剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
No, thank you. There are risks associated with anesthesia.
有意见随时可以说
Feel free to jump in.
还有什么其他的选择吗
Are there any other options?
他是也可以醒着拔啦
Well, he could stay awake for it,
不过我们得先让他注射麻药
but we'd have to give him novocaine.
不要打♥针♥ 直接拔就行了
No needles. Just pull the tooth.
行啊 我就先跟你说
Okay. Just so you know...
我们会用到这个来拔
I'm gonna be using this.
麻醉吧 麻烦了
Drugs, please.
你常去这个赌场吗
You go to this casino often?
算吧
Kind of.
所以你别惊讶别人能够叫出我名字
So don't be surprised if everybody knows my name,
知道我喝酒习惯 或我幸运胸罩什么颜色
how I take my whiskey and the color of my lucky bra.
紫色
Purple.
不是 那是我的"性"运胸罩
No, that's my "get lucky" bra.
所以你爱赌哪种 骰子 轮盘
So, what are you into? Craps, roulette?
我这个人不是很爱赌啦
Well, not much of a gambler.
你刚把店交给小乔治管 这还不算赌徒吗
You just left Georgie in charge of your store, so... disagree.
他比你以为的还要聪明很多啦
Mm, he's a lot smarter than you think.
或许你比我以为的要笨许多
Maybe you're not as smart as I think.
如果你喜欢我纯粹是为了我的身子 我不介意
Well, if you like me just for my body, I'm okay with that.
绝不老爷爷风金曲合集
给 希望您对今天的购物体验感到满意
There you go. I hope you enjoyed your shopping experience.
-很满意啊 -我愿意为你转达主管
- I did. - u202dI'd let the manager know,
但主管已经知道了 因为我就是主管
but he already does, 'cause it's me.
我买♥♥了
I'll take it.
很高兴今天能为您服务[发球]
It's been a pleasure to serve you.
您稍微悠着点
You might want to slow down.
我们店里可没有贩枪[肌肉]证
We don't have a license to sell guns in here.
开玩笑的 这里是德州[爱枪] 我们有证
Just kidding, it's Texas. We got them in the back.
好的 谢尔顿 我们会帮你戴上面罩
Okay, Sheldon, we're gonna put the mask on.
你就正常呼吸 然后从100数到0就行
Now you just breathe normally and count back from 100.
但是倒着数100太简单了 无法分散我注意力
But counting back from 100 isn't complex enough to occupy my mind.
又轮到你上场了
You're up again.
那你何不想一些更科学点的东西呢
Why don't you think of something more sciencey?
比如数π之类的
Like counting pi.
有这个东西的对吧 π
That's a thing, right? Pi?
我不能倒着数π 他是个无理数
I can't count pi, it's an irrational number.
但我秉着你提议的这个精神
But I can embrace the spirit of your proposal
我可以计算统一场论
and calculate the matrix coefficients
所需要的矩阵系数
necessary for a unified field theory.
算吧 上家伙
Do that. Hit it.
在四种基本力中
Of the four fundamental forces,
最难统一的力是重力 因为...
the most difficult to unify is gravity because...
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
请上前来
Step right up.
透特
上前来获得面见透特的机会
Step right up for your chance to meet Thoth!
埃及神话中的智慧之神
The Egyptian god of knowledge.
祂有一切问题的答案
He has all the answers.
无论是多高深
No question too big
或是多浅显的问题
or small.
你好啊 年轻人
Hello, young man.
你有想问的问题吗
Do you have a question you'd like to pose?
有 但是在科学史上
I do, but nobody in the history of science
从来没有任何人能答出来答案
has ever been able to answer it.
那是因为他们没来问过透特神
Well, they haven't asked the great god Thoth!
请往这边走
Right this way!
提出你的问题
Ask your question.
你真的拥有一切问题的答案吗
Do you really possess all knowledge?
孩子 你只有问一题的机会
You only get one question, kid.
你确定你要问这个吗
You want that to be it?
不要
Oh. No.
我怎么样才能统一宇宙中的四种基本力呢
How can I unify the four fundamental forces of the universe?
总算问了像样的问题
Now we're talking.
要想统一引力 你首先必须先了解
In order to unify gravity, you must first understand
它是时空的一种弯曲变形
that it is a distortion of space-time.
引力 当然啦
Gravity. Of course.
睡着都会说话 我真是完全不意外啊
He even talks in his sleep. Why am I not surprised?
完全没感觉 这头盔就是这么赞
Didn't feel it at all. That's how good this helmet is.
你想来敲一下看看吗
Want to take a whack?
戴上试试
Try it on.
你想结账就来前台找我吧
I'll be up front when you're ready to buy it.
糟了
Oh, no.
靠
Damn it.
皇家赌场
双胞胎的生日26号♥
26 for the twins' birthday,
小乔治的生日3号♥ 玛丽不会高兴
three for Georgie and Mary wouldn't like it
我用她生日来赌博的 所以就她生日13号♥吧
if I used her birthday for gambling, so 13 for her.
好吧 用我孙子的生日 我选黑色
All right. For my grandson's birthday, I'm gonna go black,
因为我不记得他生日了
'cause I don't remember.
停止下注
No more bets.
26黑色
26 black.
孙子们万岁
Hooray for the grandkids!
不管他们是哪一天出生的
Whenever the hell they were born! u202d
你想去酒吧喝一杯吗
You want to go to the bar?
不 我们好运当头
No, we've hit.
得乘胜追击
We gotta ride this out.
两个0
Double zero.
-好运到头了 -去酒吧
- Ride's over. - u202dTo the bar!
我在哪
Where am I?
你死了 你现在是孤魂野鬼了
Oh, you died. You're a ghost now.
什么
What?
看谁醒啦
Look who's awake.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feelin'?
我做了个梦
I had a dream.
我解开了统一场论
I solved a unified field theory.
那很棒啊
Well, good for you.
但我不记得了
But I can't remember it.
你当时一直在咕哝
Well, you were mumblin' something
引力和基本力什么的
about gravity and forces.
你得说具体一点
You need to be more specific.
谢利 你当时只是胡言乱语
Shelly, you weren't makin' much sense.
妈妈 统一场论就是物理界的圣杯
Mother, a unified field theory is the holy grail of physics.
如能解开 那将是科学史上
Solving it would be the greatest breakthrough
最伟大的突破
in the history of science.
然而你却忘了
And you forgot it.
好搞笑
That's funny.
你好 鲍尔斯医生 我是谢尔顿·库珀
Hello, Dr. Bowers, it's Sheldon Cooper.
我需要你再给我开一些麻♥醉♥药♥
I need you to administer more anesthesia to me.
不 我牙齿没问题
No, I don't have a dental problem.
我只是需要再进入恍惚状态 这样我才能
I need to reenter a trancelike state so I can communicate
和知识之神透特交流
with Thoth, the god of knowledge.
但我认为物理界最伟大的发现
I would argue that the greatest discovery in physics
值得你丢掉牙医执照来换取
is worth losing your dental license.
你让黄页公布你家庭电♥话♥号♥码
Well, it's not my fault you let them
又不是我的错
publish your home phone number.
这是我在这里最喜欢的桌子
Well, this is my favorite table here.
当然了 你每次放下钱都能赢
Well, sure, every time you put down money, you win.
这感觉挺好
Oh, this is nice.
我真应该多离开店铺
You know, I really don't get away from the store enough.
你这把年纪了怎么还在工作
How come you're still workin' at your age?
我这把年纪是什么意思
What do you mean "my age"?
就是你已经很老了
I mean you're old.
我才不老
I'm not old.
我够老了 你比我更老
Well, I'm old and you're older than me.
这倒是真的
Yeah, that's true.
但我们老了也风韵犹存
But we make it look good though.
人可不要成为那种
You don't want to be that guy
临死前都还在工作的人
that just works till he drops dead.
也许你该退休了
I mean, maybe you should retire.
享受一下人生
Have a little fun.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表