Colonel Clapperton?
克拉珀顿上校?
Got a watertight alibi.
有无懈可击的不在场证明
General Forbes?
福布斯将军?
What about Mlle. Henderson?
那亨德森小姐呢?
Really? No.
不会吧? 不可能
Well, I think perhaps she has the motive, no?
嗯 我觉得她有犯罪动机 不是吗?
She's a lady, Poirot.
她是位淑女 波洛
And you think, mon ami, that ladies do not commit murder?
你觉得淑女们就不杀人吗?
Ladies don't get found out.
淑女们至少不会被发现
Mme. Clapperton had been dead
克拉珀顿夫人在被发现时
for at least five hours when she was found.
已经死了至少5个小时了
A small amount of money and some jewelry had been taken.
一小部分钱和几件首饰不见了
A string of beads was on the floor, near to her bed.
地板上落了一串珠子 在她床边
The door was locked and the key missing.
门上了锁 钥匙也不见了
And the hatch which gives onto the deck was open.
朝着甲板的窗户是打开的
What are you driving at, Poirot?
波洛 你想说什么?
Mme. Clapperton had lockedthe door from the inside.
克拉珀顿夫人从里面锁上了门
We actually heard her say so herself.
我和上校的确听到她自己这样说的
If Mrs. Clapperton could lock the door,
既然克拉珀顿夫人能够锁门
she could unlock it, too, I suppose.
我觉得 她就一定也能开门
Précisément, precisely,
一定是这样 没错
which leads us to the inescapable conclusion
这把我们引向了唯一的结论
that Mme. Clapperton unlocked the door
克拉珀顿夫人打开门
and let in the murderer.
让凶手进来
Miss Henderson, I hope you don't mind me asking,
亨德森小姐 请别见怪
but you bought an amber necklace yesterday, didn't you?
您昨天买♥♥了一串琥珀项链 对吗?
Yes, I did.
是的 我买♥♥了
How did you know that?
您是怎么知道的?
The captain mentioned it.
船长提起过
He just happened to mention it.
碰巧提起的
Would you mind if I had a look at it?
能给我看看吗?
I'm afraid I've lost it.
恐怕不行 我把它弄丢了
I must have dropped it somewhere, put it down.
一定是在哪掉了 忘在了什么地方
I don't know.
我也不清楚
Yes. Right.
是吗? 好吧
Of course.
当然
I thought Mrs. Clapperton a very unpleasant woman.
我认为克拉珀顿夫人是个非常讨厌的人
In fact, I don't think anyone
其实我想
on board ship really liked her,
整船的人都不喜欢她
but, surely, who would have reason to kill her?
尽管如此 谁有动机杀她呢?
Mademoiselle, it is the opinion of every person on board
小姐 船上每个人都觉得
the ship that the Colonel Clapperton would
克拉珀顿上校
have been quite justified in taking a hatchet to her.
有正当的理由拿斧头砍死她
Now, that was an expression I actually heard used.
这是我听到的原话
But he had an alibi.
但是 他有不在场证明
He was onshore all day with the two girls,
他和两个女孩在岸上一整天
and he did not return to the ship until 4:00 that afternoon,
他们下午4点才回到船上
by which time Mme. Clapperton had been dead for many hours.
那时克拉珀顿夫人已经死了好几个小时了
Seems to me we're back to General Forbes
就我看福布斯将军
as our only suspect.
是唯一的嫌疑人
Ah, bonsoir, Mlle. Morgan.
啊 晚上好 摩根女士
I want, please, to ask a favor of your niece.
我想请你们的侄女帮个忙
Our niece?
我们的侄女?
Very well.
好吧
Ismene?
伊斯墨涅?
Good evening, Ismene.
晚上好 伊斯墨涅
I want to borrow somebody from you, if I may.
如果可以 我想向你借个人
Ladies and gentlemen...
女士们 先生们
tonight I shall offer you a garland
今晚 我将献上来自民族诗人
from our national poet, Mr. Rudyard Kipling,
鲁德亚德·吉卜林先生的花环
starting with "The Ladies."
从《女士们》开始
"I've taken my fun where I've found it,
"我从找到的快乐那里带走了它
I've rogued an' I've ranged in my time.
在我的生命中 我曾多次流浪和徘徊
I've 'ad my pickin' o' sweet'earts.
我已摘得最甜蜜的心
An' four o' the lot was prime.
四个女人在我生命中最重要
One was an 'arf-caste widow.
一个是欧亚混血的寡妇
One was a woman from Prome.
一个是来自卑廖的女人
One was the wife of a jemadar-sais.
一个是做了别人♥妻♥子的人
An' one is a girl at 'ome.
一个是家中的老婆"
"Now --"
"现在..."
Pardon me, Mr. Russell.
打断下 拉塞尔先生
Oh, that's all right.
哦 没关系
Uh -- "Now I aren't no 'and with the ladies.
现在这些女士都不在我身边
For, takin' 'em all " I'm sorry.
"因为 她们..." 不好意思
I-I have to make an announcement.
我有件事要宣布
If you'll be good enough to sit down, sir.
先生 您最好先回到座位上
You come and join us, Mr. Russell.
一起过来坐下吧 拉塞尔先生
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
you all know what a tragedy occurred yesterday.
昨日的不幸各位均已知晓
And I am sure you will all want to cooperate
我确信各位都愿意
in bringing the perpetrator of the foul crime to book.
全力合作将罪犯绳之于法
As you know, we are fortunate enough to
如各位所知 我们有幸能和
have on board with us Mr. Hercule Poirot,
赫尔克里·波洛先生在同一艘船上
who is probably known to you all
众所周知
as a man who has wide experience in such matters.
他在案件侦破方面很有经验
I hope you'll listen carefully to what he has to say.
我希望各位都能仔细听他的讲话
Mr. Poirot.
波洛先生
Thank you, Captain Fowler.
谢谢您 福勒船长
Mesdames et messieurs,
女士们 先生们
what I am about to do may surprise you a little.
我接下来要做的也许会吓着诸位
It may occur to you that I am eccentric, perhaps mad.
诸位可能会觉得我是个怪人 抑或是疯子
Ah, you may say,
啊 诸位可能会说
"The little Belgian detective
"那个小个子比利时侦探
is taking leave of his rocker," eh?
还乳臭未干" 对吗?
But I can assure you, behind my madness is,
但我保证 在我疯狂的背后
as you English say...
如你们英国人所说
method.
是方法
So...
那么
Voilà.
请看
A suitcase.
一个手提箱
How uninteresting.
多么的无趣
Nothing is less interesting than a suitcase, yes?
没有比手提箱更无趣的了 对吗?
And you are right, except...
诸位想得没错 但是
suitcases have contents.
手提箱里有东西
It's a doll.
是个娃娃
Yes, a doll.
对 是个娃娃
Except this doll...
这个娃娃
is an important witness...
是一位重要的证人
to the truth of who killed...
她知道杀害克拉珀顿夫人
Mme. Clapperton.
的凶手是谁
But how is it this doll can tell us what it knows, huh?
但她怎么告诉我们她所知道的呢?
But this is a doll... that can speak.
这个娃娃会说话
You have not heard of dolls that can speak?
诸位听说过娃娃会讲话吗?
Yes, of course you have.
相信诸位一定听说过
All we have to do is
我们所要做的就是
put this doll back in the suitcase --
把她放回手提箱里
ah -- where we cannot see her.
啊 放在我们看不见的地方
She does not like to be seen, this little lady.
这位小淑女 她不喜欢被看见
Do you, ma petite?
是吗 小可爱?
No! Ah.
不想 啊
Now, can you tell us anything
现在 你能给我们讲讲
about the death of Mme. Clapperton?
克拉珀顿夫人之死吗?
What is it, John?
什么事 约翰?
Door's locked.
门锁了
The door's locked.
门锁了
Don't want to be disturbedn by the stewards.
不想被乘务员打扰
I don't want to be disturbed by the stewards.
我不想被乘务员打扰
Y-You --
你...
Stop him, somebody.
快截住他
Yes.
是我
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表