I meant to bring it with me.
给我 你真是一个天使
Do get it for me. There's an angel.
好的 亲爱的
Yes, darling.
他一定对她非常着迷 你说是不是
He must be crazy about her. Wouldn't you say?
它真的很不错 道格拉斯 很暖和
It's lovely, Douglas, so warm!
快来吧
Do come!
你不打算下海玩吗
Aren't you going in?
哦 我 嗯 我想先热热身
Oh, I, uh -- I like to get well hotted up first.
我喜欢在水里泡着
I like my dip last thing.
哦 亲爱的 我打不开这个盖子
Oh, dear, I can't get this thing undone.
我太没用了 我...
I'm hopeless. I…
嗯 我不知道 你们能不能...
Um, I wonder...would you…
我来帮你好吗
Can I do it for you?
哦 谢谢你 你真好
Oh, thank you. You are kind.
我总是打不开东西
I'm such a fool at undoing things.
哦 你是个聪明的小伙子
Oh, you are a clever boy.
你已经打开了
You've done it.
我们一定是坐同一班渡轮来的
We must have been on the same ferry.
是道格拉斯 对不对
It's Douglas, isn't it?
是的 道格拉斯·格德
Yes. Douglas Gold.
亲爱的 道格拉斯刚刚对我太好了
Darling, Douglas has just been so kind to me.
我丈夫 托尼
My husband, Tony.
- 你好 - 你好
– How do you do? – How do you do?
你的妻子叫什么
And your wife's called?
马乔里
Marjorie.
是
Yes.
难道你不觉得 人类
Don't you think that human beings
总是重复某种模式吗 波洛先生
tend to reproduce certain patterns, Mr. Poirot?
千篇一律的模式
Stereotyped patterns?
确实如此 小姐
Précisément, mademoiselle.
你妻子今天下午没和你在一起吗 道格拉斯
Your wife's not with you this afternoon, Douglas?
没有 呃 马乔里感觉不太舒服
No, uh, Marjorie wasn't feeling too well.
大概早上晒太阳的时间太长了
Probably too much sun this morning.
所以我一个人来了
So I came alone.
那我们就应该好好利用这些我们自己的时间
Well, we'll just have to make the best of it on our own.
格德夫人
Gold.
波洛先生
Mr. Poirot.
你好 我注意到 这个井特殊的细节 -
Hello. I was noticing this particular detail --
里面有一些淡水 海水和化石
they have some freshwater and seawater Fossil.
- 太奇妙了 - 是的
– Fascinating. – Yes.
今天天气多么好啊
And what a beautiful day.
道格拉斯和我在度假时总是幸运地碰上好天气
Douglas and I are always lucky in our weather.
你今天下午没去海水浴吗 夫人
You do not bathe this afternoon, madame?
没有 每天只去一次
No, only once a day.
我们本来打算今天下午去老城区转一转
We'd arranged to go on a tour of the old city this afternoon,
但不知何故 我们彼此错过了
but somehow or other we missed each other.
真的吗
Indeed?
你知道吗 波洛先生
You know, Mr. Poirot,
当一个人看过这么多麻烦和不幸
when one sees so much trouble and unhappiness
还有那么多夫妻间的离异
and so many couples divorcing each other
诸如此类的事情
and that sort of thing,
他就会对自己得到的幸福心存感激
one does feel very grateful for one's own happiness.
很高兴听到您这么说 夫人
It is pleasant to hear you say so, madame.
这就是我对那些不幸感到难过的原因
That's why I feel so sorry for people who aren't happy.
比如说查德里夫人吧
Mrs. Chantry, for instance.
查德里夫人?
Madame. Chantry?
某种意义上 人们会为她感到惋惜
In a way, one feels sorry for her.
我的意思是 尽管她很有钱 相貌也很迷人
I mean, in spite of all her money and good looks,
但她是那种女人 我认为
she's the sort of woman, I think,
男人很快会厌倦的女人
that men would get tired of very easily.
难道你不这么认为吗
Don't you think so?
男人就像孩子一样
Men are just like children.
他们什么都相信
They believe anything.
我听说你是一个侦探 波罗先生
I gather you are a detective, Mr. Poirot.
是的
Well
你要在罗德岛住多久?
How long are you in Rhodes?
很抱歉 夫人 我星期六就要离开了
Sadly, madame, I leave on Saturday.
道格拉斯 一杯杜松子酒
Douglas, a pink gin.
我必须要一杯杜松子酒
I positively must have a pink gin.
洗了个痛快的海水浴吗 托尼 亲爱的?
Have a nice bathe, Tony, darling?
今天难道不是一个大好的天气吗 莱尔小姐?
Hasn't it been a marvelous day, Miss Lyall?
托尼
Tony
托尼
Tony
下午好
Good afternoon.
我们到那边坐坐好吗?
Shall we wander over there?
瓦伦丁看来真有一套
Valentine certainly has her methods.
小姐 我不喜欢你这样说
Mademoiselle, I do not like all this.
是吗? 我可不这么想
Don't you? Nor do I.
不 让我们都诚实一点
No, let's be honest.
我觉得我真的喜欢像这样诚实
I suppose I do like it, really.
实际上 我明天打算去短途旅行
In fact, I've arranged a little excursion for tomorrow.
两个小时的车程 还有这可笑的爬山
Two hours of driving and all this ludicrous climbing,
所有那些在山顶上的东西都是废墟
and all there is at the top is another ruin.
但你会看到上面的风景
But wait till you see the view.
我说
I say.
C'est magnifique.
终于到了
Here it is!
快看 一条蛇
Look. Look -- a snake!
多么漂亮啊
How beautiful.
啊 真是漂亮
Well, be careful.
我不喜欢这儿 我认为我们该回去了
I don't like it here. I think we should go back.
该死的地方
Damn place.
走进去不太安全
It isn't safe to walk in.
到处都是蛇
They're everywhere.
老早以前 罗德岛就是因为叫蛇岛而闻名的
In the old days, Rhodes was known as the "island of snakes. "
你能这么清楚地看见斑纹
You can see the markings so clearly.
嗯 提醒您一下 夫人
Mm -- as a warning, madame.
大自然给毒蛇的猎物们一个机会
Nature gives to the quarry of the viper
认清他们的捕食者
a chance to identify his attacker.
如果每个杀手都有明显的标志的话
If every killer was as clearly marked,
那我就要失业了
I would be without a job.
我们一定要听这个吗?
Do we have to have this?
我们都听不到自己在说什么了
We can't hear ourselves speak.
我们不要这么不尊重地方的习俗 中校
Let us not be disrespectful of the local customs, Commander.
这菜单上的字我一个也不认识
I can't understand a word of this menu.
那就看我这个吧 这份菜单上有一点儿英文
Well, take mine. This one's got some English.
但翻译得有点粗糙
Translation's a bit rough, though.
这是什么酒?
Is this wine?
看起来像是杜松子酒
Looks like pink gin.
我觉得太可怕了
I think it's terrible.
人们总是这样做的
People are doing it all the time.
啊 我是属于那种保守的人
Well, I belong to the old-fashioned generation
我不认为离婚是合理的
that doesn't believe in divorce.
这种观点对现在的人生来说
The sort of attitude there is to life nowadays
如果你做某件事情时 一旦不喜欢了
that if you do a thing and you don't like it,
你可以立即抽身而去 越快越好
you get yourself out of it as quickly as possible
轻率的结婚 轻率的离婚 我憎恨那样
easy marriage, easy divorce. I hate that.
你好像对婚姻知道得很多 格德夫人
You seem to know a great deal about marriage, Mrs. Gold.
啊 对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我 我 我
I-I-I
吓我一跳 你竟然听到了
It strikes me you've been listening
这么多的谣传
to far too many scandalmongers.
仅仅是因为一个女人长得漂亮
Just because a woman is good-looking,
人们就对她的生活说三道四
people come down on her like a ton of bricks.
噢 但我不是这个意思
Oh, but I didn't mean
噢 亲爱的
Oh, dear!
马乔里
Marjorie?
你不需要这样
There was no need for that!
是的 好吧 我不能想像为什么你要带你的妻子来度假 格德
Yes, well, I can't imagine why you brought your wife on holiday, anyway, Gold.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
因为你的眼睛只盯着瓦伦丁
Because you only have eyes for Valentine.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表