Thank you, Mr. Simpson.
谢谢你 占用了你这么宝贵的时间
It was most kind of you to spare us the time.
告诉我 辛普森先生
Tell me, Mr. Simpson,
在这里 现在的年轻人
what does a young fellow find to do around here
晚上一般都干些什么事情呢?
of an evening, huh?
寻常的那些 你知道的
Oh, the usual things, you know.
是听音乐会 看电影演出
Musical evenings,amateur theatricals,
那类的事情吗?
that kind of thing?
是的 我想是这样
Yes, I suppose so.
你自己对演戏感兴趣吗?
You do not interest yourself,hmm?
恐怕不太感兴趣
Afraid not.
不
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想那丈夫与这案子有牵连
I think that husband has got something to do with it.
与失踪的厨子有瓜葛?
To do with the missing cook?
我对他不是感到很信任
There's something about him
I don't trust.
虽然他没有请你喝上一杯 黑斯廷斯
Merely because a man does not offer you a drink, Hastings,
但这并不意味着他
does not mean that he is necessarily
就一定是罪犯
guilty of other crimes.
这件事似乎扯不上什么犯罪
But there doesn't seem to be any crime at all,
依目前来看
as far as I can see.
这是个奇怪的案子 有许多矛盾之处
No, it is a curious case, full of contradictory features.
说实话 非常有趣
I am interested.
对这个案子我特别感兴趣
Oh, yes. I am distinctly interested.
什么?!
What?!
什么?!
What?!
她怎么敢这样?
How does she dare?
怎么了?
What is it?
出于好心 大发慈悲
As a favor, as a great favor,
我才同意调查这种鸡毛蒜皮的家庭琐事
I agreed to investigate this two-penny, half-penny affair.
到底怎么了 老伙计?
What is it, old chap?
读读 读读
Read it! Read it!
"托德先生非常遗憾
"Mr. Todd regrets that,after all,
他的妻子将不再需要波洛先生来为她服务了
his wife will not avail herself of Mr. Poirot's services.
在与我讨论之后
After talking the matter over with me,
她认为雇佣专业侦探
she sees that it is foolish to call in a detective
来解决这种纯粹的家务事是很愚蠢的
about a purely domestic affair.
托德先生随信附上一基尼作为咨♥询♥费"
Mr. Todd encloses a guinea for consultation. "
真是难以置信
Is this to be believed?
他们认为可以就这样打发赫尔克里·波洛?
Do they think they can get rid of Hercule Poirot like that?
不
No.
不不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
三十六个不
36 times no.
他们给我一基尼 嗯?
They send me one guinea, huh?
不
No!
不 我会花我自己的钱
I will spend my own guineas.
就算要花3600基尼
3, 600 of them, if need be.
我也会把它查个水落石出
But I will get to the bottom of this matter.
如果伊莱扎·邓恩
If Eliza Dunn…
与这个地址及时联络的话
will communicate with this address…
她将得知有关她财产的事情
she will hear something to her profit.
有利的消息
Advantage.
– 什么?– 好的
– Yes?– Yes.
很好
Good.
– 都记下来了吗 莱蒙小姐?– 是的 波洛先生
– You have that, Miss Lemon?– Yes, Mr. Poirot.
把它登在所有你能想到的报纸上
Put it in all the papers you can think of.
我想她不会读《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》的
She won't read The Times,
I shouldn't think.
亲爱的莱蒙小姐 也许她不会读
No, my dear Miss Lemon,
perhaps she will not,
但她的新雇主也许会读到的
but perhaps her new employers will.
现在就去吧 莱蒙小姐 快快
Now run along, Miss Lemon.Vite, vite.
还有你 黑斯廷斯 别急着跑
And you, Hastings, do not you
run away with such celerity.
我也有事交给你
I have work for you, too.
说实话
Oh, as a matter of fact,
我想下午去趟桑当的赛马场
I was thinking of popping down to Sandown this afternoon.
不不 你不能去赛马场
No, no, no.You do not pop.
那有匹马 我朋友有它的一条腿
There's a horse running a pal of mine earns a leg of.
等四条腿都归他了 我跟你一起去
When he owns four legs,
I pop with you.
但是 现在是工作时间 对吗?
But now is time for work, yes?
I want you to telephone
我想要你现在抓紧时间
all the domestic agencies you can find
给所有家政公♥司♥打电♥话♥看看他们有没有给伊莱扎·邓恩介绍新职位
and see if they have found Miss Eliza Dunn a new post.
至于我嘛 要去伦敦市区走一趟
As for me…I pop to the city of London.
[D.E.卡麦隆先生 经理室]
星期三辛普森先生照常来上班了吗?
[D.E.卡麦隆先生 经理室]
And Mr. Simpson was at work as usual on Wednesday?
是的 辛普森先生总是很守时
Oh, yes, Mr. Simpson is an excellent timekeeper.
但可以告诉你星期四他因为感冒没来上班
To tell the truth, he was absenton Thursday with a cold.
你的信息非常有价值 卡麦隆经理
Well, you have been most helpful, Mr. Cameron.
谢谢你
Thank you.
愿意为你效劳
Glad to be of assistance.
听说贵行发生了件不幸的事
It is an unfortunate occurrence,
一个叫戴维斯的职员携款潜逃了
this business of Davis absconding.
你也知道这事了?
Oh, you heard about that,did you?
这则消息很显眼
Well, one could scarcely
miss it.
现在的报纸就喜欢报道这种丑闻
The newspapers love scandals about that.
这是人的天性 卡麦隆经理
Ah, that is human nature,Mr. Cameron.
但对于我们这种普通老百姓来说
But it is comforting
for us mere mortals
听到银行也有难处心里挺痛快的
to know that banks, too,
have their difficulties.
再次感谢 经理先生
Again, I thank you, monsieur.
我是警长贾普
Chief Inspector Japp.
我有几个问题要问你
I wonder if I might ask you a few questions.
戴维斯跟你是朋友 我想是吧 辛普森先生
You and Davis are friends, I believe, Mr. Simpson.
确实是的
That's right.
我不敢相信他会这么做
I can't believe this of him.
一定是搞错了
There must be some mistake.
实话告诉你 这种话我听了无数遍了
If I told you, sir, the number of times I've heard that said.
请你大胆设想一下 辛普森先生
If you had to hazard a conjecture, Mr. Simpson,
如果戴维斯想要躲藏起来
as to where Davis might go if he wanted to hide,
你认为他会藏哪?
where would you say?
我不知道
I -- I don't know.
他以前很喜欢布罗德斯泰斯
He was fond of Broadstairs.
没错 我在想比这
Yes, I was thinking of somewhere
更特别一点的地方先生
a little more exotic than that,sir.
甚至是国外某个地方
Foreign parts, even.
我认为他从没出过国
Oh, I don't think
he's ever been abroad.
你星期三照常上班了吗
You were at work as usual on Wednesday,
辛普森先生?
were you, Mr. Simpson?
你感兴趣的其实是我星期四在哪吧
It's Thursday you want to know about, surely,
我星期四没上班
and I was away on Thursday.
不 辛普森先生
No, no, Mr. Simpson.
尽管那些债券是星期四发现不见了的
Although the bonds were found to be missing on Thursday,
但警方认为它们是
we believe that they must have been removed
星期三就被人从银行转移走了
from the bank on Wednesday.
星期三我一整天都在银行
I was here all day Wednesday.
怎么了
Now, sir…
那个人
That man.
他怎么了?
What about him?
他昨天去过我的寓所
He was at my dig-ins yesterday.
真的 你没弄错吧?
Was he, by George?
[路透通讯社]
啊
Ah.
我亲爱的贾普警长
My dear Chief Inspector Japp.
为悬赏来的吧 波洛?
After the reward, eh, Poirot?
嗯? 不不不不不
Hmm?Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
我完全是为另一个案子来这的
No, I am engaged on quite a different case.
是另一个什么样的案子?
And what would this different case be, then?
委托人总是希望对他们的案子保密
Ah, well, now, there is such a thing as client confidentiality,
警长先生
Chief Inspector.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表