剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
因为他们杀了霍塔人的蛋
because they were killing its eggs.
你是说我也是这情况吗
Are you saying it's like that?
你说是那就是吧
Sure. ?
州警
State troopers.
不知道他们来找谁
I wonder what they want.
原来是来找我了
It turns out they wanted me.
有趣小知识 这是我总共七次
Fun fact, this was one of seven times
被执法人员带回家的其中一次
I was brought home by law enforcement--
还有一次是骑着马回呢
once, on the back of a horse.
他们来了
They're coming.
大巴上一位热心的陌生人
A kind stranger on a bus
让我理解到了我如何伤害到我的亲人
helped me see how I hurt my family
所以我要用我所知最棒的方式道歉
and that I owed them the best apology I knew how to give.
别 别开枪
No, don't fire!
-杀了它 -先开火的那个人格杀勿论
- Kill it! - First man that fires is dead.
那东西杀了我手下50个矿工了
That thing has killed 50 of my men.
而你杀了她上千个孩子
You've killed thousands of her children.
什么
What?
你一直以来在搜集与摧毁的
Those round silicon nodules
那些蛋形的硅球是她的卵
that you've been collecting and destroying? They're her eggs.
告诉他们 史波克先生
Tell them, Mr. Spock.
霍塔人在这个星球上已经繁衍了无数代了
There have been many generations of Horta on this planet...
我想你们应该都懂我为什么要放这段
I think you all understand why I wanted to show you this.
没懂
No.
是在道歉
It's an apology.
我是矿工 而你们是霍塔人
I was the miners, you were the Horta.
你直接对我们说"对不起"如何
How about just saying, "I'm sorry"?
你可真是没懂这固中奥妙啊
Wow, you're really not getting this.
再重新看一遍
Let's watch it again.
让卵活下去
...the eggs live.
? 世上没人比我强壮 ?
? Nobody else is stronger than I am ?
? 昨天我移了一座山 ?
? Yesterday I moved a mountain ?
? 我相信我能当你的英雄 ?
? I bet I could be your hero ?
? 我是个了不起的小家伙 ?
? I am a mighty little man ?
? 我是个了不起的小家伙 ?
? I am a mighty little man ?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表