-= 大侦探波洛探案集 =-
第一季第9集
俱乐部之王
我不能保证今后我们两人还有重见之日
I'm not sure we should expect to see each other again.
我受不了
I couldn't bear that.
我一定要再见到你
I have to see you again.
别这样
Please.
上帝 你有多美
God, you're so beautiful.
艾哈迈德
Ahmed.
我已经结婚了
I'm married.
不! 不! 不!
No! No! No!
行了 各位 停!
All right, everybody. Cut.
停!
Cut.
有哪位行行好 能否告诉我
Will someone please tell me
这些演员到底想干嘛?
what these actors are meant to be doing?
我错了!肯定是我错了!
I'm wrong! I must be wrong!
我还以为这是一出爱情场景!
I thought this was a love scene!
我亲爱的瓦蕾瑞
My dear Valerie,
你可不是在和这个男人谈论天气
you are not discussing the weather with this man.
你是打算要和他偷偷相好的
You are about to commit adultery with him!
在你说“我已经结婚了”之前 要停顿很长时间
Make a big pause before you say, "I'm married."
“艾哈迈德”数五下
"Ahmed." Count to five.
你再转过来 然后说下面的台词
You turn, then say your line.
好吗? 再来一遍
Okay? Let's see it.
艾哈迈德
Ahmed.
- 我已经结婚了 - 不对 亲爱的
- I'm married. - No, darling.
你能数五下再说吗?
Can you count to five?
我数了
I did.
那就数十下
Count to 10, then.
这不是玩捉迷藏时的数数 我亲爱的
This is no hide-and-seek counting, my dear.
一...二...三...四...五...
One...two...three...four...five...
六...七...八...九...十!
six...seven...eight...nine...ten!
懂了吗?
You got it?!
早上好
Good morning.
黑斯廷斯上尉和波罗先生 你们是布尼·桑德斯先生的客人吧
Captain Hastings and Mr. Poirot, guests of Bunny Saunders.
啊 是的
Ah, yes.
当然 以他的年纪来说 导演他的第一部作品算是很年轻的
Very young, of course, to be directing his first picture.
但能请到瓦蕾瑞·辛克莱尔小姐出演该有多轰动啊
But what a break, getting Valerie Saintclair to star.
是的 电影都很无聊 黑斯廷斯
Yes. Films are very boring, Hastings.
可那些为了报酬而愚弄我们感情的演员
But the actors who are paid to deceive us,
现在 他们倒是乐在其中 嗯?
now, they are interesting, huh?
都静一静!
Quiet on the set!
红灯亮铃♥声♥响!
Red-line bell.
转摄影机
Roll camera.
第11场 218
218, take 11.
开始!
Action.
那个艾哈迈德在这里干嘛?
What was that Ahmed doing here?
他是来这儿看马的
He's come to see to the horses.
哦 那是他的借口 对吗?
Oh, that's his excuse, is it?
那人是不是拉尔夫·沃尔顿?
Is that not Ralph Walton?
他在有声电影出现前可是个大明星
He was a big star before the talkies.
嘘!
Shh.
花了太多--
Spends too much --
花了太多时间在这里晃悠 --
Spends too much time hanging around --
在这里晃悠 要我说的话
hanging around here, if you ask me.
噢 伯纳德 他没有!
Oh, Bernard, he doesn't!
对不起 亲爱的朋友 我忘词了
I'm sorry, dear boy. I'm dry.
- 老脑瓜不中用了 -The old brain buzz is gone. - 停 停 -Cut. Cut.
好吧 所有人 我们先休息一下
All right, everyone, let's take a short break.
去吧 去吧
Going. Going.
我不想再听了
I don't want to hear anything more.
- 瑞德布恩先生-- - 你现在明白了没有?
- Mr. Reedburn-- - And now, you understand?
布尼
Bunny.
阿瑟 老朋友 真高兴你能来
Arthur, old love, glad you could make it.
见到你真高兴
Wonderful to see you.
让我来介绍一下我的好朋友赫尔克里·波罗先生
May I introduce my good friend M. Hercule Poirot?
你好 先生
Enchanté, monsieur.
德罗伊小姐 我要辛克莱尔小姐
Miss Deloy, I want to see Miss Saintclair
马上来我办公室见我
in my office immediately.
好的 瑞德布恩先生
Yes, Mr. Reedburn.
波罗 我必须代瑞德布恩道歉
Poirot, I must apologize for Reedburn.
他是这个摄影棚的头儿
He's the head of the studio.
没关系
No matter.
很明显他是个大忙人
He is obviously a busy man.
是的 他刚下令要我解雇拉尔夫·沃尔顿
Yes. He's just instructed me to sack Ralph Walton.
我的上帝!
Good God.
事实上老拉尔夫韶华已逝
The truth is, old Ralph is past his best.
但名声犹在
But get him on a good day,
如果我这么做的话
and you won't find a better actor anywhere.
又要上哪儿找一个更好的演员呢?
I suppose I've got to do it.
瑞德布恩真的讨厌他
Reedburn really hates him.
请原谅我失陪几分钟...
Please forgive me for just one...
这事太糟糕了!
What a terrible thing.
啊 波罗先生
Ah, M. Poirot.
早上好 殿下
Good morning, Your Highness.
噢 叫我保罗吧 你帮了我家大忙
Oh, Paul, please, after all you did for my family.
噢 无足挂齿
Oh, not at all.
您怎么会来帕拉德摄影棚的?
And what brings you to Parade Studios?
运气好而已 嗯
Sheer good fortune, eh.
我的搭档 黑斯廷斯上尉...
My associate, Captain Hastings...
你好
How do you do?
...和你的导演是老朋友了
...and your director are very old friends.
噢 太好了 来吧 欢迎
Oh, excellent. Well, welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
你把我当小孩一样对待!
You treat me like a child!
我是这个电影公♥司♥最大的票房♥保障
I'm the biggest box-office draw this studio has.
没错
True.
但是没有这家电影公♥司♥ 你将一无是处
But without the studio, you would be nothing.
没有我 你连电影都演不了
Without me, you wouldn't even be in pictures.
也许我最好还是别干了
Perhaps I would have been better off.
也许吧 但我很怀疑
Perhaps, but I doubt it.
你野心太大了
You're too ambitious for that.
知道吗 你生气时比平常更漂亮
You know, you are even more beautiful when you're angry.
你仔细考虑过我这个小小的建议吗? 我亲爱的
Have you thought any more about my little proposition, my dear?
嗯?
Hmm?
你这只猪!
You swine!
沃尔顿先生 您这样太出格了
Mr. Walton, please. This is highly irregular.
出什么事了? 我亲爱的拉尔夫
What's the matter, my dear Ralph?
就是因为你 你这个混♥蛋♥!
You're the matter, you skunk!
什么?
What?
你甚至没胆量敢当面解雇我!
You haven't even got the guts to sack me to my face!
噢 我的上帝!
Oh, my good God!
好 好 好
Well, well, well.
哼
Hmm.
看来你不仅失去了风度 还失去了你的理智
You seem to have lost your manners, as well as your talent.
真丢脸
For shame.
你原本可是个很有教养的家伙
You used to be such civilized company.
和你这样的人打交道根本就不需要什么教养
To get level with a snake, you have to crawl on the ground.
立刻派人护送沃尔顿先生离开摄影棚
See that Mr. Walton is escorted off the premises at once.
你还不知道我的厉害呢 瑞德布恩
You haven't heard the last of me, Reedburn.
你没事吧 亨利?
Are you all right, Henry?
我当然没事了
'Course I'm all right.
还有 别叫我亨利!
And don't call me Henry.
出去!
Go.
保罗
Paul.
他不是人
He's an animal.
好了 好了
There, there.
没事了 我亲爱的
It's all right, my darling.
我跟你说 我真想
I tell you, I have a good mind
把投入这部影片里的赞助撤回来
to withdraw my backing from this picture.
只要有你和我在一起 我就撑得下去
As long as you're with me, I can bear it.
答应我再也不要单独去见那个瑞德布恩了
Just promise me that you won't see Reedburn on your own again.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表