你说的所有情况
All that you shall tell us
都对我们很重要 安妮
will be of the greatest
importance, Annie.
我想你可以给这个案子提供线索
You alone can shed any light on the case.
没你的帮助 我什么也做不成
Without you, I can do nothing.
先生 我保证会把所有知道的都告诉你的
Oh, sir, I'm sure I'll tell you anything I can, sir.
很好
That is good.
那么
Now.
首先
First of all…
讲讲你对这事怎么看?
what is your own idea?
你是个绝顶聪明的姑娘
You are a girl of remarkable intelligence.
我一眼就看出来了 但这件事确实挺离奇的
That can be seen at once, but this is a queer thing, hein?
对于伊莱扎的失踪 你自己的解释是什么?
What is your own explanation of Eliza's disappearance?
是人贩子干的 先生
White slavers, sir.
啊
Ah.
我一直这么说来着 先生 只是从来没人愿意听我的
I've said so all along, sir, only no one will listen.
厨子总是警告我要提防这些坏家伙
Cook was always warning me against them.
"跟他们划清界限
"Don't you go sniffing no scent nor eating no sweets,
即使他们看着像是正人君子"
no matter how gentlemanly the fellow. "
我们倒是没想到这一点 黑斯廷斯
This is something we have not thought of, Hastings.
是的 没想到
No, right.
我的天哪
Good heavens.
那她为什么要来取箱子呢?
But would she have sent for her trunk?
你说什么 先生?
Beg pardon, sir?
我相信邓恩小姐托人来取走了她的行李箱
Miss Dunn sent for her trunk,I believe.
如果她真的被人拐骗了的话
Now, if she had truly been taken by these white slavers,
那为什么还来取箱子?
would she have sent for her luggage?
嗯 我不知道 先生
Well, I don't know, sir.
她总会要她的东西吧?
She'd want her things,wouldn't she?
即便是在外国她也会要她的东西的
Even in foreign parts, she'd want her things.
谁来拿的箱子 安妮?
Who came for her trunk, Annie?
卡特·佩特森搬运公♥司♥的工人
The carriers, sir, the men from Carter Patterson.
是你给打的包?
Did you pack it for her?
不 先生 都已经装好和锁上了
No, sir. It was already packed
and corded.
这倒挺有趣的
Ah, that is interesting.
说明她在星期三离开家的时候
That shows that when she left the house on Wednesday,
就已经决定不再回来了
already she determined not to return.
你说是不是这样?
You see that, do you not?
我可从没这样想过
Oh, I'd never thought of that.
不
No.
快告诉我 安妮
Tell me, now, Annie,
伊莱扎最后跟你说过些什么没有
what was the very last thing Eliza said to you
在她出门之前?
before she went out?
她说过 "要是餐厅里还剩一些焖桃子的话
She said, "If there's any stewed peaches left over
我们就当晚餐
from the dining room, we'll have them for supper,
还有点熏肉和炸土豆"
and a bit of bacon and fried potatoes. "
她特别爱吃焖桃子
Mad over stewed peaches,she was.
说不定他们就是用这个当诱饵抓走她的
I shouldn't wonder if that wasn't the way they got her.
抓走她?
Got her?
那些人贩子
The white slavers.
啊 焖桃子 没错
Ah.The stewed peaches, quite.
非常感谢 安妮
Thank you very much, Annie.
你对我们的帮助很大
You have been most helpful.
她提到我了吗?
Was she saying things about me?
一点没有
Not at all.
我们只谈到其他一些有趣的事情
Only things of the pleasantest nature.
但是 对你这样睿智的女士 夫人
But for a woman of your intelligence, madame,
要耐心地忍♥受我们这些拙劣的侦探
it would be tiresome to bear with patience
用迂回的方法刨根问底是相当令人厌倦的
the roundabout methods we plodding detectives have to use.
我明白了
Oh.Oh, I see.
其实我们两个可以说是
Well, I wouldn't say there was all that much difference
半斤八两 波洛先生.
between us, Mr. Poirot.
我以前在学校里成绩也是很优秀的
Mind you, I was always very good at general knowledge at school.
是吗
There.
我敢肯定你的丈夫也是个聪明人?
And your husband, too, I'm sure is the intellectual, yes?
是的 他数学确实蛮好的
Yes, yes, he does very well with figures.
是一位成功的商人?
A successful businessman?
是的 他在城里的普鲁丹舍公♥司♥工作
With the Prudential, yes,in the city.
住在这里的其他人怎么样 夫人?
What about the other inmates of the house, madame?
你是说辛普森先生 我们的房♥客
Oh, you mean Mr. Simpson, our paying guest.
这位是干什么的 夫人?
What is his profession, madame?
他也是生意人
Oh, he's in business, too,
在贝尔格莱维亚与海外银行做事
with the Belgravia and Overseas Bank.
一个年轻人 是吧?
Young man, is he?
28岁吧 我估计 不错的小伙子
28, I believe. A nice young fellow.
他们俩都会在晚上六点钟左右回来
Well, they'll both be in at about 6: 00,
如果你想见他们的话
if you want to see them.
这个建议真不错 夫人
An excellent suggestion, madame.
这期间我和我的同事
Well, my colleague and I will take a turn
先到外面有名的公园溜达一小时
on your famous commonfor one hour.
这是个奇怪的巧合 这个房♥客辛普森
It's a curious coincidence
that the paying guest Simpson
和那个潜逃的职员戴维斯在同一家银行工作
works in the same bank as the absconding clerk.
他们一定互相认识
They must have known each other.
也许吧
Perhaps.
说不定以前戴维斯来拜访辛普森的时候
Or possibly Davis visited Simpson,
与厨子坠入了爱河
fell in love with the cook,
结果说服她跟着一起上了飞机度蜜月去了
and he persuaded her to accompany him on his flight.
[ Chuckles ]
走吧 黑斯廷斯 我想那位托德先生差不多该到家了
Come, Hastings, let us go back to the prudential Monsieur Todd.
我听说过你 波洛先生 是吗?
I've heard of you, Mr. Poirot,haven't I?
也许吧 托德先生
It's possible, Monsieur Todd.
是的
Oh, yes.
我对犯罪感兴趣 真的
I follow crime, you know.
是吗?
Indeed?
也许对你家厨子的失踪
Well, perhaps you have some theories
你有自己的一套理论
about the disappearance of your cook.
理论?
Theories?
谈不上
No.
这甚至不能算是犯罪?
It's hardly a crime, is it?
她厨艺不错 也很节俭
A good cook, her, and economic.
我相当强调节俭
I'm very hot in economy.
令人敬佩
Admirable.
现在我想和你的房♥客辛普森先生说两句
Now we would like to have a few words with your Mr. Simpson,
如果可以的话
if that's possible.
再下一间就是
Another one after that.
谢谢
Thank you.
再上去一层
Just off the next landing.
[ Knocks ]
辛普森先生?
Mr. Simpson?
稍等
Hold on.
你是?
Yes?
辛普森先生 我叫波洛
Mr. Simpson, my name is Poirot.
赫尔克里·波洛
Hercule Poirot.
哦
Oh.
幸会
Yes.
我们能占用点儿你宝贵的时间吗?
May we have a moment of your so valuable time?
当然 请进
Certainly.Come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
辛普森先生
Mr. Simpson,
托德夫人雇我找到伊莱扎·邓恩 那个厨子
Mrs. Todd has engaged me to find Eliza Dunn, the cook.
她在哪?
Oh.Where is she?
这正是我们不知道的 先生
Well, that is what we do not know, monsieur.
你一定认识她 对吗
You know her, of course.
嗯 我以前一定遇到过她 我猜想
Well, I must have met her,I suppose.
好像自从星期三就再没人见过她
It would seem that Miss Dunn has not been seen since Wednesday.
你那天见到过她吗?
Did you see her on that day?
我想没有
I don't think so.
我也不是很确定
I don't know.
星期三你在照常上班?
You were at work as usual,on Wednesday?
是的
Yes.
谢谢 辛普森先生
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表