
And the child's nurse --Mrs. Withers?
我不这么想 不会的
I wouldn't have thought so, no.
来了-- 一人一个
Here we are -- one each.
好
Good.
来吧 黑斯廷斯上尉
Come, Captain Hastings.
我们即将步入一段黑暗的旅程
We embark on a voyage into darkness.
我陪你们一起去
I'll come with you.
不不不不不 必须
黑斯廷斯上尉与我两个人去
No, no, no, no, no, Captain Hastings and I must go alone.
这是朝下走的阶梯
There's some steps going down.
朝前走
Forward.
告诉我 你对这案子有何看法?
Tell me, what do you make of this case?
你不希望我在黑暗里思索吧 是吗?
HASTINGS: You don't expect me to think in the dark, do you?
啊 黑斯廷斯 这些灰色小细胞--
POIROT: Ah, Hastings, the little gray cells --
有时在黑暗中他们倒发挥的更好
sometimes they work even better in the dark.
可我们总是回到同一个问题--
But always we come back to the same question --
为什么他们在绑♥架♥孩子前
why would anyone warn the Waverlys
要警告威佛利家人?
before they kidnap a child?
我猜他们是希望
I suppose they hoped to get the money
不用动手就能把钱拿到
without actually being forced to do it.
可这不能改变一个事实
But this does not alter the fact
即他们是在将一件轻而易举的事
that they were making a thing difficult
变得困难无比
that was perfectly easy.
如果他们不标明时间或日期
If they do not specify a time or date,
坐等良机对他们来讲是容易至极的
nothing would be easier for them to wait their chance,
某天当孩子与他保姆外出时
carry off the child in a motor one day
开着车就能把他带走
when he is out with his nurse.
我想是这样
I suppose so.
我看见前面的亮光了
I can see a light up ahead.
很好
Good.
我已经讨厌这地道了!
I am bored with this tunnel!
多芳香 多美好
Very sweet, very nice.
啊
Ah.
看 那部车可能就等在这儿 离房♥子的距离正好
See, the car could be waiting here, well away from the house.
孩子可能被人通过地道带入了车
The child could be brought through the tunnel to the car.
司机开车逃离时
The driver makes the getaway,
还目睹了那儿所发生的一切
hooting as he passes in sight of there.
这是一出闹剧 没别的
It is a farce, nothing more.
每件事都表明
Everything goes to show
房♥子内存在着一个同谋者--
that there was an accomplice inside the house --
威佛利夫人的神秘中毒--
the mysterious poisoning of Mme. Waverly --
中毒?
Poisoning?
啊 我可怜的黑斯廷斯--如此的天真
Ah, my poor Hastings --so innocent.
不不不不不 这很好
No, no, no, no, no, it is nice.
可是你肯定无法想象 正是这起意外
But surely you cannot imagine it was by accident
使得威佛利夫人轻易地避开了
that Mme. Waverly was conveniently kept out of the way
那天的绑♥架♥事件
on the day of the kidnapping.
上帝啊!
Good God.
第二点--
Point number two --
一定是房♥里的人将最后一封信
someone in the house must have pinned the final note
钉在了威佛利先生的枕上
to M. Waverly's pillow.
是的 这点我明白
Yes, I see that.
第三点--
Point number three --
时钟被拨快了10分钟 嗯?
the putting on of the clock 10 minutes, huh?
一切都是内部人干的
All inside jobs.
如今 我们知道有四个人在房♥里
Now, we have four people inside the house.
威佛利夫人和柯林斯小姐我们可以排除
Mme. Waverly and Miss Collins we can exclude.
一个是--“au lit”你们怎么说来着 嗯?
The one is --How you say "au lit," huh?
卧床不起的 是吧?
Bedridden, yes?
还有另一个--柯林斯小姐 正陪着她
And the other, Miss Collins, is with her.
那只剩下威佛利先生和特雷德韦尔了
Well, that only leaves Mr. Waverly and Tredwell.
正是如此
So it does.
黑斯廷斯 这案子我已经受够了
Hastings, I've had enough of this case.
40分钟内有趟车开往伦敦
There is a train to London in 40 minutes.
哦 我可以开车送你去伦敦
Well, I'll drive you to London.
不不不 黑斯廷斯 我坐火车
No, no, no, Hastings, I take the train.
啊
Ah.
你上哪儿去?
Where are you going?
噢 我要劳驾黑斯廷斯上尉送我去车站
Oh, Captain Hastings is being kind enough to drive me to the station.
到了那里 我要转去伦敦
Thence, I shall proceed to London.
可这案子呢 -- 我的儿子
But the case -- my son.
你还什么都没做呢
You haven't done anything.
可我已经完事了 先生
But I have done everything, monsieur.
那他人呢?
Then where is he?
啊
Ah.
我给你个地址
I will give you the address.
一张白纸
It's a blank sheet.
因为我在等你帮我写出来
Because I am waiting for you to write it down for me.
你现在就带黑斯廷斯上尉和我去接孩子
You will take Captain Hastings and me to the boy now.
如果你拒绝 威佛利夫人就会被告知
If you do not, Mme. Waverly will be informed
这场卑鄙的犯罪是由
of the exact sequence of events
怎样一系列事件所精心构成的
that made up this dastardly crime.
他没事
He's all right.
他被照顾得很好
He's well cared for.
对此我毫不怀疑
Of that I have no doubt.
杰西?
Jessie?
爸爸?
Daddy?
爸爸!
Daddy!
啊 约翰尼的保姆
Ah. Johnnie's nurse.
当然 当然
Of course, of course.
你就是特雷德韦尔先生的女儿
You are Mr. Tredwell's daughter.
侄女
Niece.
啊
Ah.
我确信以你的才智可以将
I am sure your ingenuity will be equal to the task
孩子失而复得的经过解释清楚
of explaining the boy's reappearance.
如果我不是真心相信你是一个好父亲的话
If I did not believe you to be a good father at heart,
我是不太愿意给你这个机会的
I would not be so willing to give you another chance.
我会尽全力来避免一场丑闻
I'll do anything to avoid a scandal.
说得真好
Precisely.
面子最重要 嗯?
Appearances are what matter, huh?
这就是你妻子命令停止房♥屋改建工程
That was why it was intolerable that your wife
所让你感到无法忍♥受的原因
should call a halt to the restoration work on the house.
有一个富有的妻子
Having a rich wife is not the same
并不等于自己富有 先生
as being rich oneself, monsieur.
别担心
Don't worry.
我已经接受了教训
I've learnt my lesson.
很好
Good.
你有着一个古老光荣的姓氏
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表