Pardon?
啊 那封信...
Oh, yes, uh...
在这呢
Ah.
可以了 先生
Thank you, sir.
进来吧
Yeah?
先生 您约的人到了
The gentleman you are expecting, sir.
啊
Oh.
你就是赫尔克里·波洛?
You're Hercule Poirot, eh?
正是我 先生
Monsieur.
坐吧
Sit down.
坐下吧
Sit down.
谢谢 先生
Merci, m-monsieur.
法利先生 有什么可以为您效劳的么?
What is it that you wish to consult me about, M. Farley?
我一直在做同一个梦 夜夜相同
I have the same dream, night after night.
我坐在隔壁自己的书房♥里
I'm sitting in my room next to this,
在写字台前办公
sitting at my desk, writing.
房♥间里有个钟
There's a clock in there.
我抬起头
I look up at it.
看到了时间
I see the time.
正好是12点28分
It is exactly 28 minutes past 12:00,
每次都是同样的时间
always the same time.
明白吗?
You understand?
每当看到那个时间 我就知道我要行动了
When I see that time, Poirot, I know I've got to do it.
12点28分
At 28 minutes past 12:00,
我拉开写字台右手第二个抽屉
I open the second drawer down on the right of my desk.
拿出一把左轮手♥枪♥
I take out a revolver,
装上子弹
I load it,
然后我走到窗前
and I go over to the window.
接下来呢?
And then?
我自杀了
I shoot myself.
我举起枪
I just lift the gun to my head
然后扣动了扳机
and shoot myself.
你对此怎么看?
What do you make of that?
我已经咨♥询♥了一位哈雷街的医生
I've already consulted a specialist in Harley Street.
他怎么说?
And what does this specialist tell you?
他实在太可笑了
He was preposterous!
竟然认为我无法忍♥受现在的生活
He asserted my life is so unbearable to me,
才想要自杀
I deliberately want to end it.
他真蠢
He is a fool.
我为什么要自杀?
Why should I want to kill myself?
作为这个国家最富有的人之一
One of the richest men in the country,
我应有尽有
I have everything I could possibly want.
我过得很开心
I am a happy man.
嗯
Mm.
法利先生 现在需要我做什么?
So, where do I come in, M. Farley?
会不会有人想要杀我
Supposing someone wants to kill me.
用这种方式让我死?
Could they do it this way?
您是说用催眠术?
Hypnotism, you mean?
你看到了我现在的处境
You see what I'm getting at.
先生 您觉得谁会想要杀您呢?
Who is it that you suspect of wanting to kill you, monsieur?
没有 我想不到谁想杀我
Nobody, nobody at all.
一个都想不到?
You had no one specific in mind?
当然没有
Certainly not.
啊
Ah.
我想看一看您梦中的场景
I should like to see the scene of this drama --
桌子 钟 手♥枪♥
the desk, the clock, the revolver --
不
No.
我已经向你仔细地描述过了
I've told you all there is to tell.
隔壁房♥间没什么可看的
There's nothing to see next door.
不过 我还是想亲眼看一看
Nevertheless, I should like to see for myself --
没这个必要
There is no need.
我只想听听你怎么看
I just want your opinion.
但是证据太少 我无法给出我的看法
But I can hardly have an opinion on such skimpy evidence.
那就到此为止吧
There's an end of it, then.
能说的我都说了 你却无能为力
I've told you the facts. You can't make anything of it.
这件事就到此为止
That closes the matter.
回去把咨♥询♥费账单寄给我
You can send me in your bill for the consultation fee.
我不会忘记寄的
I shall not fail to do so.
等一下
Wait.
那封信 留下来
That letter -- I want it.
您秘书寄给我的信?
The letter from your secretary?
是的
Yes.
啊
Ah.
嗯
Mm.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 很抱歉 先生
Oh. A thousand pardons, monsieur.
怎么了?
What?
我犯了个愚蠢的错误
I have committed a folly, eh?
刚才给您的那封信
The letter I handed to you just now --
是我房♥东给我的信
it was a letter from my landlord.
这才是您的那封信
This is your letter.
你怎么这么糊涂
Why the devil can't you watch what you're doing?
啊
Ah.
再见 先生
Au revoir, monsieur.
在上面聊得怎么样?
How'd you get on in there?
啊
Ah.
话不投机
Not well, I'm afraid.
这件事有些不对劲 黑斯廷斯 古怪得很
There is something wrong in that house, Hastings, badly wrong.
可是我却看不出一点端倪
And I haven't the faintest idea what it is.
快去送信
Get off, boy.
这些文件要在下午1点前送到利德贺街
I want these documents in Leadenhall Street by 1:00.
好了 快去吧
Well, go on, then!
快点
Run!
呃 打扰了 先生
Uh, excuse me, sir.
康沃西先生说您愿意抽空谈一谈
Mr. Cornworthy said you might spare us a moment.
嗯?
Hmm?
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
不是说好12点的么?
12:00, he said.
是 是
All right, all right.
法利先生太忙了
He's a very busy man.
我们坐下再等等
Now, let's just sit down.
别着急
And relax.
康沃西先生
Mr. Cornworthy.
特伦姆莱特先生 您怎么还在这?
Mr. Tremlett, are you still here?
我们在这等了快一个小时了
We've been here an hour, nearly.
一个多小时
Over an hour.
我去看看法利先生在忙什么
Well, I'll go and see what he's up to.
正好这些文件需要他签字
He's got to sign these, anyway.
真急死人了
Bloody nerve.
没时间吃饭 我早料到了
That's our dinner hour gone. I know that.
就快见到他了
He'll see us now.
天啊
Good God!
看在上帝的份上
For God's sake, someone...
快去报♥警♥
send for the police!
我真受不了了 波洛先生
I can't go on like this, Mr. Poirot.
那台破打字机已经快把我气疯了
That machine is more than flesh and blood can stand.
可是你之前都没有抱怨过
But you have never complained before.
这半年来我一直在抱怨这台机器
I've done nothing but complain for the last six months.
你没有
No.
她确实提过 波洛
It has been mentioned, Poirot.
你俩合起伙来对付我
Kindly do not band together against Poirot.
我没有
I wasn't.
我一直努力让大家过得开心
Do I not do my best to keep us all happy?
我不想要什么开心
I don't want to be happy.
我只想要台新...
I just want to --
我是波洛
Poirot.
啊 贾普总督察 老朋友
Ah, Inspector Japp, my old friend.
我在本尼迪克特·法利的诺斯韦别♥墅♥这里
I'm at Northway House, Poirot, Benedict Farley's place.
希望你能过来一趟
I'd like you to come over here if you'd be so kind.
法利先生自杀了
Mr. Farley has shot himself.
这是我听过最荒唐的故事了
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表