Miss Mooney and Miss Cregan perhaps?
是穆尼小姐和克里根小姐吗?
Ah, yes, yes, the two little girls, yes.
啊 对对 是那两个小女孩
They're not children, M. Poirot.
她们已经不是女孩了 波洛先生
Oh, no.
对 不是
Nor am I.
我也不是孩子
No.
对
Very good...
很好
I say, Poirot -- look at these pomegranates.
我说 波洛 看看这些石榴
Sorry?
什么?
I don't think they like you
黑斯廷斯上尉 我觉得他们
to touch the fruit, Captain Hastings.
不喜欢您碰那些水果
Oh. Sorry.
哦 对不起
M. and Mme. Tolliver, what a pleasant surprise.
托利维夫妇 遇到你们真是喜出望外
Are you alone?
就你们夫妇俩吗?
Oh, quite alone, yes.
是的 就我们俩
Oh, that nice General Forbes joined us for a while,
和蔼的福布斯将军跟我们走了一会儿
but he had to rush back.
但是他着急回去了
He wasn't feeling at all the thick.
他在人群拥挤的地方会不舒服
Gyppy tummy, I dare say. Oliver.
我觉得他是肠胃不适 奥利弗
Now, we were just about to take some lunch.
我们正准备吃午饭
Would you care to join us?
一起吗?
Lunch?
午饭?
In a native place, you mean?
您是说就在这儿?
I say.
天哪
Why not, Molly? Let's give it a go.
莫莉 为什么不呢? 我们试试
Count me out, Poirot.
别把我算进去 波洛
I think I'd better be getting back to the ship.
我想我还是快回到船上
Ah, must you desert us, Hastings?
黑斯廷斯 你真的要丢下我们?
Ah, one or two things to catch up on, you know.
我有一两件事要赶着做 你知道
Very well.
好吧
M. and Mme. Tolliver and I
托利维夫妇和我会在
will see you back on board ship late afternoon.
临近傍晚时和你在船上见
Please.
请
We'll let the two girls go first
我们让两个女孩先比
because they're the least experienced.
因为她们经验最少
Then it better be General Forbes.
然后是福布斯将军
He's an old hand at this sort of competition.
他在这种比赛中是老手
We can't do it in the middle of Alexandria harbor, sir.
我们不能在港口中♥央♥举♥行♥比赛 长官
Oh, I don't see why not, Bates.
哦 贝茨 我看不出有何不可
If we shoot in the general direction of the open sea,
我们可以朝着大海的方向射击
there's nothing much parked out there.
那里没有船停驻
Moored, sir.
是停泊 长官
Moored?
停泊?
Well, I'm sure the harbor master
我确信港务局长
will have something to say about it, sir.
对此会颇有微词 长官
Started in India, you know.
这项运动起源于印度 你们知道吗?
Beg your pardon?
什么?
Had its origins in India -- clay pigeons.
飞碟射击起源于印度
Oh, really?
哦 真的吗?
In the 13th century.
在13世纪
Gosh, it was bows and arrows then.
天啊 那是用弓和箭的时代
And they didn't have that catapult thing.
当时还没有这种弹射装置
Just had these fellows with tremendously strong arms.
只有那些有着强壮臂力的家伙
Oh, best to leave her to it, I think.
最好让她自己决定
Yes, she probably will.
好吧 也许她会的
Come along, Pamela!
快点 帕梅拉
Ah, Mlle. Mooney and the Colonel Clapperton,
啊 穆尼小姐 克拉珀顿上校
you had an enjoyable day ashore, I trust?
玩得很尽兴吧?
Absolutely. Good.
绝对的 太好了
Come on, Pammy!
快点 帕梅
I'll see you at dinner, perhaps.
那我们待会儿晚餐时见
I hope so.
希望如此
Adeline?
埃德琳
Adeline?
埃德琳
Adeline, my dear?
埃德琳 亲爱的
Adeline?
埃德琳
Huh. It's locked.
噢 门锁了
You do not have your key?
您没有钥匙吗?
No. I'll find a steward.
没有 我去找乘务员
Ah, Poirot. Uh, steward!
啊 波洛 喂 乘务员
We seem to be having some trouble
飞碟射击比赛
with the clay-pigeon championship.
看上去进展得不太顺利
Really?
真的吗?
It was originally planned, you see,
原本的计划是
to take place on the 14th,
14号♥比赛
but it seems that we dock at Haifa on the 13th.
但是我们13号♥会在海法靠岸
And that's one of those places where we more or less
一到那里我们或多或少都会
have to go ashore and look at the ruins
上岸参观古迹
while they revictual the ship.
同时船也会接受补给
Now, that leaves the 15th, the 16th,
所以 就剩15号♥ 16号♥
and the 18th. The 17th is no good
和18号♥ 17号♥不行
because that's the night of the captain's party.
那天船长要办晚会
Oh, my God!
哦 我的天啊
My God!
我的天
She -- She's dead.
她... 她死了
Fetch the captain, mon ami.
快把船长找来 我的朋友
Look at this, Poirot.
快看这个 波洛
One of the souvenir sellers must have dropped it.
一定是卖♥♥纪念品的小贩掉的
The devils.
那些畜生
Colonel Clapperton, what a tragedy.
克拉珀顿上校 这真是太不幸了
Can you help us with this, Mr. Poirot?
波洛先生 您能帮忙处理吗?
I want to avoid involving the
如果可能的话 我不想让
Egyptian police, if possible.
埃及警方介入此事
Yes, Captain, perhaps I can.
好的 船长 也许我能帮上忙
Is anything missing,
就您所知
as far as you can tell, Colonel Clapperton?
有东西丢了吗 克拉珀顿上校?
My wife always keeps -- kept --
我妻子总是... 生前总是
always kept some cash
把一些钱放在梳妆台
in the second drawer of the dressing table.
的第二个抽屉里
It seems to have gone.
现在钱没了
How much was that?
大概多少钱?
Between £20 and £30.
20到30英镑
Anything else?
还有呢?
Her jewels.
她的首饰也不见了
There weren't very many.
件数不多
Most of them were in the captain's safe.
大多数都锁在船长的保险柜里
Well, perhaps you could let us
您能否描述一下
have a description of them?
那些首饰长什么样?
Well, I'll try.
好的 我尽量
I don't know if I can remember them very exactly.
但我不能保证准确地想起来
No, no, no, no.
不用 不用
I know the headband thing
我知道她昨晚
she was wearing last night has gone.
戴的头饰不见了
What can you tell me about this?
这串您认得吗?
That's not my wife's.
这不是我妻子的
You're quite sure?
您确定?
Quite. She'd never wear a thing like that.
确定 她绝不会戴像这样的东西
It was found on the floor, between the two beds.
在两床中间的地上找到的
Then someone must have dropped it there.
肯定是别人掉在那的
Would you say that your wife had any enemies?
您觉得您妻子有仇人吗?
Certainly not.
肯定没有
Colonel Clapperton, you have been most helpful.
克拉珀顿上校 您给予了我们很大的帮助
Thank you very much.
不胜感谢
May I offer you my condolences.
请您务必节哀
If there's anything we can do, Colonel...
如果有什么需要 上校
Thank you, Captain.
谢谢您 船长
There's nothing.
不用了
Nothing can bring Adeline back again.
没有什么能让埃德琳死而复生
Good God.
仁慈的上帝
Murdered, General Forbes.
是谋杀 福布斯将军
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表