"再仔细考虑一下 告诉我你的决定"
"Well, think it over and let me know. "
完全是两码事 您说对不对?
Not quite the same thing, is it?
呃 当时我大概说的是
Well, I -- l-l think what I said
她应该让我知道她什么时候有空
was that she should let me know when she was free.
原话您不能指望我记得一字不差
I mean, you can't expect a man to remember word for word.
对不起 少校先生
Excuse me, Major.
迪尔德丽说需要去酒柜拿些杜松子酒
Deirdre says we need some more gin from the cupboard.
啊
Ah.
你自己去拿几瓶吧 特雷弗
Get a couple of bottles out, will you, Trevor?
好的
Right.
这个地方您开的吗 少校?
You own this place, do you, Major Eustace?
要是就好了
Wish I did.
像一个小金矿
Little gold mine, this.
♪ …你的双眸 ♪
♪… your eyes ♪
♪ 当地的丘陵… ♪
♪ Native hills… ♪
您刚才说艾伦太太要您
You say that Mrs. Allen asked you to
给他的投资意向提建议
advise her about investments.
她有没有交200英镑给您管理?
Did she, by any chance, entrust you with a sum of £200?
您这话什么意思?
What the devil do you mean by that?
据了解 艾伦太太从银行
Well, Mrs. Allen drew out the sum of £200 in cash
取出了200英镑现金
from her bank.
其中有一些面额是5英镑的
Some of the money was in £5 notes.
可以从钞票号♥码上追查到
They can be traced by their numbers, of course.
那追查吧 见你的鬼去吧
Well, trace them, then, and be damned to you!
追查吧
Trace them.
我不在乎
I don't care.
那钱是用于投资生意的
Was the money for investment, Major Eustace,
还是因为受到了敲诈 少校?
or was it blackmail?
您的想法不可理喻
That's a preposterous suggestion.
您真大胆
How dare you?
听着 实际情况是这样的
Look -Look -what happened was this
我去了她家
I went 'round to the house.
我是说我事先给她打过电♥话♥
I mean, l-l telephoned first --
您几点到的?
What time did you get there?
呃 9点半左右
Um… about half past 9:00.
我们坐在那谈话
We sat and talked.
一边抽烟
And smoked.
对 一边抽烟
Yes, and smoked.
有什么不妥?
Anything wrong with that?
在哪间房♥间谈的?
Where did this talk take place?
在客厅
In the sitting room.
我刚才说了 我们坐着友好地交谈
As I said, we sat and talked quite amicably.
然后大约10点半不到 我就离开了
And then I left, uh, just before about half past 10:00.
您一直呆在客厅里吗?
You stayed in the sitting room throughout your visit?
是的
Yes.
没有到楼上艾伦太太的房♥间里去?
You didn't go upstairs to Mrs. Allen's own room?
没有
No.
能把您衬衣袖口的链扣给我看一下吗?
Could I just look at your cuff links, Major Eustace?
链扣?
Cuff links?
当然 您可以拒绝让我看
You can refuse if you wish, of course.
没什么可隐瞒的
I've got nothing to hide.
什么时候掉的?
When did that happen?
- 什么? - 有一个掉了一半
-What? -One of them's broken.
我知道了
Oh, I know.
今早发现的
I, uh -- I noticed it this morning.
如果我放到里面就看不到了
It doesn't show if I put that end on the inside.
要是您知道另一半
Would it surprise you to learn
掉在艾伦太太那儿了 会惊讶吗?
that it happened when you were visiting Mrs. Allen?
我没有否认我去过那儿
Well, I've not denied I was there.
但另一半链扣
Yes, but that piece of cuff link
不是在楼下客厅里找到的
was found not downstairs in the sitting room,
而是在楼上艾伦太太的房♥间被发现的
but upstairs in Mrs. Allen's own room,
就在那间房♥间里她被谋杀了
there in the same room where she was murdered.
谋杀?
Murdered?
是的 有个人就在那个房♥间里
Yes, and where a man sat smoking
抽着和你同样的烟
the same kind of cigarettes that you smoke.
您想诬陷我?
Are you trying to frame me?
那晚我走后再也没有回去过
I never went near the house again that night.
不需要 您走时她已经死了
不
You didn't need to. She was dead when you left.
No.
不 等等
No, now, wait a minute.
等一下
Wait a minute.
当时有人听到我站在门口
You've got someone who heard me talking
和芭芭拉说话的
to Barbara on the doorstep.
你刚才说……
You said --
有人听到您对她说话
They heard you talk to her,
您可以假装等她回话 接着再继续说
then pretend to wait for her to answer, and then talk again.
这是老把戏了
That's an old trick.
天哪 不是那样的
Oh, my God, it isn't true.
罗伯特·厄斯金·尤斯塔斯
Robert Erskine Eustace,
我必须请您跟我们到局里走一趟了
I must ask you to accompany me to the police station.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
哦 您好
Oh, hello.
有事吗?
Yes, dear?
我能找普伦德莱思小姐说几句话吗?
Could I please speak to Miss Plenderleith?
要是她在的话当然可以
Well, you could, dear, if she was here.
但是她去打什么高尔夫球了
She's gone off playing that golf.
高尔夫球?
Golf?
真不敢相信
If you please.
可怜的艾伦太太还冷冰冰地躺在太平间里呢
And that poor Mrs. Allen still lying cold down at the mortuary.
是啊
Indeed.
这是叫人挺受不了的
This is most difficult.
对不起 您贵姓
I'm sorry. Missus…
免贵姓皮尔斯
Pierce, dear.
啊
Ah.
皮尔斯太太 我叫赫尔克里·波洛
My name is Hercule Poirot, Mrs. Pierce.
哇
Ooh!
我听说过您的大名
I've heard of you, dear.
真是受宠若惊
Well, I am most flattered.
皮尔斯太太 我遇到了件难事
Mrs. Pierce, I am in something of a difficulty.
哦
Oh.
昨天我陪贾普警长来的
I came here yesterday with a Chief Inspector Japp,
忘了搜索房♥内的
and we omitted to search for clues
一个特别的地方
in one particular place in the house.
我在想 今天我能不能……
So, I was wondering if --
啊 快请进吧
Oh, come on in, dear.
您请便吧
Help yourself.
不胜感激
You are most kind.
谢谢
Thank you.
我家老头子要是知道您来过这儿
My old man will be ever so tickled
他一定很高兴的
when I tell him you was here, dear.
他总是看报纸上您侦破的案件
Always reading your exploits in the paper, he is.
万分荣幸 我可以看看那儿吗?
That's very nice, Mrs. Pierce. May I?
可以 看吧
Yes, go on.
报纸上那些稀奇古怪的故事
Drive you to drink, he would,
总是把他弄得如醉如痴的
reading all that rubbish in the newspapers.
皮尔斯太太
Mrs. Pierce,
普伦德莱斯小姐去哪打高尔夫球了?
where does Miss Plenderleith go to play the golf?
你确定他没事吗 黑斯廷斯上尉?
Are you sure he's all right, Captain Hastings?
波洛的名字会声震
The name of Poirot is feared
欧洲大♥陆♥的高尔夫球场的
on golf courses all over the continent.
您的手脚没有不便之处吧
You don't happen to have a handicap certificate on you,
先生?
do you, sir?
没有 我很好
No, no, I'm fine.
现在 请告诉我洞在什么地方
Now, there should be a little hole somewhere,
我得把球打进洞去
and I have to push the ball into it.
看到那的旗子了吗?
You see that flag there?
没有
No.
在那颗大树跟前 一小块红的
In front of the big tree, a little patch of red.
啊 看到了
Ah, yes, good.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表