He doesn't wear hobnail boots, does he?
我说的是沃尔顿
Walton, I mean.
请原谅 先生
Beg pardon, sir.
有一个桑德斯先生的电♥话♥
But there's a telephone call for Mr. Saunders.
- 找我的? - 是的 先生
- For me? - Yes, sir.
谁会打电♥话♥到这儿来找我?
Who on earth could be calling me here?
对不起
Excuse me.
那么 是拉尔夫·沃尔顿杀了瑞德布恩?
So, did Ralph Walton kill Reedburn?
啊
Ah.
这是个不小的疑问 我的朋友
That is the big question, mon ami.
那张失踪的扑克牌呢?
What about the missing bridge card?
在我口袋里
It is in my pocket.
我不明白
I don't understand.
哦 这里面没什么大奥妙
Well, there is no great mystery.
这张失踪的牌一直就在牌盒里
The missing card was in the box all the time.
只是没和其它牌一样被拿出来而已
It had simply not been taken out with the others.
仅此而已
C'est tout.
哦 是保罗王子来电♥话♥说拉尔夫·沃尔顿
Well, that was Prince Paul to say that Ralph Walton
被送进了本地的乡村医院
has been taken to the local cottage hospital.
今天一清早他在附近开车出了车祸
Crashed his car near here in the early hours of the morning.
天呐! 他没事吧?
Good heavens. Is he all right?
锁骨骨折 再加上些宿醉反应
A broken collarbone and a hangover.
但显然他没什么大碍
But he's comfortable, apparently.
我想我该马上赶去看看这个老顽童 行吗?
Look, I think I'll trot over to see the old boy now, all right?
黑斯廷斯 你为什么不陪陪桑德斯先生呢 嗯?
Hastings, why don't you accompany M. Saunders, eh?
我得去趟杨柳公♥寓♥ 而且我--
I must return to The Willows, and I --
嗯 我想我还是单独去好些
Well, I think it best if I go alone.
噢 好吧 既然你这么认为
Oh. All right. If you think so.
另外 你也许可以问问拉尔夫·沃尔顿先生
Besides, you can question M. Ralph Walton
有关昨晚的事
about last night, perhaps.
行
Right.
上车吧 阿瑟
Hop in, then, Arthur.
好的
Right.
噢 这车真不错
Oh, this is nice.
我曾看见弗里德·迪克森开过这款车
I saw Freddie Dixon driving one down at the track.
于是我就想我也要给自己来一辆
Thought that I'd get one myself.
双空气汽化器 是吗?
Twin SU carb, isn't it?
是的 有些干 可是很快
Yeah, it's a bit thirsty but quick.
早 先生
Morning, sir.
波罗先生
Mr. Poirot.
我必须为这次的冒昧拜访表示歉意 夫人
I must apologize for this unexpected return, madame.
我急于想让您感到完全放心
I was anxious to fully set your mind at rest.
您还有个女儿吧 太太?
You have a second daughter, madame?
有过
Had.
可她已经死了
She died, I'm afraid.
听您这么说我感到很抱歉
I am sorry to hear you say that.
嗯
Hmm.
在我的国家 我们比利时人对家中的母亲
In my country, we Belgians have great respect
都非常尊重
for la mère de famille, the mother.
母亲是至关重要的
She is all-important.
别担心
Do not worry.
我想警♥察♥大概
I think it unlikely
永远都不会知晓真♥相♥
that the police will ever learn the truth.
请您允许我 夫人
You will permit me, madame,
将这张失踪的牌放还原处
to return the missing card to the pack.
仅用51张牌还能玩一个多小时的桥牌
To play bridge for over one hour with only 51 cards,
这真令人难以置信 夫人
that is not very believable, madame.
您还犯了另一个小疏忽
You make one other small mistake.
您告诉我说辛克莱尔小姐出现时
You tell me that you're sitting here facing the window
您是面向窗户坐在这里
when Mlle. Saintclair appeared,
但您女儿告诉我说她也坐在这里
but your daughter tells me she also is sitting here,
那么或许您二人是坐在同一张椅子上喽 不是吗?
so perhaps you are both sitting in the same chair, no?
看来没什么能逃过你的眼睛 波罗先生
Nothing has escaped you, it seems, Mr. Poirot.
你觉得好些了吗 小姐?
You are feeling better, mademoiselle?
是的 好多了 谢谢你
Yes. Much better, thank you.
小姐?
Mademoiselle?
我在瑞德布恩先生的公♥寓♥里发现了这东西
I found these in the house of M. Reedburn.
这跟我有关系吗?
What have they to do with me?
你是位出色的演员 同时还是个 出身高贵的女儿 奥戈兰德小姐
You are a good actress and a loyal daughter, Mlle. Oglander.
这是你的父亲 奥戈兰德先生 不是吗?
This is your father, M. Oglander, no?
而这个人 霍特雷先生 他也是你的父亲
And this man, M. Hawtrey, he is also your father.
您不是当真的吧
You can't be serious.
波罗先生全都知道了 亲爱的
Mr. Poirot knows everything, dear.
相信我 亲爱的小姐 我无权判决此事
Believe me, my dear lady, I make no judgment in this matter.
霍特雷先生想靠伪造账目
M. Hawtrey tries to save his business
来挽救他的公♥司♥
with a little false accounting.
这是身为父亲为了子女着想会犯的通病
Well, fathers have done worse for the sake of their children.
但是霍特雷先生被抓了
But M. Hawtrey is caught,
为了摆脱耻辱 他更名为奥戈兰德
and in his shame, he changes his name to Oglander.
当你们一家迁居来此后
When your family come to live here,
瑞德布恩先生发现了这个秘密
Mr. Reedburn discovers these facts
并以此要挟你
and tries to blackmail you.
是不是这样?
Is that not so?
波罗先生 我一直提心吊胆
I lived in dread, M. Poirot,
他会说出一切
that he would divulge everything.
那样保罗就绝不会和我结婚了
Paul could never marry me then.
我想这由你来保管再好不过了 小姐
I think it is best if you keep this, mademoiselle.
这样就无须害怕了
And have no fear.
我会闭紧嘴唇的
My lips are sealed.
我说 瓦珥 你接着有什么打算?
I say, Val, what are you doing up?
你要小心点--我们刚看见那个法国佬
Should be careful--We just saw that little French chap
又偷偷往这儿赶来了
snooping his way back up here.
家庭万岁!
Vive la famille.
再见 夫人
Au revoir, madame.
要我捎你回城吗 波罗?
Like a lift back to town, Poirot?
啊 你真是太好了 督查
Ah, well, that is most kind of you, Inspector,
可我还要回孟德斯尔与黑斯廷斯上尉见面
but I have to meet Captain Hastings back at Mon Désire.
啊 好吧
Ah, yes.
顺便问一句 你在杨柳公♥寓♥有什么发现吗?
By the by, how'd you get on at The Willows?
啊 我必须承认我一无所获
Ah, they were nothing of any interest, I have to admit.
你那些吉普赛人怎样了?
What about your Gypsies?
目前为止颗粒无收
Drawn a blank so far.
那帮讨厌的家伙真难对付
Difficult blighters to deal with.
不过我们迟早会找到他的
But we'll find him sooner or later.
不用你操心
Don't you worry.
我很敬佩你的毅力 我的朋友
I admire your persistence, my friend.
那些灰色小细胞个个都不赖 波罗
Little gray cells are all very nice, Poirot,
但要记住坚持就是胜利
but it's dogged as does it.
好的 非常感谢您 督查
Yes, well, thank you very much, Inspector.
我会尽力记住的 再见了
I will try and remember that. Au revoir.
啊 波罗
Ah, Poirot.
沃尔顿先生怎样了?
How is M. Walton?
貌似很开心 从各方面看来
Seemed pretty cheerful, all things considered.
他声称原打算将瑞德布恩痛扁一顿
Claims he intended to give Reedburn a good hiding,
可等到他鼓足勇气时
but by the time he got his courage up,
身体又不答应了
he was in no fit state.
不 不 这无所谓 黑斯廷斯
No, no, it does not matter, Hastings.
案子结束了
The case is closed.
你是说你抓到凶手了?
You mean you've caught the murderer?
根本就没有凶手
There is no murderer.
什么?
What?
没有凶手是因为原本就不存在谋杀
There is no murderer because there is no murder.
可瑞德布恩的尸体是在那扇窗下发现的
But Reedburn's body was found in that window
后脑上还有个大窟窿呢
with a hole in the back of his head.
窗子不同 黑斯廷斯
Wrong window, Hastings.
这是尸体原先倒下的位置
This was where the body lay first.
注意 我的朋友
Regard, mon ami.
你看见这血迹了吗?
You see this bloodstain?
啊-哈?
Uh-huh?
现在 回想一下 贾普总督察说过
Now, remember, Chief Inspector Japp said
在瑞德布恩的脸部有瘀伤 嗯?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表