Did he?
哦 我都跟你们说过了
Well, I just told you.
那他说过些什么 那怪老头?
And what did he say, this geezer?
他说 我拿着那包裹
He said I was to take the package
送到这幢大房♥子来 --
and to deliver it to the big house --
“就在边门” 他说
"at the side door, " he said.
接着他就给了我张10便士的钞票
Well, he gave me a 10-bob note, he did.
他说我要在12点差10分准时送到
He said I was to deliver it at 10 to 12:00, spot on.
那您是什么时候遇见他的? 您还记得吗?
And what time did you meet him? Do you know?
是 我记得 当时
Yeah, I do, as it happens.
是十点一刻
It was a quarter past 10:00.
那您可以将他描述一番吗?
And can you describe him?
哦 他身上有些怪异的地方
Well, there was something queer
about him.
他不算高--不比我高多少--
He wasn't tall --well, no taller nor me --
他还留小胡
and he wore a 'tache.
-小胡? -小胡子
-Tache? -Mustache.
啊
Ah.
而且他浑身上下穿着一种灰色制♥服♥
And he was all dressed up in a sort of gray uniform,
裹着绑腿 还戴着帽子
with leggings and a cap.
-像个司机 你是说? -啊
-Like a chauffeur, you mean? -Ah.
那男人岁数多大?
How old a man was he?
噢 我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
虽然这很可笑
It's funny, though.
他的声音也很怪
His voice was queer, too.
你瞭吗?
You know what?
你知道那个穿着一套猴子衣裳在这里到处跑的家伙吗?
You know that fellow running around here in a monkey suit,
狂妄自大的那个?
the toffee-nosed one?
狂妄自大--猴子衣裳?
The toffee-nosed -- monkey suit?
你知道 他可能是个管家或什么的?
ROGERS: You know, is he the butler or something?
总之 如果他要是有个儿子
Anyway, if he was to have a son,
那看上去就和这怪老头一个样
that's just what this geezer would have looked like.
像特雷德韦尔先生的儿子?
Like M. Tredwell's son?
别激动 波罗先生
Don't get excited, Mr. Poirot.
特雷德韦尔先生10点到10点半期间
M. Tredwell was with Mr. Waverly every minute
一直陪着威佛利先生
between 10:00 and half-past.
我已经问过威佛利先生了
I got that from Mr. Waverly already.
可特雷德韦尔先生有儿子吗?
But has M. Tredwell got a son?
好吧 会出现别的解释的
Well, some other explanation will present itself.
谢谢你 贾普先生
Thank you, Mr. Japp.
你总是最乐于助人的
You have been most helpful.
还有您 罗杰斯先生
And you, Mr. Rogers.
噢 好的 非常感谢
Oh, well, thanks very much.
这里没你事了 我的老兄
Never you mind about that, my lad.
我带你去地方监狱待会儿
I'm taking you down the local lockup.
-什么罪名? -流浪罪
-What's the charge? -Vagrancy.
可你不能这么做
But you can't do that.
我还有10便士在兜里呢
I've got 10 bob in my pocket.
去和法官讲理吧
Tell the magistrate all about it.
来吧 伙计们
Come on, lads.
我要返回伦敦组建一次搜查行动
I'm going back to London to organize a search there.
答案在这里 我的朋友 不在伦敦
The answer is here, my friend, not in London.
也许是吧 波罗先生 可孩子在伦敦
That's as may be, Mr. Poirot, but the boy's in London.
我就下注押这把了
I'll lay odds on that.
祝你顺利
Good day to you.
啊 特雷德韦尔先生 进来
Ah, Mr. Tredwell, come in.
进来坐下
Come in and sit down.
我还是喜欢站着 先生 如果您无所谓的话
I would prefer to stand, sir, if it's all the same to you.
当然
By all means.
你在这儿工作多年了 嗯?
You have worked here for many years, huh?
30年了 先生
30 years, sir.
我最初是个低等仆人
I came as an under-footman.
当然 那时有个职位比我大得多的员工
Of course, there was a much larger staff in those days.
我明白
I see.
那么 如果有人知道这个家族的秘密
So, if anyone knows the family secrets,
那人应该是你 是不是?
it would be you, n'est-ce pas?
我敢肯定 先生 威佛利家族没有秘密
I am sure, sir, there are no secrets in the Waverly family.
当然没有
Of course not.
威佛利先生是个最正直的人
Mr. Waverly is the most upright of men,
他和他的父亲都是
he and his father before him.
当然
Of course.
那威佛利夫人呢?
And Mme. Waverly?
一场幸福的婚姻 嗯?
A happy marriage, huh?
我敢肯定 先生威佛利夫人是个高雅的女人
I'm sure, sir. Mrs. Waverly is a fine woman.
当然 她是有点变了
Of course, she has made changes.
可这不是她的本性
This is not the sort of establishment
都是她的钱引起的
that she was brought up to, for all her money.
不错
Quite.
但是--
But --
哦 我认为她已经开始欣赏起威佛利家族了
Well, I think she's beginning to appreciate the Waverly way.
柯林斯小姐 我能问你有关孩子保姆的事吗?
Miss Collins, can I ask you about the boy's nurse?
她来了只有大约6个月
She'd only been here for about six months.
她可靠吗?
Was she trustworthy?
非常可靠 我应该这么认为
Eminently, I should have thought.
况且绑♥架♥那会儿她已经出去了
And she'd left the house by the time of the kidnapping, anyway.
确实如此 确实如此
Quite so, quite so.
但家里可能有她的同伙
But she may have had accomplices inside the house.
她是否对某人表现的特别友好呢
Was there anyone she was particularly friendly with,
某个同事?
anyone on the staff?
我确定我说不上来
I'm sure I couldn't say.
我从来不听楼下人嚼舌头 我恐怕
I don't listen to tittle-tattle from belowstairs, I'm afraid.
噢 不不 确实 我不是在暗示--
HASTINGS: Oh, no, no, quite. I didn't mean to suggest --
噢 请原谅
Oh, excuse me.
我真的不知道你还在这里
I did not know you were still in here.
不不 没关系 我们也快谈完了
No, no, that's fine. We were just about finished.
-嗯 柯林斯小姐? -你肯定?
-Eh, Miss Collins? -You're sure?
噢 是的 谢谢你
Oh, yes, thank you.
谢谢你 小姐
Merci, mademoiselle.
怎样了?
Anything?
你呢?
What about you?
噢 我从特雷德韦尔先生那里知道了许多
Oh, I learned a lot from Mr. Tredwell.
然后呢?
And?
有件事我不明白
There is one thingI do not understand.
我什么都不明白
I don't understand any of it.
不不不 我的朋友 这不难
No, no, no, mon ami, it is simple, hmm,
除了一件事
but for the one thing.
有一个孩子 嗯 就在这屋里
Here is a child, huh, here in this room,
有他父亲和贾普督查守护着
guarded by his father and the Inspector Japp.
现在 错误的警报拉响了
Now, the false alarm is raised,
接着督查和威佛利就愚蠢的冲了出去
and the inspector and Waverly foolishly rush out,
留下了孤立无援的孩子 是吗?
leaving the child undefended, yes?
-是的 -好的
-Yes. -Bon.
现在 绑♥架♥犯进来带走了孩子?
Now, the kidnapper comes in and takes away the child?
哪里?
Where?
你说的“哪里”是什么意思?
What do you mean, "where"?
哦 他们不能从这条路出去
Well, they cannot go out this way.
威佛利和督查刚刚才出去
Waverly and the inspector have just gone,
而且20米开外
and there are still the policemen
就站着一个警♥察♥
standing not 20 meters away.
这条路呢 是啊
This way, yes.
可是通向哪里呢?
But to what end?
房♥子的前门外守着一个警♥察♥
The front of the house has a policeman outside the door.
后门呢 同样也有
The back door, likewise.
而在罗杰斯被逮住的房♥子那侧
Now, that side of the house is where Rogers has been caught,
正被激动兴奋所笼罩着
and excitement reigns.
问题来了 嗯?
A problem, huh?
我明白你的意思了
I see what you mean.
是通道
The tunnel.
什么?
Comment?
通道
The tunnel.
什么通道?
What tunnel?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表