他和格德夫人一起去土耳其海湾了
He and Mrs. Gold are heading out to the Turkish coast.
你最初发现是格德夫人是什么时候
When did you first realize about Mrs. Gold?
她的表演毫无瑕疵 除了一点
Her performance was without fault, except in one particular.
波罗 在前面
Poirot! Ahead!
她在卡巴纳制♥造♥出假象
That scene she created at the cabana
她暗示她的丈夫想和她离婚
she suggested that her husband wanted a divorce.
刚好 我恰恰观察过格德先生 他是个天主教♥徒♥
Eh bien,I had just observed that Mr. Gold was a Catholic.
整个事情没有意义
The whole thing did not make sense,
除非我们看到他玩那种手势猜谜游戏
unless of course we were watching the elaborate charade.
托尼 看 一艘船
Tony, look, a boat!
他可能有武器 波罗
Could he be armed, Poirot?
我认为他们不会冒险带枪
I do not think they would dare risk bringing the gun
到这个岛上
onto the island.
他们的手段很隐秘
Their method is more discreet.
我可以对付那个中校
And I can deal with the commander.
是那个嗜血的爱管闲事的比利时人
That bloody Belgian busybody!
你能把船开快点吗
Can't you make it go faster?
快点 快点
Faster! Faster!
炸♥药♥
Dynamite?
是的 炸♥药♥ 拿炸♥药♥来
Yes, dynamite, get the dynamite.
快把船转开
Get away the boat fast!
-这是什么 -这是什么
-What is it? -What is it?
他拿了些炸♥药♥
He's got some dynamite!
快离开 快离开
Keep away! Keep away!
查德里中校 放下炸♥药♥ 否则我们就开火了
Commander Chantry, drop the dynamite, or we shall fire!
滚开 滚开
Stand off! Stand off!
哦 我的上帝
Ah, mon Dieu.
-他好些了吗 -你们这些疯狂的英国人
-Is he all right? -You crazy English!
如果你们不停止企图杀死对方的行为
If you do not stop trying to kill each other,
我就把你们逮捕
I shall put you all under arrest!
包括你 波罗先生
That includes you, Signor Poirot!
可怜的道格拉斯格德
Poor Douglas Gold.
你知道 他还待在这儿 到最后
He's staying on, you know, to the end.
啊 他应该离开
Well, he should leave.
我告诉他妻子离开 但她没听我的建议
I told his wife to leave, but she took no notice.
你不能多呆几天吗
Can't you stay on a few more days?
不可能
Impossible.
我很遗憾
Je regrette.
不 不
No, no.
我真的很喜欢有这么点刺♥激♥
I really enjoyed our little adventure.
哦
Ah.
噢 波罗 又想悄悄地离开小岛 是不是
Ah, Poirot, trying to sneak off the island again, are you?
不是这样 少校 不是这样
Not at all, Major, not at all.
我觉得我应该离开
I thought I should leave
在警♥察♥没改变主意之前 嗯
before the inspector changes his mind, eh?
听着 如果你在港口看见我的话
Look, if you see me at the harbor,
就假装不认识我
pretend you don't know me.
哦
Ah.
你想去哪儿 少校 阿比西尼亚
Where are you headed, Major? Abyssinia?
哈迪斯怎么样 你知道吗
How the Hades did you know that?
啊 我 嗯 我觉得你会等到打鸵鸟
Well, I, uh -- I assumed you'd want to be there
的季节再去那儿
for the ostrich-shooting season.
再见
Au revoir.
再见 波罗先生
Goodbye, Mr. Poirot.
我希望我们能再见面
I hope we shall meet again.
再见 小姐
Au revoir, mademoiselle.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表