别说这种荒谬的话 你一定喝醉了
Don't be ridiculous. You must be drunk.
如果你和我妻子认为你们能这样对我
If you and my wife think you can put this one over on me,
那你们就大错特错了
you're very much mistaken.
我不会这么轻易就被除掉
I'll not be got rid of as easily as all that.
女士们先生们 你们准备好点菜了吗
Ladies and gentlemen, are you ready to order now?
啊 很好
Ah. Very good.
烤香肠
The "bowels in spit"
你向我保证这是由羊的肾脏做的
I have your assurance it is the kidneys of a lamb,
但制成烤肉串 是吗
but on a skewer, yes?
啊 还有冻糕
Ah, c'est parfait.
那么 就给我这种烤香肠
Then, for me, the bowels in spit, efharisto.
啊 波罗先生
Oh, Mr. Poirot.
原谅我 我认为只有我一个人在这儿
Forgive me. I thought I might be alone here.
我能给你点儿建议吗 夫人
May I give you some advice, madame?
啊 是的 是的 请讲
Oh, yes, yes, please.
好
Bien.
我知道 你的丈夫很爱你
Your husband loves you. I know it.
你怎么会知道
How can you know it?
她已经控制了他的肉体和灵魂
She's got hold of him, body and soul.
他再也不为我着想了 我算得了什么
He doesn't think of me anymore. I don't count.
噢 我忍♥受不了
Oh, I can't bear it.
我再也不能忍♥受了
I can't bear it.
那么我给你的建议就是 夫人 就是
Then my advice to you, madame, is this
离开这个地方 在事情还不算太迟之前
Leave this place before it is too late.
太迟
Too late?
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
你在吓唬我
You're frightening me.
是的
Yes.
那就是我的意图
That is my intention.
但为什么
But why?
为什么
Why?
这是我给你的建议
It is my advice to you.
如果你还珍惜你的生命就离开这个小岛
Leave this island if you value your life.
谢谢
Merci.
我们很遗憾看到您要走了 波罗先生
We'll be sorry to see you go, Mr. Poirot.
您的船票和护照
Your tickets are with the passport.
我的预定 保留了吗
And my reservation, it has been confirmed?
晚上船上的一张卧铺
A sleeping berth on the night boat.
谢谢
Merci.
今晚你要用晚餐吗
Oh, will you be taking dinner tonight?
嗯 是的 在我走之前吃一点吧
Um… yes, something light before I travel.
巴纳斯少校给厨房♥提供了一些巴布尼鱼
Major Barnes has provided the kitchen with some barbouni.
啊
Ah.
红淄鱼就更好了 谢谢
The red mullet would be ideal. Merci.
早上第一件事就是钓到这么多鱼
Catch them unawares first thing in the morning.
不 不 不 不 不 我的上帝
No, no, no, no, no. Mon Dieu.
不 请
No, please! Aah!
小心点 小心点
With care, with care.
看着 看着 看着
Regardez. Regardez. Look. Look.
其他在放这里
Les autres ici. The others here.
当然这全是谎言 但他已被冲昏了头脑
Of course it's all lies, but he's infatuated.
他说他要和我离婚
He says he wants a divorce.
我不知道怎么办
I don't know what to do.
太可怕了
It's terrible.
小姐
Mademoiselle.
你要走了太可惜了 波罗先生
It's such a shame you're leaving, Mr. Poirot.
我不知道你能不能在事情没发生前做些什么
I don't know how you can when things are just hotting up.
查德里夫妇和格德夫妇之间
The Chantrys and the Golds
越来越不和睦了
are getting into more and more of a pickle.
太让人惊讶了
It's all rather shocking.
马乔里认为瓦伦丁会和查德里离婚
Marjorie thinks that Valentine will divorce Chantry
然后嫁给道格拉斯
and marry Douglas.
是吗
Really?
看 他们就在那边
Look, they're over there.
我觉得查德里不会轻易放弃
I can't see Chantry giving up without a fight.
谁会想到会发生这样的事呢 波罗先生
Who could have predicted such passion, Mr. Poirot?
当然 这是一场令人紧张的危机
There is a crisis of the nerves, certainly.
看
Look.
你好
Hello.
这不是有点愚蠢了吗
This is a bit silly, isn't it?
我非常同意 没必要去破坏整个短暂的表演
I quite agree, pointless, spoiling the whole picture show.
我的感觉相当准确
Quite my feelings exactly.
我们一起走吗?
Shall we, uh, go in together?
噢 天呐
Oh, dear.
我有点希望发生一起谋杀让你留下来
I was half hoping there'd be a murder so you'd stay.
嗯
Mm.
服务生
Garçon?
你为什么不拿我们两个人的照片?
Why don't you take a picture of us two?
啊 好吧
Oh, all right.
然后我们将
And then we'll…
按钮就在边上
The button is on the side.
-我们就去排队 -好吧
-We'll just line up. -All right.
怎么样 怎么样
How's that? How's that?
乔利 好球
Jolly good shot.
女士们晚上都开车兜风去了
The ladies have gone off on an evening drive
我觉得有那么一点和解的意思
something of a reconciliation, I gather.
啊
Ah.
是啊 已经有太多的发脾气和争吵了
Well, there's been too much bad temper and bickering.
的确是
Indeed.
可惜你要离开了 波罗
Sorry you're leaving, Poirot.
没时间好好聊聊了
Not had much time for a chat.
是啊 你总是这么忙 少校 嗯
Well, you've been very busy, Major, eh?
淄鱼味道真好
The mullet was excellent.
噢 很高兴你喜欢吃
Oh, glad you enjoyed it.
啊 是的 你从哪儿买♥♥来的
Oh, yes. Where did you buy it?
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我必须走很长的路去买♥♥鱼
I had to go a long way out for that.
不 不 不 不 少校
No, no, no, no, Major.
你驻守的地方靠近海边
Your interests are closer to the shore.
我要的车 请
My car, please.
当然 波罗先生
Certainly, Mr. Poirot.
我注意到 意大利人
The Italians, I notice,
正在加强他们的港口防御 为了军事目的
are strengthening their harbor defenses for military use.
你的眼光非常敏锐 波罗先生
You're very sharp-eyed, Mr. Poirot.
嗯
Mm.
敏锐的眼光对我们俩的工作非常重要
The sharp eyes are important in both our professions, Major.
-你好 -谢谢
-Efharisto. -Merci.
打得好
Well done.
打得好 道格拉斯
Well done, Douglas.
谢谢 可以吗
Thank you. Shall I?
打了一场好球 先生们
Have a good game, gentlemen?
很好
Capital.
这家伙对我来说太厉害了 已领先我46分
Fellow's too good to me, ran out with a break of 46.
完全是运气 我向你保证
Pure fluke, I assure you.
你喝点什么
What'll you have?
杜松子酒吧 谢谢
A pink gin, please.
你呢 少校 这次我请客
And you, Major? This one's on me.
你太好了 我想要一杯威士忌加苏打
Very kind of you. I'll have a whiskey and soda.
两杯威士忌加苏打
And two whiskey and sodas.
我的行李 谢谢
My bags, parakaló.
你知道 我一辈子都在努力工作
I've worked pretty hard all my life, you know --
没时间去度假
no time for holidays.
不要误会我
Don't get me wrong.
我只是在回想过去这些年的生活 我可以告诉你
I've seen a bit of life these past few years, I can tell you.
抱歉 少校
Excuse me, Major.
托尼 亲爱的 太神圣了
Tony, darling, it's too divine,
格德太太的主意最妙了
the most marvelous idea of Mrs. Gold's.
你们应该一起来
You all ought to have come.
亲爱的 你们去哪儿了
Where have you been, darling?
去上面的阿波罗神庙去看日落
Up to the Temple of Apollo to see the sunset.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表