The whole art of clay-pigeon shooting lies in the timing.
飞碟射击的精髓在于掌握时机
The trick is when I say "pull" --
要领是当我说"拉"
No!
天啊
Sorry.
不好意思
My fault. Should have warned you there.
我的错 本应先提醒你
Weren't you ready?
你刚才没准备好吗?
Oh, no, it's all right.
哦 没有 不过没关系
I say, they go out jolly quickly, don't they?
飞碟飞得也太快啦 不是吗?
Do you want a go?
你想试试吗?
No, I think I'll learn the shooting bit first.
不用了 我想我还是先学射击吧
Can you reload that, Pamela?
帕梅拉 你能重新装一下吗?
Oh, I don't know.
哦 我不知道
They go in here, don't they?
是装在这里吗?
Shall I, miss?
还是我来吧 小姐
I'm perfectly capable, thank you very much.
我完全可以胜任 谢谢关心
Well, we'll leave the reloading for a minute.
好吧 我们可以待会儿再装
You see, when I say "pull" --
你看 当我说"拉"的时候
Morning, Hastings! Lovely day!
早上好 黑斯廷斯 天气真好
Morning, General!
早上好 将军
Morning, ladies!
早上好 女士们
Morning! Morning!
早上好 早上好
Well, now, Kitty, why don't you have a try?
你要不也来试一下吧 基蒂
If you don't practice,
如果你不练习的话
you won't be ready for the championship.
就没法在比赛上发挥好
It's all set for the 14th.
比赛定在14号♥
Ah, morning, Mr. Russell. Racing, eh?
早上好 拉塞尔先生 跑步吗?
♪ Pale hands, pink-tipped ♪
♪ 纤手苍白 指尖粉白 ♪
♪ Like lotus buds that float ♪
♪ 如翩跹莲苞 ♪
♪ On those cool waters ♪
♪ 浮娴静水面 ♪
Good morning, Mr. Poirot.
早上好 波洛先生
Bonjour, Captain Fowler.
早上好 福勒船长
♪ I would have rather felt them round my throat ♪
♪ 宁愿它们扼住我的咽喉 ♪
♪ Crushing out life than waving you farewell ♪
♪ 宁愿生活破碎也不愿和你告别 ♪
♪ Crushing out all life -- ♪
♪ 宁愿生活破碎... ♪
Oh! Good morning, M. Poirot.
哦 早上好 波洛先生
Bonjour, Mlle. Morgan.
早上好 摩根夫人
You're in good voice, eh?
您有一副好嗓子
Thanks to your Captain Hastings, Mr. Poirot.
这要多谢您的黑斯廷斯上尉 波洛先生
He's got us all organized.
他把我们安排得非常周到
Captain Hastings is very good at that.
黑斯廷斯上尉在这方面非常在行
I thought the general was awfully good last night,
我觉得福布斯将军昨晚非常棒
with his recitations from Swinburne.
他吟诵了斯温伯恩的诗
Oh, yes, the general recites poetry with true military vigor.
是的 将军用他的军事活力在吟诵
Perhaps your niece can also be
也许你们的侄女也愿意
persuaded to entertain us one evening.
哪天晚上为我们表演一次
Perhaps she will, Mr. Poirot, perhaps she will.
也许她会的 波洛先生 也许她会的
Excuse me.
恕我失陪
♪ Pale hands I loved ♪
♪ 苍白可人的双手 ♪
♪ Beside the Shalimar ♪
♪ 散发出一千零一夜的芬芳 ♪
♪ Where are you now? ♪
♪ 你现在在哪? ♪
♪ Don't ever lose all the charms you possess ♪
♪ 千万不要丢失你迷人的魅力 ♪
♪ Your loveliness ♪
♪ 你的美好 ♪
♪ Darling, the way you say "yes" ♪
♪ 我最亲爱的 你说"我愿意"的方式 ♪
♪ Stay as sweet as you are ♪
♪ 在我脑海里如你一般甜美 ♪
♪ Discreet as you are ♪
♪ 如你一般谨慎 ♪
♪ You're divine, dear ♪
♪ 你是如此圣洁 我最亲爱的 ♪
John?
约翰
John?
约翰
Of course, the actual wound I got was ludicrously minor.
当然 我实际所受的伤轻微得可笑
I felt a complete fraud.
我觉得自己被彻底欺骗了
I'm sure it wasn't minor.
我才不信你伤得很轻
Oh, I assure you it was.
哦 我向你保证伤得很轻
Mind you, I was convinced I was going to die.
记住 我当时确信我快要死了
But that's only because I'm a coward.
但那只因为我是个懦夫
Oh, John.
哦 约翰
Oh, good morning, General. Morning, Reverend.
哦 早上好 将军 早上好 上校
Good morning, General Forbes. Morning, Miss Henderson.
早上好 福布斯将军 早上好 亨德森小姐
Fine day -- little breezy.
多么晴朗的一天 还有些微风
John?
约翰
Good morning, M. Poirot. Mme. Clapperton.
早上好 波洛先生 克拉珀顿夫人
Have you seen John?
您看见约翰了吗?
Ah, yes, he is on the foredeck, madame.
看见了 他在前甲板 夫人
Oh, shall I? Sit down, M. Poirot.
需要我叫他吗? 您坐着吧 波洛先生
I didn't see you at dinner last night.
我昨天晚饭时没有见到您
No, no, no.
对 我昨晚没去
It was just a shade choppy, of course.
当然 昨晚浪有点儿大
Well, no, I was --
不 我只是...
Fortunately, I am an excellent sailor.
还好我是个出色的水手
The one thing I must not do is overtire myself.
我只是不能让自己过度劳累
I live so intensely, if you know what I mean, M. Poirot.
我的生活非常忙碌 如果您理解 波洛先生
Oh, yes.
哦 我理解
As a matter of fact,
事实上
I nearly wore myself out as a girl in the war.
我年轻时在大战中几乎将自己的生命耗尽
My hospital.
在我的医院里
You've heard about my hospital.
我想您听说过我的医院
Of course, I had nurses and matrons and that sort of thing,
当然我有护士 护士长 什么都有
but I actually ran it.
但事实上还是我亲自管理
Your vitality is formidable, dear lady.
您的精力非常旺盛 尊敬的女士
"You're so alive, Adeline," they say to me,
人们总说 "你这么有活力 埃德琳"
but really, M. Poirot,
但确实 波洛先生
what would one be if one wasn't alive?
如果人没有活力的话 会是什么样子呢?
Dead, madame.
死了 夫人
I must find my husband.
我得去找我先生了
You won't find sharks in the Mediterranean.
在地中海你是找不到鲨鱼的
Oh, there you are.
哦 你在这儿啊
Oh, hello, my dear. I did find you a chair.
哦 早上好 亲爱的 我给你准备了把椅子
Would you like it in or out of the sun?
要放在太阳底下吗?
Not in the sun, if possible. Ah, right, there you are.
最好别放在太阳底下 好的 这样就行了
Are you -- Are you going to be warm enough?
足够... 足够暖和吗?
I'm freezing. Oh, well, I'll find...
我要冷死了 好的 我给你拿...
I'd take a hatchet to that woman if I were her husband.
我要是她的丈夫 就会拿把斧子砍死她
Bonjour, monsieur.
早上好 先生
How's that?
舒服些吗?
I knew a woman like that once in Hyderabad.
这类女人我在海得拉巴遇到过一个
Absolutely poisonous.
非常恶毒
In '87, that was.
那是1887年 我记得
And did anyone take a hatchet to her?
有没有人要拿斧子砍死她呢?
No.
没有
Last time I saw her, she was on her third husband.
上一次见到她 她有了第三任丈夫
Position is everything.
站姿非常重要
If you lose your balance,
如果你失去平衡
you could swing round and shoot a hole in the mast --
你会突然转身 然后在桅杆上射个洞
or worse.
甚至更糟
Colonel Clapperton?
克拉珀顿上校?
Colonel?
上校?
Such a soldierly looking man.
他真有军人风度
Soldierly?
军人风度?
He was in the Guards, wasn't he, General Forbes?
他曾在皇家近卫队干过 不是吗 福布斯将军?
Guards?
皇家近卫队?
Before the war, that fellow was on the music-hall stage.
大战以前 那家伙只是个戏子
No.
不可能
Fact -- music-hall stage.
这是事实 就是歌♥舞表演那种
War comes along, they start letting anyone in.
大战一爆发 随便什么人都让参军
Hun drops a stray bomb -- pure good luck --
德国佬胡乱扔下一颗炸♥弹♥ 纯粹狗屎运
he goes home with a flesh wound in the arm.
他就带着胳膊上那点皮肉伤回家了
How did he meet Mrs. Clapperton?
他是怎么认识克拉珀顿夫人的?
Mrs. Clapperton?
克拉珀顿夫人?
Lady Pardot, she was then.
她当时是帕尔多夫人
Really?
真的?
He got into her hospital somehow.
不知怎的 就钻进了她的医院
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表