Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
下节课 明天同一时间
Next class, same time tomorrow.
噢 罗宾逊先生 我能与你说句话吗?
Oh, Mr. Robinson, could I
have a word with you, please?
啊 有着小想法的侦探们
Ah, the detectives with the small idea.
小姐 请原谅我们的冒昧来访
Please, mademoiselle, forgive this intrusion.
噢 别客气 先生们
Oh, not at all, gentlemen.
正如你们亲眼看见的那样
As you have already seen for yourselves,
我已经没什么好隐瞒了
I have nothing to hide.
不不 我们刚才在画廊
No, no, we were up in the gallery.
莱恩小姐 现在我彻底相信
Miss Lang, I am now completely convinced
亨利·加斯科因之死
that the death of Henry Gascoigne
是有预谋的
was deliberately arranged
而且策划者是他的一个熟人
and by someone he knew well.
我是疑犯吗?
Am I a suspect?
我了解到亨利·加斯科因给了你几幅画
I understand Henry Gascoigne gave you a number of paintings.
是的 四幅人体写生
Yes, four life studies.
所以想必你深知它们的价值?
So you are aware, no doubt, of their value?
是的 是有过一些慷慨的报价
Yes, I've had a number of generous offers.
那你就将成为一个女富翁了 莱恩小姐
Well, you could be a wealthy woman, Miss Lang.
你以为出个天价我就会卖♥♥吗?
You think I'd part with them at any price?
莱恩小姐 最后一个问题
Miss Lang, one final question.
亨利·加斯科因的孪生兄弟 安东尼--
Henry Gascoigne's twin brother, Anthony --
你知道他可能在哪儿吗?
do you know where he might be found?
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
也许你该去问问他的外甥
Perhaps you should ask the nephew.
啊 谢谢你 莱恩小姐
Ah, thank you, Miss Lang.
那现在 女士们先生们
And now, ladies and gentlemen,
我很荣幸的为大家介绍汤米·皮纳先生!
it gives me great pleasure to introduce Mr. Tommy Pinner!
哦 什么人能比那个老头的孪生兄弟
Well, who better to masquerade as the old man
装得更像他呢?
than his twin brother?
是的 看来这个想法最值得引起注意 我的朋友
Yes, the idea seems most attractive, mon ami.
我就再给你一次机会吧
I'll give you just one more chance.
你还会干什么?
What else can you do?
噢 我会给你唱首歌♥!
Oh, I'll sing you songs!
歌♥名叫“黛娜 来牵着我的手吧”
It's called "Dinah Come and Hold My Hand."
黛娜 来牵着你的手吧?
Dinah, come and hold your hand?
-Yes, sir. -It sounds pathetic.
-是的 先生 -听起来好像很悲伤
当歌♥曲一结束
And when it's over,
黛娜就会出来牵着我的手了!
Dinah comes out and holds my hand!
-Does she? -Yes, sir, and that's the end.
-她会吗? -会的 先生 那就是结尾
那当然
It certainly is.
那太糟糕了 糟糕透了
It's awful, atrocious.
-Atrocious, sir? -Yes.
-糟糕吗 先生? -是的
那消防员呢 先生?
And the fireman, sir?
噢 这--更糟糕
Oh, that -- worse still.
噢 可是 先生--
Ohh, but, sir --
唉 又怎么了?
Well, what now?
你会要个能吞剑的人吗?
Do you want a sword swallower?
好票房♥ 糟票房♥ 好票房♥
Good house, bad house, good house.
没票房♥
On the house.
他们喜欢你
They love you.
是的 我们还有时间喝一盅
Yeah, we got time for a quick one.
是啊
Yeah.
进来
Come in.
乔治·洛里默先生?
Mr. George Lorrimer?
不是 其实我是哈里·克拉克 乔治的助理
No, actually, I'm Harry Clarke, George's assistant.
他今晚不在
He's not here tonight.
啊
Ah.
你可以告诉我今晚我去哪儿能找到他吗 先生?
Can you tell me where I might find him this evening, monsieur?
哦 恐怕不行
Well, I'm afraid not.
他出城了 在布莱顿
He's out of town, in Brighton,
去参加他舅舅的葬礼了
attending to his uncle's funeral arrangements.
在布莱顿?
In Brighton?
是的 有什么问题吗?
Yes, is there something wrong?
不不
No, no.
这就麻烦了 先生
C'est difficile, monsieur.
要知道 我们听说
You see, we were led to believe
亨利·加斯科因的葬礼要到下星期才举♥行♥
that Henry Gascoigne would not be buried until next week
而且是在伦敦这里
and, then, here in London.
亨利?
Henry?
你们搞错人了
You've got the wrong chappie.
我说的是乔治的安东尼舅舅--上周去世的那个
George was talking about his Uncle Anthony -- died last week.
安东尼?
Anthony?
是的 明天的葬礼
Yes. The funeral's tomorrow.
因此我们将他的尸体托付于大地
We therefore commit his body to the ground,
土归土 灰归灰
earth to earth, ashes to ashes,
尘归尘
dust to dust.
一场安静的仪式 不是吗 黑斯廷斯?
A quiet affair, is it not, Hastings?
这兄弟俩同时一死
With both the brothers dead,
加斯科因家族里能来祭奠的人也就不剩几个了
there aren't many Gascoignes left to pay their respects.
嫌疑犯也不剩几个了 嗯?
Not too many suspects left, either, hein?
我叫洛里默 乔治·洛里默 是安东尼的外甥
I'm Lorrimer, George Lorrimer, Anthony's nephew.
黑斯廷斯上尉
Captain Hastings.
赫尔克里·波罗 先生
Hercule Poirot, monsieur.
波罗? 这名字挺熟
Poirot? The name is familiar.
我认识您吗?
Should I know you?
噢 也许亨利·加斯科因
Oh, perhaps Henry Gascoigne
捎带提起过我也说不定
might have mentioned me in passing.
啊 您认识亨利舅舅
Ah, you knew Uncle Henry.
我是他的一个熟人 不过是多年以前的
I was an acquaintance, but many years ago.
我昨晚才听说这两起不幸
I only heard of the double tragedy last evening,
我觉得有必要当面向加斯科因夫人
and I felt the need to express my condolences to Mrs. Gascoigne
和您本人表达一下我的慰问之情 先生
and to yourself in person, monsieur.
对不起? 加斯科因夫人?
I'm sorry? Mrs. Gascoigne?
是的 安东尼的妻子
Yes, the wife of Anthony.
噢 您说的是希尔太太 那个女管家
Oh, you mean Mrs. Hill, the housekeeper.
她照看他多年了
She looked after him for years.
那么加斯科因夫人...
Then Mme. Gascoigne...
死了 是的
Dead, yes.
距今已有10年了
10 years now.
那预示着老安东尼也开始走向了人生尽头
Marked the beginning of the end for old Anthony.
他成了个真正意义上的隐士
He became a virtual recluse.
我真是太没礼貌了
But listen -- I'm being terribly impolite.
您二位能否来家里做客呢?
Why don't you both come back to the house?
噢 要知道 我们不用守灵
Oh, oh, there's no wake, you understand.
可我确信希尔太太
But I'm sure Mrs. Hill
会为我们准备一些点心
will provide us with some refreshment.
多谢您的慷慨邀请 先生
An offer that is most generous, monsieur.
我们接受了
We accept.
这是我应该做的
The least I can do.
谢谢
Thank you.
正好我想听听你和亨利的事
Anyway, I'd like to hear about you and Henry.
亨利的绘画激♥情♥
Henry's passion for painting
曾一度点燃了我的艺术火苗
once lit the small fires of my own imagination,
可是 唉 我的绘画天赋
but, alas, my talent as a painter
不及我的志向高
was not as great as my ambition.
我能帮什么忙吗 希尔太太?
May I be of some assistance, Mrs. Hill?
我能应付得很好 谢谢您 先生
I can manage very well, thank you, sir.
请坐
Have a seat.
谢谢
Thank you.
黑斯廷斯先生
Mr. Hastings.
谢谢
Merci.
那么 这两兄弟?
And the two brothers?
是双胞胎?
They were twins?
是的 并非一模一样 可他们也讨厌一模一样
Yes, not identical, but they bore a great resemblance.
啊
Ah.
那他们之间的关系很和睦 不是吗?
And also they had together the great rapport, no?
和睦? 不 根本不是
Rapport? No, not at all.
他们有20年没说过话了
They hadn't spoken in 20 years.
天呐!
Sacré.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表