Good night, Miss Henderson. Good night.
晚安 亨德森小姐 晚安
Oh, Hastings, Hastings.
哦 黑斯廷斯 黑斯廷斯
What?
怎么了?
Whatever is the use of me introducing
如果每次你都在谈论
you to nice young ladies if all you do is
飞碟射击比赛的话
talk about the shooting of the clay pigeons?
把你介绍给漂亮的年轻女士还有什么用?
But they like it.
但是她们喜欢谈
You heard what Miss Henderson said --
你没听见亨德森小姐说吗?
she'd love to talk about it tomorrow.
她乐意明天一起谈
Oh, Hastings, Hastings, Hastings.
哦 黑斯廷斯 黑斯廷斯 黑斯廷斯
Now pick a card.
来 选一张
No, don't show me.
不 不要给我看
Now, remember what the card is
现在 记住是什么牌
and put it back into the pack.
然后把它放回牌堆
That's good.
非常好
Now, just a little shuffle.
我稍微洗下牌
Your card.
你的牌
Geez! Isn't that clever?
天哪 太厉害了
I see you enjoy playing cards, monsieur,
尽管您不打桥牌 先生
even though you do not play bridge.
但我看您很喜欢玩牌
I have my reasons for not playing bridge.
我不打桥牌是有原因的
I'll show you.
容我向您演示
Sit down. We'll play one hand.
请坐 我们来一局
You can shuffle the cards, Mr. Poirot.
波洛先生 您来洗牌
Voilà.
好啦
You see, any man who can deal his partner
您看 一个能够随心所欲地
and adversaries any hand he pleases
给他的同伴和对方任何一手牌的人
had better stand aloof from a friendly game of cards.
最好远离友好的牌局
But how did you do it?
但您是怎样做到的?
I mean, it all looked perfectly ordinary.
我的意思是 看上去很寻常啊
Ah, the quickness of the hand deceives the eye.
手的敏捷欺骗了眼睛
You could go on the stage
您都能登台表演了
with that, Colonel Clapperton.
克拉珀顿上校
Yes. Quite.
是的 也许吧
Well, I hope I haven't bored you
我希望我的演示
with my little demonstration.
没有扫了诸位的兴致
Goodnight, ladies, gentlemen.
晚安 女士们 先生们
Did I say something wrong?
我什么地方说错了吗?
I don't know, Hastings.
我不知道 黑斯廷斯
I really don't know.
我真的不知道
Oh, we ought to get off now.
哦 我们应该现在下船
You'll come with us, won't you?
您会跟我们一起去的 对吗?
You wouldn't let us go ashore by ourselves?
您不会让我们独自上岸的 对吗?
Hey, miss, miss.
嘿 小姐 小姐
Oh! Please go away.
哦 请快走开
Genuine bits from the tombs of the pharaohs.
这些东西货真价实 是法老墓里的
I don't want any pharaohs' bits.
我不想要任何法老的东西
You see? Awful things might happen to us.
您看见了吧 我们总会碰上麻烦事
Well, I certainly don't think you should go alone.
你们不该独自上岸 这我当然赞同
Hooray!
太好了
But I'm not sure if my wife feels up to it.
但我不确定我的太太也愿意上岸
Hooray! I mean, uh -- boo.
太好了 我是说... 真遗憾
She can have a nice, long rest.
她可以好好地休息一下
Yes.
是的
Well, I'll go and have a word with Adeline.
我去跟埃德琳说一声
We'll come with you.
我们跟您一起去
Yes, perhaps we can persuade her to come.
也许我们能说动她一起去
Who's that?
谁?
Adeline, my dear, it's John.
埃德琳 亲爱的 是我
The door's locked.
门锁了
I don't want to be disturbed by the stewards.
我不想被乘务员打扰
Bonjour, ladies.
早上好 女士们
We're trying to get him to ourselves for the day.
我们想让他一整天跟着我们
Lure him into the suq.
骗他去露天剧场
Cajole him into the casbah.
再骗他去王宫
What about coming ashore?
一起上岸好吗?
Certainly not. I've had a very bad night.
绝不 我昨晚没睡好
I'll stay in bed most of the day.
我要一整天躺在床上
Well, I think I might go, Adeline.
我想上岸 埃德琳
Oh, do as you like, John, for heaven's sake.
随你的便 约翰 看在上帝的份上
Do you mind if I just come in and get my Baedeker?
我想进去拿下旅行指南 可以吗?
Yes, I do mind. I'm not getting out of bed.
不行 我是不会下床的
Do go away, John, and let me have a little peace.
快走吧 约翰 别来烦我
We can go now.
现在就走吧
What about your passport?
您的护照怎么办?
In my pocket.
在我口袋里呢
Glory be!
太好了
Hey, miss, miss.
嘿 小姐 小姐
No, no, no, please, please, I really must go.
不 不 不 我必须要走了
Real amber bits, miss.
小姐 这是真的琥珀
Pharaoh's gold, miss.
小姐 这是法老的金链子
How much are those amber ones? 300.
那些琥珀项链多少钱? 300
No, that's far too much.
不行 太贵了
Mine's 100, miss.
我只收100 小姐
100 -- give the missus.
就100吧 小姐
Oh, very well. Look, I'll take the amber one.
好吧 我要那个琥珀的
But after that I really must go.
但买♥♥完这个我必须得走
Here -- clear off, you.
你 快出去
You're not allowed down here.
这里禁止商贩进入
Cheeky blighter.
厚颜无♥耻♥的东西
Ah, Hastings, are you ready to go?
黑斯廷斯 准备走了吗?
All set.
都准备好了
Going ashore, General Forbes?
上岸吗 福布斯将军?
Well, yes, very probably.
嗯 很有可能会的
I'll see.
我再考虑考虑
See you later.
一会儿见
I think we ought to avoid the usual
我觉得我们应该尽量不走
sort of tourist thing as much as we can, Poirot.
常规的游玩路线 波洛
Good, good. I am absolutely in your hands, Hastings.
好好 都听你的 黑斯廷斯
Be looking fiercer, savage.
再凶狠点儿 像个野蛮人
No, no, no, no, no, no, Hastings.
不 不 不 这样不对 黑斯廷斯
Now you look merely constipated.
现在你看上去就像便秘一样
It's all very well for you.
你说得倒是容易
This camel's jolly uncomfortable for sitting on.
这骆驼坐着特别不舒服
It's sharp.
太窄了
Good morning, M. Poirot.
早上好 波洛先生
Ah, bonjour, Mlle. Henderson.
啊 早上好 亨德森小姐
Good morning, Captain Hastings.
早上好 黑斯廷斯上尉
Oh, good morning.
哦 早上好
Like that.
就这样
Harder. Ready.
坚持住 准备
Doesn't he look dashing?
他看起来很时髦啊
Oh, yes, indeed.
确实
You know, he looks as if he is summoning up
我觉得他看起来像鼓起了勇气
the courage to order the second tea cake.
为了点第二份茶点
M. Poirot, have you seen
波洛先生 您今早看到
the Clappertons ashore this morning?
克拉珀顿夫妇上岸了吗?
I believe Mme. Clapperton was
我觉得克拉珀顿夫人
spending the day in her cabin.
会在船舱呆一整天
Ah, and what about Colonel Clapperton?
啊 那克拉珀顿上校呢?
Ah, let me think.
啊 让我想想
He came ashore -- yes, no, certainly, he came ashore.
好像没有 不 他上岸了
It's just that there was some talk last night
只是昨晚我们说好了
of us all coming ashore together.
今天一起上岸
M. Poirot?
波洛先生
Yes, mademoiselle?
什么事 小姐?
Was Colonel Clapperton alone when he came ashore?
克拉珀顿上校是独自上岸的吗?
Was he alone?
是不是独自上岸
Let me think.
让我想想
Maybe someone was with him.
好像有人跟他一起
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表