那种景象最美妙了 亲爱的 正好穿过土耳其
There's the most marvelous view, darling, right across to Turkey.
我们明天一定要去
We must go tomorrow.
听起来是个好主意
Sounds like a good idea.
莱尔小姐 你喝点什么
Miss Lyall, what'll you have?
噢 谢谢 一杯鸡尾酒
Oh, thanks, a sidecar, please.
你呢 亲爱的
Darling?
杜松子酒
Pink gin.
噢 那儿有一杯
Oh, have that one.
我再叫一杯
I'll order another.
啊 太好了
Ooh, rather.
格德夫人呢
Mrs. Gold?
桔子汁 谢谢
Orangeade, please.
服务生 给我一杯鸡尾酒和一杯杜松子酒还有
Barman, could we have a sidecar and a pink gin and
啊 我要喝那个
Ooh, I needed that.
你肯定不要些更烈的酒吗 格德夫人
Are you sure you wouldn't like something stronger, Mrs. Gold?
噢 好吧 那就来杯杜松子酒加啤酒
Oh, all right, then -- gin and ginger beer, please.
亲爱的
Darling!
啊 感觉就像是一场狂欢
Well, it feels like a celebration.
你说得对 杜松子酒加啤酒
Right you are, then -- gin and ginger beer it is.
服务生
Barman?
什么事 先生
Yes, monsieur?
你不介意到这边说两句吧 先生
Would you mind stepping over here, please, sir?
我们来这儿之后我一直想说
What I've been meaning to say all the time we've been here
你的衣服太漂亮了 这线条真美
is that your clothes are so clever such a marvelous line.
你还好吧 怎么了
Are you all right? What's the matter?
我想喝点水
I need a drink of some water.
服务生
Waiter?
我感觉很不舒服
I feel rather queer.
喝了什么不好的东西吗
Something gone down the wrong way?
我不能 我不能呼吸了
I can't get my breath.
服务生 快点儿拿点水来
Waiter, quickly, some water.
怎么了
What's up?
查德里中校
Commander Chantry!
怎么了 瓦尔
What's the matter, Val?
我不知道
I don't know.
这酒有点怪怪的
That drink tasted queer.
这杯杜松子酒
The pink gin? This?
给她留点空间
Give her some room.
喝这个 瓦尔
Drink this, Val.
喝点这个试试
Try to drink this.
谁知道怎么办
Who knows what to do?
我去叫医生
I'll get a doctor.
那是给我喝的 格德 我没碰它
That was my drink, Gold. I'd not touched it.
该死的 你在里面放了什么
What the hell did you put in it?
她死了
She's dead.
她死了
She's dead.
你杀了她
You killed her.
你本来想杀我 但却杀了她
You meant to kill me, but you killed her.
我要看到你被绞死 格德
I'll see you hang for this, Gold.
我要看到你被绞死
I'll see you hang for this.
我 我 我什么也没做
I-I -- I didn't do anything.
我一次又一次地告诉过你
I have told you again and again!
我是在度假
I am on holiday!
我是一个比利时公民
I am a Belgian citizen!
你没权利扣留我
You have no right to detain me!
你不能离开这个岛
You are not to leave this island
直到你解释清楚你的行动
until you explain all movement exactly.
我现在怎么能离开这个岛
How can I leave this island now?
我的船已经开走了 你个笨蛋
My ship has gone, you idiot!
莱尔小姐
Mlle. Lyall!
发生了什么事
What is the matter?
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
波罗先生 感谢上帝
Mr. Poirot, thank God.
我觉得你已经离开了
I thought you'd left.
你必须赶紧来一趟
You must come quickly.
瓦伦丁·查德里死了
Valentine Chantry is dead.
啊
Ah.
有人在她丈夫的酒杯里下了毒
Someone poisoned her husband's glass,
但她喝了
and she drank it.
我就害怕这样的结果
I feared such an outcome.
那么你为什么不做点什么
Then why didn't you do something?
做什么
Do what?
在事件发生之前
What is there to do before the event?
告诉警♥察♥说有人正策划一起谋杀
Tell the police that someone has murder in their heart?
不
No.
我会回来的
I will come.
现在 先生 我有很紧急的事要去做
And now, monsieur, I have more pressing matters to attend to.
我是一个侦探 不是一个间谍
I am a detective, not a spy.
请把我行李送到帕雷斯·德罗德旅馆
Kindly send my bags to the hotel Palazzo di Rodi.
噢 我是被她吸引住了
Oh, I was attracted to her.
谁能不被吸引呢
Who wouldn't be?
这感情在适当的范围内 波罗
It was within the bounds of propriety, Poirot.
啊
Ah.
她很信任你吗
Did she confide in you?
有一点
A little.
你说说 瓦伦丁·查德里是不是一个快乐的女人
Was Valentine Chantry a happy woman, would you say?
你意思是说对她的婚姻
In her marriage, you mean?
她其实很失落很害怕
She was rather lost and afraid.
害怕什么
Afraid of what?
怕查德里
Of Chantry.
她觉得他嫉妒心很重
She thought he was jealous.
嫉妒你
Of you?
嫉妒任何注意她的男人
Of anyone who paid attention to her.
在很多方面她都很无助 波罗
She was so helpless in many ways, Poirot.
我 我感觉对她有种保护欲
I-I felt protective towards her.
但不知为什么 事情失控了
But somehow everything got out of hand
查德里表现得就像是门口的一头公牛
Chantry behaving like a bull at a gate,
然后马乔里也变得歇斯底里
then Marjorie getting hysterical.
格德先生
Mr. Gold.
你爱不爱你的妻子
do you love your wife?
当然爱
Of course I do.
她是我的全部
She's all the whole world.
你是个天主教♥徒♥吗
You are a Catholic?
是的
Yes.
你的信仰对你是一种极大的安慰
Your faith will be a great consolation to you.
波罗
Poirot
波罗 他们 他们会为此绞死我的
Poirot, they'll -- they'll hang me for this.
只要我能阻止它就不会发生 先生
Not while I have the power to prevent it, monsieur.
毒药放在空瓶子里
The poison was contained in the empty bottle,
我们在格德先生吃晚餐时穿的夹克口袋里发现的
which we discovered in Mr. Gold's dinner-jacket pocket.
碰碰没事
It is safe to touch.
上面只有道格拉斯·格德的指纹
The only fingerprints on it were Douglas Gold's.
查德里夫人是个很漂亮的女人
Mrs. Chantry was a very beautiful woman.
一场公开的恋情发生在她和道格拉斯·格德之间
A public affair was taking place between her and Douglas Gold,
但查德里中校是个非常有占有欲的丈夫
but Commander Chantry was a very possessive husband.
他不会放弃他的妻子
He would not relinquish his wife.
情人在丈夫的酒杯里下了毒
The lover poisons the husband's glass,
然后 正好当的注意力在别处
and then, just when his attention is elsewhere,
妻子喝下了这杯酒
the wife drinks it instead.
对吗
Ecco!
噢 这场景可以搬上意大利歌♥剧院了 探长
Oh, it is a scene worthy of the Italian opera, Inspector.
我猜你是让道格拉斯·格德
I assume that you asked Douglas Gold
自己来掏空他的口袋里的东西吧
to empty the contents of his pockets himself?
是的
Yes.
那就不足为奇了
Then it is hardly surprising
他的指纹就在这个瓶子上被发现了 是吗
that his fingerprints should be found on the container, is it?
你不觉得奇怪吗 探长
Do you not find it peculiar, Inspector,
这个精心策划的谋杀会被
that this calculating murderer should be discovered
这么一个在口袋里发现的瓶子揭露出来吗
with this very bottle of poison in his pocket?
毫无疑问 先生
There is no doubt, signor.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表