-= 大侦探波洛探案集 =-
第1季第4集
二十四只黑画眉
如今我能做的已经非常少了 希尔太太
There's very little I can do for him now, Mrs. Hill.
他太羸弱了
He's very weak.
噢 天呐
Oh, dear.
没希望了吗?
Is there no hope?
恐怕没了
I'm afraid not.
现在只好挨一天是一天了
It's more a matter of hours rather than days now.
安东尼先生没什么亲戚吗?
Doesn't Mr. Anthony have any relatives?
就一个兄弟--亨利--可他们20年没说过话了
Just a brother -- Henry -- but they haven't spoken in 20 years.
没别人了?
No one else?
哦 对了 他还有一个外甥乔治先生 住在伦敦
Well, yes, there's Mr. George, his nephew in London.
我期望他会关心这事
I expect he'd want to know.
一上来他先拿起他的斧子
First reaching for his hatchet,
当他从旁边走近他时
which he's got near him, close by,
正义的消防员就与他打了起来--
the noble fireman goes to fight --
不不 请停一下 梅斯特罗
No, no, hold on. Maestro, please.
你当过消防员吗?
Have you ever been a fireman?
没有 不过我在一个消防员身边坐过
No, but I've sat next to one.
那首“鞋匠欢笑歌♥”都写了些什么?
And what's this "Jolly Laughing Cobbler Song" all about?
说的是有个鞋匠一直...
It's all about this cobbler who's always. . .
对不起打扰你了 乔治 有你的电♥话♥
Sorry to drag you away, George, but there's a call for you.
你不能替我接一下吗?
Can't you take a message?
是你的舅舅 老兄
It's your uncle, old son.
他恐怕不行了
I'm afraid he's in a bad way.
我知道了
I see.
谢谢你 哈里 我这就去
Thanks, Harry. I'll come right away.
♪ 永远快乐 从不悲伤 ♪
♪ Always bright and never gray ♪
你知道么 先生 我唱这首歌♥时一般都在修鞋子
You see, sir, when I'm singing this song, I'll be cobbling,
我要有只靴子
and I'll have a boot.
噢 好吧 你会有只靴子的
MAN: Oh, you'll get a boot, all right.
是医生跟我说应该打个电♥话♥的
It was the doctor himself said I should call.
他病情危急 洛里默先生
He's very bad, Mr. Lorrimer.
非常感谢您 希尔太太
And I'm very grateful, Mrs. Hill.
这真令人悲痛
This is very distressing.
但我最早也要礼拜天才能赶到布莱顿
But I can't travel to Brighton before Sunday, at the earliest.
他只剩最后一口气了 洛里默先生
He's at his last breath, Mr. Lorrimer.
礼拜天可能太晚了
Sunday might be too late.
噢 上帝啊 我很抱歉
Oh, Lord, I'm sorry.
我真的没有办法
There really is nothing I can do.
哦 那亨利·加斯科因先生呢?
Well, what about Mr. Henry Gascoigne, sir?
您认为我该不该联♥系♥他呢?
Do you think I should try to reach him?
亨利舅舅?
Uncle Henry?
上帝啊! 他就盼着这消息呢
Good God, no. He'd welcome the news.
不 到那时我再亲自告诉他吧
No, when the time comes, I'll break it to him myself.
就照您说的 洛里默先生
As you say, Mr. Lorrimer.
那就礼拜天吧
Till Sunday, then.
再会
Goodbye.
再会 希尔太太
Goodbye, Mrs. Hill.
噢 天呐!
Oh, dear.
由于英格兰队首场测试赛的失利
And following England's defeat in the first Test at Trent Bridge,
队员位置随之有了两处变化
the selectors made two changes.
怀特重返队长之职
R.E.S. Wyatt returned to captain's side,
而比尔·鲍威斯甘当防守球员
and Bill Bowes was preferred to Mitchell.
板球--英国之谜
Cricket -- the English enigma.
我不知道世界上还有哪种比赛
I know not of any other game
能让选手都吃不透规则
where even the players are unsure of the rules.
谢谢你 莱蒙小姐
Thank you, Miss Lemon.
澳大利亚人已经赢过一场了
Aussies are one up already.
我能打赌“唐”(唐纳德·布莱德曼爵士)将在那个圣地(罗德板球场)
You can bet "The Don" will be looking for three figures
击球过百
at the hallowed ground.
黑斯廷斯 我可无暇顾及这个“唐”
Hastings, I have no time for this Don
和他的什么“圣地之战”
and his crusade at the hallowed ground.
我约了我的牙医共进晚餐
I have a dinner engagement with my dentist.
你的牙医?
Your dentist?
真是可怕
Positively morbid.
可你老想躲着他
But you're always trying to avoid him.
没有的事
Not at all.
一下了班 他就非常可爱了
Off duty, he's quite charming.
此外 他喜欢见到他的工作结晶
Besides, he likes to see the end product at work.
至于英格兰队 鲍威斯和法尼斯
For England, Bowes and Farnes
将重新打出高数据...
will return to excellent figures...
恐怕你在这里是吃不到你们法国的那些华而不实的东西了 波罗
You won't get any of your fancy French kickshaws here,I'm afraid, Poirot,
只有烹饪精致的英国菜肴
just good, well-cooked English fare.
我的要求不高 博宁顿 我的朋友
And I could ask for nothing more, Bonnington, my friend.
这就是我能毫无保留地将自己交给你的原因
That's why I place myself in your hands, unreservedly.
-Yes? -Absolutement.
-是吗? -当然
好吧 哦--莫莉在哪儿?
Yes, well -- Now, where's Molly?
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
啊 莫莉
Ah, Molly.
今晚你为我们准备了什么特色菜?
Now, what speciality have you for us this evening?
您今天运气不错 博宁顿先生
You're in luck today, Mr. Bonnington.
有您最爱吃的--
There's your favorite --
栗子烤火鸡
roast turkey with chestnut stuffing
还有作为开胃菜的鳎鱼片
and fillet of sole to start.
噢 好极了
Oh, excellent.
每人来一份
For both of us.
这是一位深知我饮食喜好的姑娘 波罗
Now, here is a girl who knows exactly what I like, Poirot.
哦 我现在应该知道了 先生 我肯定
Well, I ought to know by now, sir, I'm sure.
人们总点同样的菜吗?
Do people always have the same thing?
多数人是的 先生 不过跟你说件怪事吧
Mostly, sir, though I'll tell you something odd.
你看见独自坐在那儿的那位加斯科因老先生吗?
You see old Mr. Gascoigne
sitting on his own over there?
我敢说自老女王死后他就开始来这里吃饭了
I'd say he's been eating here since the old queen died.
亨利·加斯科因--据说是什么画家
Henry Gascoigne-- painter of some sort, I'm told.
是的 他每到礼拜三和礼拜六的晚上就会坐在那张桌旁
Well, he's at that table every Wednesday and Saturday evening,
风雨无误 除了上周 他是礼拜一来的
never misses, except last week, he arrived on Monday.
把我吓了一跳
Give me quite a turn.
有趣的习惯偏离
Interesting deviation from habit.
我很想知道是什么原因
I wonder what the reason was.
哦 我想他一定是搞糊涂了
Well, I reckon he must have forgotten himself.
要知道 他吃不了板油布丁或黑莓
You know, he can't bear suet puddings or blackberries,
我也从没看见他喝过浓汤
and I've never known him take thick soup.
可上个礼拜一 你知道他都点了些什么?
Yet last Monday, do you know what he ordered?
番茄浓汤 牛排和腰子布丁
Thick tomato soup, steak and kidney pudding,
还吞下了一份黑莓酥果粒
and washed it all down with a blackberry crumble.
啊 我的天!
Ah, mon Dieu.
然后他礼拜三也来了 像往常一样
And he was back again on Wednesday, as usual,
又恢复了常态
his old self again.
好了 我不能再站这里闲聊了
Anyway, I mustn't stand here, gossiping.
她是个好姑娘
She's a good girl, that.
对美食也颇有见地
And she knows a thing or two about food.
知道么 我发觉这非常有趣
You know, I find that extraordinarily interesting.
什么?
What?
那位老人的习惯偏离
That old man's deviation from habit.
噢 你是说饮食习惯的变化
Oh, the change in diet, you mean.
要我说那是谨遵医嘱
Well, doctor's orders, I'd say.
很常见的事
It's common enough.
我认为不是
I think not,
当然 除非这个医生认为
unless, of course, he thinks the old man
消化不良对老年人有益处
would benefit from indigestion.
敬我的好友 赫尔克里·波罗
To my good friend, Hercule Poirot,
为了在他生活中没有了神秘事件
for whom life without mystery
就好像烤牛排没放芥末一样
would be like roast beef without the mustard.
确实如此 我的朋友
C'est la vérité, mon ami.
啊
Ah.
看得出你的两尖齿还是很敏感 波罗
I see that bicuspid is still sensitive, Poirot.
我们得检查一下了
We must take a look at that.
-Ah, no, no -It must be the heat.
-啊 不不 -肯定是昏头了
什么意思 莫莉?
What's that, Molly?
加斯科因老先生--他又来了--
Old Mr. Gascoigne -- he's at it again --
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表