是她在第一幕时穿的那身裙子
It was that dress she wore in the first act.
我是说 它太--
I mean, it was so -- Ugh.
噢 我钥匙找不到了
Oh, I can't find my key.
可能是你忘带了 亲爱的
Perhaps you just forgot to bring it, darling.
当然不会
Of course I didn't.
我又不是傻子 多诺万
I'm not a complete nincompoop, Donovan.
我一直带着钥匙的
I always bring my key.
其实 出门前我看见她放进的包里
Actually, I saw her put it in her bag before we left.
听见了吗?
There, you see?
问题是 我们怎么进去呢?
The point is, how are we going to get in?
哦 现在门房♥可能已经下班了
Well, the night porter will be off duty now.
多诺万 亲爱的 你是不会介意当一次飞贼的 是吗?
Donovan, darling, you wouldn't
care to be a cat burglar, would you?
是的 帕特
No, Pat.
我想就算是飞贼
I think even among cat burglars,
也可能会认为爬上一栋四层楼高的公♥寓♥
a fourth-floor flat might be regarded
是一个相当鲁莽的计划
as rather a reckless proposition.
有安全出口吗?
Is there a fire escape?
没有 不过有部运煤电梯
No, but there's a coal vent.
那就行了
That's a point.
它在公♥寓♥的地下室装完货后
It's loaded in the basement of the flats
就开到厨房♥的运货舱口
and goes up to a hatch in the kitchen.
我们也可以通过它把垃圾箱运下去
We put the dustbins on it,
as well, and send them down.
那个舱口不会上锁吧?
Won't the hatch be bolted?
我从来都懒得锁它
I never really bother to bolt mine.
太难锁了
It's too stiff.
哦 这倒值得一试 你说呢?
Well, it's worth a try, wouldn't you say?
当然
Absolutely.
噢 真的不必了 我亲爱的朋友
Oh, really, my dear chap, it's not necessary.
只是为了添点乐趣 你知道
Only a bit of fun, you know.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我们说好10镑
£10 we agreed.
就是10镑
£10 it shall be.
什么声音?
Qui est-ce?
是电梯? 这么晚还倒垃圾
The carrier? It is late to put out a dustbin.
黑斯廷斯 请帮忙关下灯
Hastings, be so kind as to extinguish the light.
应该就是这儿
This'll be it.
你肯定?
Are you sure?
我当然能肯定
Of course I'm bloody sure.
开下灯
Put the light on.
不行 坏了
No, they won't work.
试试客厅里的
Try the sitting room.
好吧
All right.
好像是毛贼
Looks like burglars.
不不不 我不这么想
No, no, no, I do not think so.
他们穿着晚礼服
They are wearing the evening dress.
等一下
Un moment.
♪ Life is just a bowl of cherries ♪
♪ Don't take it serious ♪
♪ Life's too mysterious ♪
♪ You work, you play, you worry so ♪
♪ But you can't take your
dough when you go, go, go ♪
♪ So keep repeating it's the berries ♪
♪ For the strongest oak must fall ♪
♪ The sweet things in life
to you were just loaned ♪
♪ So how can you lose what you've never owned? ♪
♪ Life is just a bowl of cherries ♪
♪ So live and laugh at it all ♪
帕特到底在搞什么?
What on earth's Pat been up to?
所有东西都不在原来的位置
Everything's in the wrong bloody place.
这不是帕特的公♥寓♥
This isn't Pat's flat.
天哪
Jeepers.
“欧内斯廷·格兰特夫人”
"Mrs. Ernestine Grant."
噢 上帝 我们在36B 不是46B
Oh, Lord, we're in 36B, not 46B.
我建议趁她没发觉我们快离开这儿
I suggest we get out of here before she finds us.
看
Look.
上帝
Good God.
♪ Life is just a bowl of cherries ♪
♪ Don't be so serious ♪
♪ Life's too mysterious ♪
♪ You work, you play, you worry so ♪
♪ But you can't take your
dough when you go, go, go ♪
♪ So keep repeating...♪
我们该怎么办?
What are we going to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
♪ For the strongest oak must fall ♪
帕特! 米尔德里德!
Pat! Mildred!
出了点事情
Something's happened.
什么事?
What is it?
这里有个女的死了
There's a dead woman down here.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
吉米?
Jimmy?
额 这是吉米·福克纳 波罗先生
Uh, this is Jimmy Faulkner, Mr. Poirot.
啊 晚上好 福克纳先生
Ah, bon soir, Mr. Faulkner.
不是那位波罗先生吧?
Not the Mr. Poirot?
哦
Well. . .
正是 他就住在我上面的公♥寓♥里
Yes, he lives in the flat above me.
噢 天哪 我还不知道呢 万分荣幸 先生
Oh, gosh, I didn't know. This is an honor, sir.
哦 谢谢
Well, thank you.
你看见了吗 黑斯廷斯?
You see, Hastings?
我依然威名不减
I am still a force to be calculated.
这么说 舱门没拴上
So, the doors were unbolted.
你走过厨房♥
You walk across the kitchen.
然后说灯开不亮
And you say the light did not switch on.
是的 或许是灯泡没了
No, the bulb had gone or something.
啊
Ah.
真是奇怪
How very odd.
可能是接触不好
Maybe there's a loose connection.
也可能是灯泡换过了
Or perhaps the bulb has been replaced.
这声音我们刚才也听见了 先生
We heard that sound before, sir.
是佣人 女佣人
It is the domestic, the maid.
我们还是让她睡会吧
We will let her sleep for the moment.
你们还是小心点为好 伙计们
You better watch your step, lads.
这可是著名的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
This is where the famous private detective
赫尔克里·波罗的住所
Mr. Hercule Poirot lives.
所以 我和多诺万就进来了
So, Donovan and I came in here.
我是说 我们还以为进的是马修斯小姐的公♥寓♥
I mean, we still thought we
were in Miss Matthew's flat.
直到我们打开灯才意识到不是这里
And then we put the light on and realized we weren't,
然后我们就看见了尸体
and then we saw the body.
她死了有一会儿了
She has been dead for some time.
什么 你是说有几个小时了?
What, hours, do you mean?
你手上是什么?
What is that on your hand?
什么?
What?
噢 这是什么?
Oh. What's that?
我的天 我想是血
My God, I think it's blood.
你碰过尸体了?
Did you touch the body?
没有!
No!
这么说 在桌旁作案后...
So, the crime was committed at the table...
将尸体移去了窗边
and then the body was moved to the window.
是血
It is blood.
黑斯廷斯 麻烦你下楼
Hastings, be so kind as to go downstairs
问一声迪克先生今晚
and ask Mr. Dicker what time
最后一份邮件是几时送来的
the last post was delivered this evening.
好的
Right.
黑斯廷斯
Hastings.
贾普
Japp.
啊 我亲爱的贾普总督察
Ah, my dear Chief Inspector Japp.
你的下一个谋杀案会发生在你的卧室里 波罗
You'll be having murders in
your back bedroom next, Poirot.
好了 受害者是谁?
Right. Who's the victim?
欧内斯廷·格兰特夫人
Mrs. Ernestine Grant.
很明显 她今天刚刚搬进公♥寓♥
Apparently, she only moved in to the flat today.
尸体是如何发现的?
And how was the body found?
哦 这恐怕说来话就长了 总督察
Well, I'm afraid that's rather
a long story, Chief Inspector.
这倒是
It would be.
我要每个人的口供
I shall want statements from everybody.
你要煎蛋卷吗 米尔德里德?
Omelet for you, Mildred?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表