要茶呢? 还是来一品脱上好的家酿啤酒?
And tea? Or a nice pint of home brew?
啤酒 配早餐?
Beer for breakfast?
请上两品脱
Two pints, please.
可是 黑斯廷斯 我们12点前要赶回去
But, Hastings, we've got to be back before 12:00.
时间足够了
Plenty of time.
好的 先生们
Right you are, gentlemen.
真是位值得赞扬的姑娘!
What an admirable young woman.
那么 黑斯廷斯 威佛利庄园的翻新工程还会继续下去吧
So, Hastings, the renovations at Waverly Court will continue.
我不相信那个建筑工 你知道 波罗
I didn't trust that builder, you know, Poirot.
我觉着他好像厌恶威佛利一家
Seems to me he resents the Waverlys.
也许吧
Perhaps.
♪Two men went to mow, went to mow a meadow♪
♪Two men went to mow, went to mow a meadow♪
♪Two men, one man, and his dog went to mow a meadow ♪
♪Two men, one man, and his dog went to mow a meadow ♪
♪Three men went to mow, went to mow a meadow ♪
♪Three men, two men, one man, and his dog went to mow a meadow ♪
很好!
Good!
♪Four men went to mow, went to mow a meadow ♪
♪Four men, three men --♪
♪Four men, three men --♪
约翰尼和我待在这里
Johnnie will be in here with me,
也许你可以站在窗边陪我们
with perhaps you here by the windows
那波罗就守在大厅门口
and Poirot guarding the door into the hall.
这我就不明白了 先生
I don't know about that, sir.
如果发生了什么暴♥力♥行为
If there was to be any rough stuff,
我不认为波罗先生
I don't know as Mr. Poirot
会是我想到的第一人选
would be the first person
I'd think of.
脑力活--可以
Brain work -- yes.
体力活--毫无把握
Rough stuff -- dubious.
那他的同事--黑斯廷斯呢?
What about his colleague --Hastings?
那还比较靠谱 先生
That would be more like it, sir.
你知道我在想什么?
Do you know what I think?
我想是有人给这车动过手脚
I think someone's tampered with this.
有人想让我们出局而作的手脚
Someone's tampered with this to keep us out of the way.
他们怎么知道我们会用车呢?
How would they have known we were going to use the car?
啊
Ah.
当心点
Carefully.
轻一点 约翰尼
Gently now, Johnnie.
轻轻地抚摸她
Stroke her gently.
她喜欢这样
She likes it.
她喜欢你
She likes you.
你现在感觉如何 亲爱的?
And how are you feeling now, darling?
噢 我觉得很好
Oh, I feel heaps better.
一定是吃了些过期的东西
Must have been something I ate.
好的 你尽管卧床休息吧
Well, you just stay in bed and rest.
我现在要带约翰尼一起下楼
I'm going to take Johnnie down with me now.
为什么他不能留下呢?
Why can't he stay?
哦 他在楼下会比较开心点
Well, he'll be happier downstairs.
柯林斯小姐会陪着你
Miss Collins can stay with you.
-拜拜 宝 -拜拜
-Bye-bye, darling. -Bye-bye.
来吧 你上来
Come on.
Up you come.
您确定不需要我了?
Sure you don't need me?
不不
No, no.
你陪着威佛利夫人一个半小时就行
You keep Mrs. Waverly company just for half an hour.
拜 妈咪
Bye, Mommy.
拜
Bye.
至少不是化油器的问题
Well, it's not the carburetor, anyway.
这不是我想要听到的话 黑斯廷斯
POIROT: This is not what I long to hear, Hastings.
啊?
Eh?
我要听的是问题出在哪里而不是问题不在哪里
I want to hear what it was, not what it was not.
另外 我还想听到发动机的声音!
Better still, I want to hear the motor!
如果有人出现就吹两声口哨
And two blasts on the whistle if anyone's apprehended.
好的 长官
Right, sir.
-所以人都就位了 -是的 长官
-The men all in position? -Yes, sir.
波罗到底上哪儿去啦?
Where the hell is Poirot?
我来时他们正好开车出去了 先生
They went out in the car, sir, just as I was arriving.
好了 警官 让所有人保持警惕
Right, Sergeant. Keep the men on their toes.
开车?
In the car?
你知道他们去哪儿吗?
Do you know where they were going?
恐怕他们还不信任我 先生
They didn't confide in me, sir, I'm afraid.
他就在那儿!
MAN:
He's right over there!
快点儿!
Right! Come on!
我们抓住他了 长官!
We've got him, sir!
我们抓住他了--他正偷偷摸摸的穿过灌木丛
We've got him -- sneaking through the bushes.
他身上有整套的麻醉用具
He's got the whole dope outfit on him.
看看这个 长官
Look at this, sir.
你认识这个人吗 先生?
Do you know this man, sir?
从没见过
Never set eyes on him.
这里有一大包东西 --
Here's a pretty parcel, if you like --
一瓶氯仿 药棉衬垫
bottle of chloroform, cotton-wool pad,
还有一封寄给你的信 威佛利先生
and a letter addressed to you, Mr. Waverly.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything about this.
我是被派来送东西的
I was given that to deliver.
被谁?
Who by?
一位先生 一位我在路上遇到的先生
By a gentleman, a gentleman I met on the road.
“你应该早点付款的
"You should have paid up.
现在要赎回你儿子你就得付7万英镑
To ransom your son will now cost you £70, 000.
尽管你百般防范
In spite of all your precautions,
他已于29日12点被劫走了 我说到做到”
he has been abducted at 12:00 on the 29th, as I said."
我应该付款的 是吗?
I should have paid up, should I?
你认为你能 --
You think you could --
约翰尼
Johnnie.
12点
12: 00.
我的上帝 真难受啊!
Mon Dieu, the agony.
你能做点什么吗 还是什么都不做?
MARCUS: Are you going to do something, or are you not?
待时机成熟波罗自会出手
When the time comes to act, Poirot will act.
一个很有趣的小问题嗯 很朦胧 也很诱人
A pleasing little problem, huh, obscure and charming.
某人仅仅把钟调快了10分钟
Someone fools us all
就轻而易举的耍了我们所有人
simply by putting the clock forward 10 minutes.
“很有趣”?
"Pleasing"?
“很诱人”?
"Charming"?
我的孩子已经给绑♥架♥了
My child has been kidnapped.
啊 是的 夫人 可他很安全
Ah, oui, madame, but he is safe.
放心吧 那些歹徒
Rest assured, those miscreants
会待他关怀备至的
will take the greatest care of him.
在他们眼里 他不正是
一只会产金蛋的鹅吗?
Is he not to them the goose that lays the golden egg?
那辆车踪影全无
Nobody's seen hide nor hair of that car.
我已经向萨里警♥察♥局作过详细描述
I've given the Surrey police a full description,
但他可能随后就换了车
but he'll probably switch cars as soon as he can
或者已经跑远了
or go to earth somewhere.
那你抓到的那个流氓怎样了?
And what about the ruffian you caught?
名字叫乔·罗杰斯 -- 他自称的
Name's Joe Rogers -- so he says.
无论怎样 他就是不肯改口
He's sticking to his story, anyhow.
也许波罗能让他松口
Perhaps Poirot can move him.
啊 恕我冒昧 波罗先生
Ah, with all due respect, Mr. Poirot,
如果连我的伙计们都撬不开他...
if my lads can't shift him…
该波罗出手了
Poirot shall act.
啊 黑斯廷斯上尉
Ah, Captain Hastings.
那辆车 -- 已经修好了?
The voiture -- it is recovered?
该死的东西没油了可油表还死指着“满格”
Damn thing was out of petrol. The gauge is stuck at "full. "
来吧 我们有事做了 那孩子不见了
Come. We have work to do. The boy is gone.
我知道 有个条子跟我说了
I know. One of the bobbies told me.
你好 罗杰斯先生
Bonjour, Mr. Rogers.
是啊
Yeah.
他是在说“白天好” 你个没文化的
He's saying "good day, you ignorant man.
我希望请您
I would like you, please,
把您的故事再说一遍 先生--
to tell me your story again, monsieur --
您是怎么获得送包裹这份差事的
how you came into possession of the package.
噢 我把这事都告诉他了
Oh, I told him all that.
和我说说
Tell me.
好吧 那怪老头给我的 不是吗?
Well, this geezer give it to me, didn't he?
是嘛?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表