You're shivering. You must be cold.
只不过是因为这件可怕的事
It's just this terrible thing with Mrs. Grant.
我知道
I know.
我们先前还度过了一个美好的夜晚
We were having such a lovely evening.
我们会有更多美好的夜晚
And we'll have lots more lovely evenings.
你看见了吗?
Do you see that?
嗯?
Hmm?
他们把她运走了
They're taking her away.
令人震惊
Shocking business.
她今早才搬进来的
And she only moved in this morning.
我的朋友们 让我们回顾一下事实
Let us, my friends, consider the facts.
首先 是那封在案发现场找到的
First, the letter, which was
found at the scene of the crime
底部写有约翰·弗雷泽这个名字的信
and with the name John Frazer written on the bottom.
然后是那绢
Then the handkerchief
角部绣有“J.F”标志的手帕
with the monogram "J.F." marked on one corner.
因此 我的朋友们 看起来
So, it would appear--Would it not, my friends?--
这个叫约翰·弗雷泽的人很粗心 不是吗?
that this man, John Frazer,
was careless, n'est-ce pas?
波罗 你为什么要翻垃圾桶呢?
Poirot, why are you rummaging around in the dustbin?
啊哈
Aha.
我就知道
I thought so.
看
Voilà.
抱歉 我感冒了
Pardon. I have a cold.
你能帮下忙吗 多诺万先生?
Would you be so kind, Mr. Donovan?
谢谢你
Thank you.
噢 不不不!
Oh, no, no, no!
他为什么要拔下盖子呢? 这太愚蠢了!
Why did he take off the lid? That is stupid!
吉米 请你取些白兰地来--
Jimmy, fetch some brandy, if you please --
我想是在客厅里
in the sitting room, I think.
黑斯廷斯...
Hastings...
发生什么事了?
What happened?
来吧 我的朋友 把这个喝了
Here. Drink this, my friend.
你很幸运 贝利先生
You are fortunate, Mr. Bailey.
刚才可能会更糟糕--甚至可能是毒药
It could have been worse--even poison, perhaps.
你一定要小心些
You must be more careful.
真厉害
It kicked like a mule.
好些了吗?
Feeling any better?
我想是的 谢谢
I think so, thanks.
噢 我的天
Oh, mon Dieu.
黑斯廷斯 扶他上楼去吧
Hastings, take him upstairs to the flat, huh?
然后再给他烧点咖啡
Perhaps prepare for him some coffee.
我相信我马上就会好的 谢谢
I'm sure I'll be fine now, thanks.
不不不不不 我坚持
No, no, no, no, no, no, I insist.
你还是没力气 是吗?
You are still weak, yes?
我想我确实还是有些立不稳
I suppose I do feel a bit wonky still.
还是跟我来吧 老兄 悠着点儿
Better come along, old chap, take it easy for a bit.
黑斯廷斯 要确保贝利先生感到非常舒服
Hastings, make sure Mr. Bailey is very comfortable,
因为 黑斯廷斯...我担心他的身体
because, Hastings...I am anxious for his health.
好的
Right.
那现在怎么办 先生?
So, what now, sir?
现在 吉米?
Now, Jimmy?
没事了
Nothing.
案子结束了
The case is finished.
结束了?
Finished?
噢 是的 我的朋友
Oh, yes, my friend.
我现在一切都明白了
I now know everything.
我不明白 先生
I don't understand, sir.
他们已经逮到那个叫弗雷泽的家伙了?
Have they arrested this Frazer chap already?
根本没有弗雷泽这个人
There is no Frazer chap.
他只是个名字罢了
He is the name only,
这个精心绣在手绢上
the name carefully marked on a handkerchief,
以及写于信件底部的名字
the name written on the bottom of a letter,
是被刻意放入女死者口袋里
which was placed in the pocket of the dead woman,
以便让我们发现的
where we would find it.
上帝
Good lord.
那厨房♥的灯泡是谁换的呢?
But who changed the light bulb in the kitchen, then?
没人换过 电灯运作正常
No one. The light--it works to perfection.
让你们进入这间客厅本身就是个圈套
It was a ruse to get you into this sitting room.
来吧 我给你看
Come. I show you.
你看 吉米 灯一开
You see, Jimmy, with the light on,
显然立刻就能
it is obvious at once
意识到这里不是帕特丽夏小姐的厨房♥
that this is not the kitchen of Mlle. Patricia.
你们也就没理由
You would have had no reason
再走进客厅了 是吗?
to go into the sitting room, would you?
- No. - 不错
- No. - 好的
吉米 这是什么?
Jimmy, what is this?
这间公♥寓♥的钥匙?
The key to this flat?
不
No.
是楼上公♥寓♥的钥匙
It is the key to the flat upstairs,
它能打开帕特丽夏小姐家的大门
the key to Mlle. Patricia's flat.
贝利先生偷了这把钥匙 从她的包里
Mr. Bailey stole this key, Jimmy, from her bag,
我猜就在晚上的某一刻
and I presume sometime during the evening.
多诺万偷了它?
Donovan stole it?
是的
Yes.
究竟为什么呢?
What on earth for?
为了阻止你们所有人进入她的公♥寓♥
To prevent you all from going into her flat
当你们从剧院回来时
when you came back from the theater.
可他为什么要--
But why would he want --
我的天!
Mon Dieu!
为了使你们到这间公♥寓♥里来呀!
To drive you into this flat instead!
我的朋友 为了使你们进入货梯
To drive you, my friend, into the service lift.
可你是从哪儿找到钥匙的?
But where did you find the key?
从我预计的地方--贝利先生的口袋里
Where I expected to find it --
in the pocket of Mr. Bailey.
知道么 吉米 我佯装在垃圾桶里找到了这个瓶子
You see, Jimmy, I only pretended to
find this bottle in the rubbish bin.
其实它一直在我的兜里
I had it in my pocket all the time.
我只不过将它递给了贝利先生
But I hand it to Mr. Bailey.
他闻了以后就 -- 噗!
He sniffs it and -- Pff!
这瓶子里是氯乙烷
In this bottle is ethyl chloride,
一种最厉害的速效麻药
a most powerful instant anesthetic.
因此 片刻之间 贝利先生就不省人事了
So, for the few moments, Mr. Bailey is unconscious.
可时间够了
But it is time enough,
当你到这屋里来拿白兰地时...
while you are in this room, to fetch the brandy...
我取走了两样我知道会在贝利先生口袋里
for me to take the two items from Mr. Bailey's pocket
找到的物品
that I knew I would find there.
是的 不过--
Yes, but --
哎哎哎 耐心点 我的朋友
Now, now, now, now, patience, my friend,
你马上就会了解一切的
and you will learn everything.
我自问:
I ask myself,
“为何要将尸体藏在货箱后面呢?”
"Why hide the body behind the packing cases?"
为了赢取时间?
To gain time?
是的
Yes.
不过是为了一个相当特别的原因
But for the very special reason.
知道么 吉米 今晚早些时候
You see, Jimmy, earlier this evening,
凶手为了拿走某样东西进入过这间公♥寓♥
the murderer entered this flat
in order to take something, huh?
可怎么找也找不到那样东西
But that something was nowhere to be found,
因此他有必要再次进来
so it was necessary for him to return,
但必须是在最后一封邮件被送来以后
but only after the last post was delivered.
所以 他只得将尸体藏在窗帘后面
So, he had to hide the body behind the curtain.
然后那个佣人 特洛特小姐 进来了
Then Mlle. Trotter, the domestic, enters,
觉得没任何异常 就把最后一封邮件放在了桌上
sees nothing unusual, places
the last post on the table,
随即上♥床♥休息了
and retires to bed.
那么这封信写了些什么呢 先生?
And what's that letter then, sir?
啊 这封信 吉米?
Ah, this letter, Jimmy?
是我从贝利先生口袋里取走的第二样物件
This was the second item I took from Mr. Bailey's pocket.
这是一封他不惜一切也要找到的信笺
It was this letter that he was so desperate to find.
那你的意思是 多诺万谋杀了格兰特夫人?
Are you saying, then, that Donovan murdered Mrs. Grant?
正确
Exactement.
可为什么?
But why?
他甚至不认识格兰特夫人
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表