剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
你好像玩的很开心啊
Smells like you had a good time.
周五一起出去吃晚饭怎么样
How'd you like to go out for dinner on Friday?
就你和我
Just you and me.
为什么
Why?
因为你是我的妻子
'Cause you're my wife.
上周五我也是你妻子 但咱也没出去吃晚饭啊
I was your wife last Friday, and we didn't go to dinner.
玛丽 我这是在邀请你约会
Mary, I'm asking you on a date.
好吧
Okay.
所以你同意了吗
Is that a yes?
是的
Sure.
那就好
All right, then.
如果你做了什么蠢事 我可是会发现的哦
If you did something stupid, I'm gonna find out.
相同的教室 不同的老师
Same room. Different teacher.
相同的晚上
Same night.
不同的时段
Different time.
这感觉好像真的过山车
This is a real roller coaster.
- 是的 很刺♥激♥吧 - 康妮
- Yeah. It's wild. - Connie.
看到你真是太高兴了
So nice to see you.
我也很高兴 这是谢尔顿
Nice to see you, too. Sheldon,
- 这就是林克莱特博士 - 你好
- This is Dr. Linkletter. - Hello.
久仰大名
I've heard so much about you.
显然你还不了解我对于握手的反感
Apparently not how I feel about shaking hands.
慢慢你就会了解他了
And on that fun note, I'll leave you to it.
你确定你不想留下来听课吗
Are you sure you wouldn't like to stay for the lecture?
哦不 不好呢
Oh, no, bad idea.
我睡觉会打呼噜的
I'm told I snore.
亲爱的 你需要我的话
Darling, I'll be out in the hall
我就在外面走廊上
if you need me.
嗯 跟你提个醒
Mm. Just a warning:
今天的课会很难
Today's lecture is rather advanced.
别担心 如果你不懂的话
Don't worry. If you get confused,
我就坐在第一排
I'll be right here in the front row.
这里不错吧
So, this is nice, huh?
是的
Yes.
他们还用柠檬泡水呢
Lemon in the water.
这感觉真怪啊 看着菜单
It's weird to look at a menu
不用担心谢尔顿不吃什么
and not have to wonder what Sheldon won't eat.
他把那单子印在我的钱包上以后 事情就容易多了
I-It got easier when he printed that card for my wallet.
到现在没弄明白他怎么压上去的
Still don't know where he got that laminated.
是啊
Yeah.
现在只有我们两个
It's just the two of us.
就不要聊孩子了
We don't have to talk about the kids.
你说得对
You're right.
你说乔治和米希现在
You don't think Georgie and Missy
不会在做什么傻事吧
are doing anything stupid, do you?
如果老妈知道这东西还在家里
If Mom knew this was in the house,
- 她一定会发飙的 - 我知道
-she'd lose her mind. -I know.
老妈可不喜欢恶魔什么的
Mom does not like demons.
所以 这个要怎么玩
So, how does it work?
把手指放上来 像我一样
You put your fingertips on it like this,
然后问它问题
and you ask it questions.
来自远方的魂灵就会
Then the spirits from beyond
控制你的手指在板上移♥动♥ 来回答你
will move you around the board and answer them.
快试试
Let's try it.
好吧
Okay.
杰夫牧师在主日学校讲过这些
Pastor Jeff talked about these in Sunday school.
他把它们叫做撒旦的大富翁游戏
He called them Satan's Monopoly board.
试试看
Come on.
我去接
I'll get it.
喂
Hello?
是杰夫牧师 我要怎么办
It's Pastor Jeff. What do I do?
看看他想干嘛
See what he wants.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
你妈妈在家吗
Um, is your mom home?
她不在 她和我爸爸出去约会了
No, she went out with my dad.
家里只有我和乔治
It's just me and Georgie
好吧
Okay.
那你们两个要乖乖的哦
Well, I hope you two are behaving yourselves.
当然啦 我们正在看电视
We are. We're just watching TV.
好啦 挂了
Okay, bye.
我刚刚对牧师说谎了
I just lied to a pastor.
- 所以呢 - 所以我要下地狱了
- So? - So I'm going to hell!
- 你才不会 - 不 我会的
-No, you're not. -Yes, I am!
心疼你一秒
Sucks for you.
现在我们就可以
So then we're able to take
将这些弦的端点
the ends of the strings
连接到十维的膜宇宙
and connect them to a ten-dimensional membrane.
请说 谢尔顿
Yes, Sheldon.
斯特吉斯博士教我们
Dr. Sturgis taught us
如果保留开放弦
that if you leave the strings open,
就会产生更多的可能性
it allows far more possibilities.
我们不认为你还需要开放弦做什么
We don't believe you need open strings anymore.
那是老一套了 现在
That's an older model of thinking. Now...
请说 谢尔顿
Yes, Sheldon.
不能因为一样东西老了些
Just because something is older
就否定它的好
doesn't mean that it's not still good.
原版星际迷航比新版要老
Original Star Trek is older than Next Generation,
但如果你觉得达塔先生比斯波克先生要强
but if you think that Mr. Data is better than Mr. Spock,
你就不知道你在讲什么
you don't know what you're talking about.
我是不知道你在讲什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我很抱歉你跟我出来不是很开心
Sorry you're not having a good time.
不 我很开心
No, I am.
这里超棒的
This is lovely.
但我能问问你为什么突然约我出来吗
But can I ask what prompted it?
韦恩在和我讨论婚姻
Wayne and I were discussing marriage,
他告诉我他的婚姻生活有多开心
and he was going on about how happy he is.
我只是想我们能不能像他一样
I just wanted to try to work on ours.
你太贴心了 乔治
That's really sweet, George.
他们也像我们一样出来共进晚餐吗
So they go on dinner dates like this?
他们做很多事情
Oh, they do all kinds of stuff.
跳队列舞啊 看夜场电影啊
Line dancing and movie night.
你不会相信他们都在浴室做什么
You wouldn't believe what they got up to in their bathroom.
他们哪来这么多时间
Where do they find the time?
他们没有孩子 所以嘛
Well, they don't have any kids, so...
我去他妈的 他们不用养孩子
Son of a bitch. They don't have kids.
怪不得他们那么开心
That's why they're happy.
- 乔治 - 就是这个道理
-George. -It's true.
我和你以前可别提多开心了
You and I used to be way more fun.
可能是这样 但是你不能怪孩子
That may be so, but you can't blame the children.
我可以 我就在怪他们
Oh, I can, and I am.
不过别误会我 孩子们很棒 我很爱他们
Don't get me wrong. They're great. I love them.
但你得承认他们让我们的生活没那么容易了
But you got to admit that they do not make our lives easy.
我觉得有孩子
I suppose there's a...
是有糟糕的一面啦
challenging aspect to them.
看我说的吧
There you go. See?
这样直接说出来是不是很棒
Feels good to say it out loud, right?
可能有一点叭
Maybe a little.
想想如果只有我们两个
Think about how clean the house would be
房♥子会有多干净啊
if it was just us.
我的天啊
Oh, my.
所以 他们到底在浴室做什么了
So, what did they do in the bathroom?
我要下地狱了 我要下地狱了
I'm going to hell. I'm going to hell.
放轻松 你还没死
Relax. Not until you're dead.
你闻起来真香
You smell really nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
是香皂的味道
It's soap.
我喜欢香皂
I love soap.
我去接
I'll get it.
你好
Hello?
我对你撒谎了
I lied to you.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表