-= 大侦探波洛探案集 =-
哦 是吗
Oh, yes?
那么您是什么时候叫的我们的 嗯
And what time do we call this, then, eh?
我不想让把你叫起床的
I don't want to get you gut of bed.
过来
Here.
56B 把这些56B的信全带来可不好办
56B. No good leaving all this stuff for 56B.
他们都在度假
They're on holiday.
什么 所有的人吗
What, all of them?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
那个黑斯廷斯上尉去打猎了
That Captain Hastings has gone off shooting things,
那个秘书出门探望在佛克斯顿的姐姐
and the secretary's gone off to visit her sister in Folkestone.
那个法国人呢
What about the French one?
在国外的某个地方
Somewhere foreign.
给我寄来一张上面有山羊的明信片
Sent me a postcard with goats on it.
哦 好的 我记住了
Oh, yeah, I remember.
让我们祝福他过得愉快吧
Let's hope it keeps fine for him.
第1季第6集
罗兹岛三角
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 对不起
No, no, no. I'm sorry.
请 小姐
Please, miss.
谢谢
Thank you.
请原谅
Pardon.
波洛先生
Mr. Poirot.
见到你我是多么高兴啊
How pleased I am to see you.
小姐是...
Mademoiselle…
莱尔
Lyall.
帕梅拉·莱尔
Pamela Lyall.
我在酒店就认出了你
I recognized you at the hotel.
我是你的崇拜者
I'm a great admirer.
我可以挽着你吗 波洛先生
May I cling to you, Mr. Poirot?
是的 我很乐意效劳 小姐
Yes, it would be a pleasure, mademoiselle.
你有什么危险吗
You are in danger?
这完全不符合我的本能 但是这个男人坚持
It's against all my instincts, but the man persists.
而酒店空荡荡的
And with the hotel being so empty,
剩下的假期我住得就有
there's a great danger of my getting stuck
很多的危险了
for the rest of the holiday.
啊 忙碌的梅杰·巴纳斯
Ah, the galloping Major Barnes.
他告诉我是来这儿钓鱼的
Here for the fishing, he tells me.
英国人在国外的行为
The behavior of the English abroad
我总是觉得很特别
is something I have always found peculiar.
至少他不是一个简单的人物 波洛先生
At least he's not a bottom-pincher, Mr. Poirot.
看看他们 - 麻烦制♥造♥者 总是想找人打架
Look at them -- troublemakers, always looking for a fight.
也许吧
Perhaps.
但对我来说 英国人是最冷血的
But for me, the English is more cold-blooded.
他的暴♥力♥倾向还算一般
His violence is more calculated.
我们已经花了一整天在海上 我的妻子都精疲力竭了
We've spent all day at sea, and my wife's exhausted,
让我们尽快去酒店吧
so let's get to the hotel as fast as possible,
我们的行李完好无损
with our luggage intact.
要确保它是安全的 紧跟前面那辆车
Make sure it's secure and stay close behind the other car.
对不起 请问这些汽车是不是从皇宫酒店来的
Excuse me, but aren't these the cars from the Palace Hotel?
是的 怎么了
Yes. Well?
嗯 你知道 我们也住在那儿
Well, we're staying there, too, you know.
嗯 你只能等他们回来
Well, you'll have to wait for them to come back.
请去酒店 司机
The hotel, please, driver.
当心不要撞上什么东西
And try not to hit anything.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, darling.
谢谢
Thank you.
天哪
Good heavens,
我相信 那就是瓦伦丁·查德里
I do believe that's Valentine Chantry.
之前是达克尔斯夫人
Dakers, it was.
我觉得这个地方 不像是她来的
I shouldn't think this place was quite her style
对她来说太安静了
a bit quiet for her.
她真的是很漂亮 不是吗
She's rather marvelous, isn't she?
她又结婚了吗
She has married again?
我认为是第五次了
Number five, I think.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, mon Dieu.
他看起来有点像大猩猩 是不是
Looks a bit of a gorilla, doesn't he?
一种动物的吸引力 你不觉得吗 波洛先生
An animal attraction, would you think, Mr. Poirot?
啊 啊 啊 事情有所好转了
Well, well, well, things are looking up.
你好
Hello
你好
Hello
我找遍了这个地方才找到你 小淑女
Been looking all over the place for you, little lady.
今天没去钓鱼吗 少校
Not out fishing today, Major?
去了 刚才去的
Yes, earlier.
运气不是很好
Didn't have much luck.
也许 巴恩斯少校 钓鱼的时候你太靠近岸边了
Perhaps, Major Barnes, you were fishing too close to the shore.
我在港口注意到你
I noticed you by the harbor.
我认为你说得对
I expect you're right.
那里放了太多该死的炸♥药♥
Too much damn dynamiting going on.
炸♥药♥
Dynamiting?
渔民们在那周围放了炸♥药♥
The fishermen drop dynamite around here.
该死的懒惰鬼
Damned lazy beggars.
那些鱼也不是傻子 都躲到海里去了
The fish, not being fools, keep out at sea.
终于到了
At last.
现在 你能把我们的行李
Now, will you get the luggage off immediately
拿到我们的房♥间去吗
and take it straight to our rooms?
我不明白 为什么我们没有得到适当的时候来
I do not understand why we weren't met properly.
嗯 我觉得这里太棒了
Well, I think it's simply wonderful.
没被破坏过
It's so unspoiled.
嗯 这是很不够的 但它要走一个很长的路过来
Eh, it's pretty enough, but it's such a long way to come,
这种旅程太可怕了
such an awful journey.
您可以享受到海浴和休闲的
You'll enjoy bathing and lazing about.
我们应该在布里克汉享受这些
We could have done that in Brixen.
为什么你要让我们来这儿 这么长的路...
Why you wanted to drag us all this way…
你会喜欢上这里的 我知道
You'll adore it here, I know.
我明白你的意思是你自己会好好享受
I can see that you mean to enjoy yourself.
哦 好吧
Oh, well.
让我洗个澡 睡上一觉
Give me a bath and a bed,
也许到了早上我会觉得好过一些
and perhaps it'll be better in the morning.
-托尼 亲爱的 -什么事
-Tony, darling? -Yes?
我的香烟盒呢
My cigarette case.
她让我觉得太不舒服了
She makes me feel so undercooked.
我跟她完全不融洽
I'm so patchy still.
她真的是太幸运了
She really is so lucky.
哦 亲爱的 穿上这套沐浴服实在是一个错误
Oh, dear, that bathing dress is a mistake.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早晨好
Good morning.
天气真不错
Lovely day.
我把你的东西放这儿吗 亲爱的
Shall I put yours here, darling?
是啊 这样我就可以晒到一点点的阳光了
Yes, so I can get a little bit of sun.
我觉得真是太糟糕了
I feel so dreadfully faded,
我好像是长雀斑而不是晒成棕色皮肤
but I freckle rather than going brown.
你们以前来过罗德岛吗
Have you ever been to Rhodes before?
没来过 这儿真美 对吗
No. It's lovely, isn't it?
你的这个想法太聪明了 亲爱的
Such a clever idea of yours, darling.
几乎没有听说过这个地方
Scarcely heard of the place.
我认为这是希腊 或是土耳其
I thought it was Greek, maybe, or Turkish.
不知道这是板井
No idea it was Itai.
如果它能离英国近些
If it were only nearer England.
你们从布林迪西来的吗
Did you come from Brindisi?
是的 昨天晚上坐渡轮来的
Yes, came on the ferry last night.
这片大海真的是太美了 那么蓝
The sea is simply lovely, so blue.
我觉得我们现在应该下海去 道格拉斯 你去吗
I think we ought to go in now, Douglas, don't you?
哦 是的
Oh, yes, rather.
嗯 再等会儿
Uh, in a minute.
把那块毛巾铺平好不好 亲爱的
Just pull that towel a little flatter, would you, darling?
托尼 亲爱的 你会不会介意
Tony, darling, would you mind?
什么事
What's that?
我把一小瓶面霜留在沐浴间里了
I've left a little pot of face cream in the bathing cart.
我想让你把它拿来
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表