剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
我刚刚没在看电视
I wasn't watching TV.
我在玩通灵板
I was playing with a Ouija board.
-请问你是 -米希·库珀
-Uh, who is this? -Missy Cooper,
我要下地狱了
and I'm going to hell.
米希 你不会下地狱的
Uh, Missy, you're-you're not gonna go to hell.
我会的
Yes, I am.
上帝知道我做了什么
God knows what I did.
他能洞察一切
He sees everything.
你说得对
You're right.
上帝是能洞察一切
God does see everything.
但他也看到你想要做一个好的基♥督♥徒
But He also just saw you be a good Christian
并说出真♥相♥
and tell the truth.
所以我向你保证 你的灵魂会好好的
So I promise, your soul is safe.
-你确定吗 -我确定
-You're sure? -I'm sure.
如果你撒谎了 你也会下地狱的
If you're lying, you're going to hell, too.
我确定
I'm sure.
谢谢你
Thank you.
照顾好自己
You take care, now.
上帝刚刚给我传达了一个信息
The Lord just sent me a message.
真的吗
Really?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不能在结婚前
I can't be in a physical relationship
有任何身体上的关系
outside of marriage.
好的
Okay.
我尊重你
I respect that.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以我们什么时候结婚
So when are we getting married?
我们不需要开放弦
We don't need open strings.
我们只要把它们连接到D膜上
We just connect them to a D-brane.
但你的理论无法重现
But your theories can't recreate the known symmetries
现实世界已知的对称性
of the real world.
一切都好吗
Everything okay in here?
不能再好了 我们正在对超弦理论
More than okay. We're having a spirited debate
展开激烈的争辩
on superstring theory.
非常激烈
Very spirited.
准备好回家了吗
Well, you ready to go home?
-准备好了 除非林克莱特博士还想 -他准备好了
Yes. Unless Dr. Linkletter... He's ready.
那就下周见啦
Well, I guess we'll see you next week.
太棒了
Sounds good.
怪不得斯特吉斯疯了
No wonder Sturgis went crazy.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表