并且锁上了门?
and locked the door before leaving?
她何必锁门呢?
Why should she lock it?
即使那样 她也会给我留个字条的
In any case, she would have left a note for me.
所以她没留字条给您?
And she did not leave any note?
我很确定她没有
Of course she didn't.
啊
Ah.
您能把有关艾伦太太的事情都告诉我们吗?
JAPP: Tell me about Mrs. Allen, Miss Plenderleith.
我们是在国外认识的
I met her abroad.
她当时正从印度要回英国来
She was on her way back from India.
那时我正想找人跟我合租一间公♥寓♥
I was looking for someone to share a flat with me.
我们觉得彼此应该会处得很好
We decided we liked each other.
她丈夫呢?
What about the husband?
我想他不是那种顾家的人
Nothing to write home about, apparently.
他常酗酒 我猜
He drank, I think.
结婚后一两年就死了
Died a year or two after the marriage.
您知道艾伦太太经济上有什么困难吗
Do you know if Mrs. Allen was in any financial difficulties?
没有 我确定她没有
No, I'm sure she wasn't.
她有没有什么关系比较特殊的男友或男性朋友呢?
Did she have any particular man friend or men friends?
她已经重新订了婚
She was engaged to be married again,
不知道这算不算回答了您的问题
if that answers your question.
跟她订婚的男人叫什么名字?
What's the name of the man she was engaged to?
哦 天哪 我还没告诉查尔斯
Oh, my God. I haven't told Charles.
这位查尔斯是谁 小姐?
Who is Charles, miss?
就是和芭芭拉订婚的男人
The man Barbara was engaged to --
查尔斯·拉弗顿-韦斯特
Charles Laverton West.
是汉普郡的议员
He's M.P. for someplace in Hampshire.
我本应该给他打个电♥话♥的
I should have phoned him.
我们会去拜访他的
We'll go 'round and see him.
他们之间没有发生过争吵
But there would be no quarrel between them,
据您所知?
as far as you know?
如果发生那样的事 那我就太惊讶了
I'd be very surprised.
芭芭拉不是那种爱吵架的人
Barbara wasn't the quarreling kind.
您本人对拉弗顿-韦斯特先生
What is your own opinion of
有何看法 小姐?
Mr. Laverton West, mademoiselle?
他很年轻 颇有野心 是一个出色的演说家
He's young, ambitious, a good public speaker,
努力在社会上占有一席之地
means to get on in the world.
缺点方面呢?
And on the debit side?
在我看来 他很平凡 而且有些死要面子
Well, in my opinion, he's commonplace and rather pompous.
这些都不是很严重的缺点 小姐
Those are not very serious faults, mademoiselle.
哦 您觉得不是?
Oh.You don't think so?
对您来讲可能是吧但对于艾伦太太来讲就不是了
Well, they might be to you, but to Mrs. Allen… no.
她根本不会在意那些缺点
She would not notice them.
您很喜欢您的朋友吗?
You were fond of your friend?
没错 很喜欢
Yes, very.
尽管您现在一定心烦意乱
I know this must be upsetting for you,
普伦德莱思小姐
Miss Plenderleith,
但我们还有一两件事
but there are just one or two more questions
要跟您确认一下
I'd like to ask you.
艾伦太太是左撇子吗?
Mrs. Allen was left-handed, wasn't she?
左撇子?
Left-handed?
不是 我不这么想
No, I don't think so.
我确定她不是左撇子
No, I'm sure she wasn't.
真的吗?
Really?
您看 艾伦太太被击中的是左太阳穴
You see, Mrs. Allen was shot in the left temple,
枪也是握在她的左手里
and the gun was in her left hand.
您发现尸体的时候没有注意到吗?
Didn't you notice that when you found the body?
没注意
No, I didn't.
当时的情形太可怕了
It was so horrible.
我没能注意任何事
I didn't notice anything.
我能理解您 小姐 但是一个通常惯用右手的人
That's understandable, miss, but it seems highly unlikely
用左手持枪自杀
that a normally right-handed person
就显得非常不同寻常了
would shoot themselves left-handed.
您以前见过这个吗?
Have you ever seen this before?
没有
No.
不是您的 也不是艾伦太太的?
It's not yours, nor Mrs. Allen's?
看起来不是女人戴的东西 不是吗?
It's not the kind of thing normally worn by our sex, is it?
哦 这么说您认得它
Oh, so, you recognize it.
我并不认得它 我只是看出来那是什么
I don't recognize it. I recognize what it is, though.
那是半个男人衬衣袖口的链扣
It's half of a man's cuff link.
黑斯廷斯
Hastings!
只要把过滤器上的这颗螺丝旋下去...
HASTINGS: Once we've got this filter screwed down good…
黑斯廷斯?
Hastings?
并且拧紧
and tight,
就能重新把油灌进去了
we can put the new oil in,
车子就像刚上过油的钟一样正常行驶了
and she will run like a well-oiled clock.
黑斯廷斯?
Hastings?
怎么了?
Hello?
你在干什么 黑斯廷斯?
What are you doing, Hastings?
呃 我只是想把车子保养一下
Well, I thought I'd just do some work on the car.
但你本该去打探消息
But you were to ask questions, Hastings,
询问街坊领居们都知道些什么
to sound out local opinion.
哦 这事我已经办好了 弗雷迪?
Oh, I've done that. Freddie?
弗雷迪一直在帮我修理燃油过滤器
Freddie's helping with the oil filter.
好了 现在应该拧紧了
That'll hold her. Should be tight for now.
扳手就位 然后装上新的垫圈
We'll put the spanner to it, then put in a new gasket.
很好 这位是波洛先生
Right. This is Mr. Poirot.
您好 先生
How are you, gov?
我叫弗雷德·霍格 叫我弗雷迪好了
I'm Fred Hogg. You can call me Freddie.
你好 弗雷迪
Hello, Freddie.
弗雷迪很懂事
Freddie's got the goods.
你昨晚看到什么了吗?
Did you see something last night?
呃 大概6点的时候艾伦太太去邮筒寄信
Well, Mrs. Allen -- she went to the post box about 6:00.
9点半左右开来一辆车
About half-9:00, though, a car pulled up.
标准燕子轿车
Standard Swallow Saloon.
垃圾 真的 外观漂亮罢了
Rubbish, really, but it looked smart.
一个男人从车里出来
A man got out.
他大概45岁 衣着讲究
He was about -- about 45, well set up.
军人模样
Military-looking gent.
以前见过吗?
You've seen him before?
是的 见过几次
Yeah, a couple of times.
身穿深蓝色的大衣 留着牙刷似的小胡子
Dark blue overcoat, toothbrush mustache.
他在屋里呆了大概一小时
He was in there for about an hour.
我看到他俩一起从屋里出来的
I saw them come out together.
那你看到那男的离开了?
So you saw him leave?
我并没有错过很多 先生
I don't miss much, gov.
你肯定听到他们的谈话了吧
JAPP: Then you heard what they said, of course.
是的 那男的说"你仔细想想再给我答复"
Yeah, he said, "Think it over and let me know, "
那女的说了句什么 接着那男的说"再见"
and she said something and then he said, "So long."
他们交谈的时候友好吗?
And the way they talked --they were friendly, yes?
那些有钱人身上总不太容易看得出 对吗
Can't always tell with toffs, can you,
但他们看上去挺好的
but they seemed all right.
你听到艾伦太太说什么了吗?
You didn't hear what Mrs. Allen said?
没有 她站在门背后了
Nah, she was sort of 'round behind the door.
现在 认真听着 好孩子
Now, look here, my boy,
我要你非常认真地回答下一个问题
I want you to answer my next question very carefully.
如果你不知道或想不起来就直说
If you don't know the answer or can't remember, you just say so.
明白吗?
That clear?
Ask the question.
请问吧
是谁关的门 艾伦太太还是那位先生?
Which of them shut the door --Mrs. Allen or the gentleman?
我觉得是那位女士
I think the lady did.
不 不是她 是那个男的
No, she never. It was him.
他砰地一声关上门之后
He pulled it to with a big bang
就很快跳到车子里
and then got into the car really quick.
啊
Ah.
拿着 好孩子
Here you are, my boy.
看来你是个聪明的小伙子
You seem a bright kind of shaver.
这6便士给你
Here's sixpence for you.
哦 您人真好 先生
Oh, that's very kind of you, sir,
但如果能凑足1先令就更好了
but you couldn't see a way to making it a shilling,
您看可以吗?
could you?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表