Good God above.
上帝啊
You were acquainted with Mme.
您和克拉珀顿夫人在
Clapperton before this voyage, I think?
这趟航行前就很熟了吧 我想
I knew Adeline when she was Lady Pardot.
是的 她前任丈夫姓帕尔多
I knew her before that, when she was Adeline French.
再前一任姓弗伦奇
I was ADC to her father back in '92,
1♥8♥9♥2年时 我是她父亲的副官
when she was 7 years old.
当时她7岁
Good God, I can hardly believe it.
天啊 我真不敢相信
I was in love with her for years.
我爱了她这么多年
She was not always the silly woman she became.
她以前不像现在这么愚蠢
You must not incriminate yourself, monsieur.
您不必暗示自己有罪 先生
Incriminate myself? How could I?
暗示自己有罪 怎么可能?
M. and Mme. Tolliver tell me
托利维夫妇告诉我
that you came back to the ship before lunch.
您午饭前就回船上了
What of it?
那又怎样?
Saying that you were ill?
您说您病了?
No.
我没病
All right, no.
好吧
I came back to talk to Adeline.
我回来是想和埃德琳说话
I hadn't seen her for 17 years,
我有17年没见到她了
not since the war, just after Pardot died.
上次还是大战前 当时帕尔多先生刚去世
I thought there might be a chance for me yet.
我以为我还有机会
But I didn't, uh...
但是我没开口
I mean, she was in mourning.
当时她正值丧夫之痛
Of course, that didn't deter a man like Clapperton.
当然 那并不能阻止像克拉珀顿这样的男人
You came back to the ship to talk to Mme. Clapperton?
您回到船上是为了和克拉珀顿夫人说话?
Yes.
是的
Tell me what happened when you got back to the ship.
告诉我 您上船后发生了什么?
Well, nothing happened.
什么也没发生
I went to her cabin and knocked,
我去到她舱门口 敲了敲门
but she didn't reply.
但是她没有回答
So I went back to mine...
于是我只得回自己房♥间
and had a nap.
睡了一觉
Well, what do you say, Mr. Poirot?
您怎么看 波洛先生?
One cannot hurry the little gray cells, Captain.
人不该催促小灰细胞的 船长
You rounded up the souvenir wallas yet?
您把卖♥♥纪念品的小贩聚起来问过了吗?
Yes.
问过了
Actually, one of them identified Miss Henderson
其中一个指认亨德森小姐
as having bought an amber necklace.
买♥♥了他一条琥珀项链
Really?
真的?
Come in.
进来
Yes, Bates?
什么事 贝茨?
I've carried out my examination of the body, sir.
我检查完尸体了 长官
And?
然后?
The deceased died from a knife
死者死于
wound to the upper thorax, sir.
上胸部的刀伤 长官
Good God, Bates, we can all see that for ourselves.
天啊 贝茨 这我们自己都能看出来
I'm sorry, sir, but I've only
对不起 长官 但是我只有
got me first-aid book, haven't I?
急救手册作参考 不是吗?
At what time did she die, M. Bates?
她是什么时候死的 贝茨先生?
Oh, it's difficult to say, sir,
这很难说 先生
what with the weather being so warm and --
因为天气很热 还有...
Never mind about that, Bates.
长话短说 贝茨
What we want to know is --
我们只关心
what time was Mrs. Clapperton killed?
克拉珀顿夫人什么时候死的
About 10:00 this morning, sir.
大约今早10点钟 长官
10:00, eh?
10点吗?
Give or take an hour or two, sir.
往前或往后错一两个小时 长官
Oh, dear God.
哦 上帝
It's all right, Kitty.
没事了 基蒂
You weren't to know, old thing.
你又不知道她会死 老姑娘
Who is it?
是谁?
It is I, Hercule Poirot.
是我 赫尔克里·波洛
All right, Kitty.
没事了 基蒂
Oh, hello, M. Poirot.
您好 波洛先生
Bonsoir, Mlle. Cregan.
晚上好 克里根小姐
May I come in for a minute, please?
能占用您一分钟吗?
Well...
这...
I-I only have one question.
我只有一个问题
No, it's just that Kitty's
只是基蒂
making such a blessed racket.
一直哭个不停
Oh, dear, dear.
哦 可怜的孩子
She blames herself, you see.
她在责怪自己 您瞧
Well, and me.
还有我
But how can she blame herself?
但她为什么要责怪自己呢?
Well, we did say some pretty dreadful things about her.
我们的确说了些克拉珀顿夫人的坏话
My dear Mlle. Cregan,
我亲爱的克里根小姐
if everyone on board who had said unpleasant
如果这船上说过克拉珀顿夫人
things about Mme. Clapperton were to make
坏话的人都像
as much noise as your friend,
您的朋友那样哭个不停
this vessel would become a danger to shipping.
这艘船还不得给淹了
There!
对啊
You hear that, old girl?
听到了吗 老姑娘?
What was the one question?
您想问什么?
Oh, it is quite simple, really.
哦 非常简单
You both left the ship this morning at 9:30
您俩今早9点30分
with the Colonel Clapperton, yes?
和克拉珀顿上校一起下的船 对吗?
You know we did. You saw us.
是的 您不是也看见了吗?
Précisément.
确实
So, please tell me --
请问
was Colonel Clapperton with you for the whole day,
克拉珀顿上校一整天都和您俩在一起吗?
until you got back to the ship at 4:00 this afternoon?
直到下午4点你们回来都没分开过?
Yes, absolutely, every minute of the day.
是的 绝对的 每分钟都在一起
He doesn't think --
他不会认为...
Oh, no!
哦 不
Every minute of the day, you say?
您确定"每分钟都在一起"?
Absolutely.
我敢肯定
Well...
好吧...
Yes?
怎么?
Well, we went to a café for some tea at about 12:00.
12点左右我俩找了家小餐馆喝了口茶
And he -- Colonel Clapperton, that is --
克拉珀顿上校 他...
Well, he went to the, you know, for a couple of minutes.
嗯 他去方便了 有一会儿
Ah, I understand.
啊 我理解
But just for a couple of minutes, you say.
但就去了几分钟 是吗?
Well, one doesn't time it.
嗯 我又没有计时
Oh, no, you don't!
哦 不 你休想
You've got one or two questions to answer, my lad,
你得乖乖回答一两个问题 好小子
unless I'm very much mistaken.
看你还有什么好狡辩的
I didn't kill her.
我没有杀她
You had her jewelry.
你拿着她的首饰
Jewelry?
首饰
She was rich.
她那么有钱
What did it matter to her?
少一两件对她有什么关系?
Come, M. Skinner!
别兜圈子 斯金纳先生
Mme. Clapperton is dead!
克拉珀顿夫人死了
You are caught red-handed by
你被我的同事
my colleague, Captain Hastings,
黑斯廷斯上尉当场抓到销赃
trying to sell the jewelry of Mme. Clapperton!
赃物恰是死者的首饰
You admit that you let yourself into her cabin --
你承认你进过她的船舱...
She was dead already.
她当时已经死了
I shouldn't have took it,
早知道就不拿了
not when I saw she was dead.
我是说在看到她死了的时候
If I'd known there'd be trouble...
我没想到会惹上大♥麻♥烦
Do you believe him?
你相信他吗?
Yes, I think I do.
我想是的 我相信
Me too.
我也是
So, we're back to the souvenir hawkers.
那么 我们又回到卖♥♥纪念品的小贩身上了
Why do you not consider one of the passengers, Hastings?
为什么你不考虑咱们的一个乘客呢 黑斯廷斯?
The passengers?
乘客?
Well, who?
会是谁?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表