剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
不准关门
Door stays open.
为什么 我们只是在听音乐而已
Why? We're just listening to music.
我的房♥子 我说了算
My house, my rules.
还有 别坐在床上
And don't sit on the bed.
那我们还能坐哪儿
Where are we supposed to sit?
总之 别坐床上就行
Just... not on the bed.
随便啦
Whatever.
他生气只是因为我们青春年少 而他已经人老珠黄
He's just mad 'cause we're young and he's not.
搞定 我叫他们坐地上
Done. I made 'em sit on the floor.
好睿智哦 没有人在地上被搞大过肚子呢
Smart. Nobody ever got pregnant on the floor.
-你和那男孩谈过那种话题了吗 -当然
- Have you had the talk with that boy? - Of course.
真的吗 你都说什么了
Really? What'd you say?
就是那些...
You know, the stuff...
当爹的和儿子谈这种话题时会说的话
you know, a father says when he has a talk with his son.
老天爷 你有没有叫他做好保护措施
Good Lord. Did you tell him about protection?
-别闹 康妮 -这很重要啊
- Oh, come on, Connie. - Well, it's important.
万一他搞大那个可怜女孩的肚子 毁了人家一生呢
What if he knocks that poor girl up and ruins her life?
-你这是在指桑骂槐我吗 -看情况咯
- Is that a swipe at me? - Well, it depends.
你有没有搞大我女儿的肚子 毁了她一生呢
Did you knock up my daughter and ruin her life?
等等 我已经知道答案了
Wait. I know the answer.
告诉你一声 玛丽现在非常幸福
Hey, for your information, Mary is very happy.
罗宾穿上它会很美的
Robin's gonna look so beautiful in this.
你们的婚礼将会完美无瑕
Your wedding's gonna be perfect.
太好了 谢谢
u202dGreat. Thank you.
她不用穿着她唯一穿得下的裙子
She won't have to go down to city hall
去市政厅办登记手续
wearing the only thing that still fits
就因为她拼命想隐藏被搞大的肚子
'cause she's trying to hide the fact that she's pregnant.
她会得到她梦想中的婚礼
She's gonna get the wedding of her dreams.
如果她哭脏了婚纱
If she cries on the dress,
我是不是就得买♥♥下来
do I have to buy it?
你知道要两个人才能怀孕的吧
You know it takes two people to get pregnant, right?
我知道啊 但小乔治知道吗
I know that. Does Georgie?
应该知道吧 我们家已经装有线电视了
Probably. We got cable now.
爸爸
Dad?
什么事
What?
玛蒂尔达是不是还在我衣柜里
Is Matilda still in my closet?
什么
What?
那就是"是"了
That's a "Yes."
厕所淹水了
The bathroom's flooding!
-出什么事了 -我把一根鸡腿冲下马桶
- What happened? - I flushed a chicken leg,
水就涌上来 流得到处都是
and water started going everywhere.
鸡的问题本来归你管的啊
Chickens were your job!
也许这是上天对我的惩罚 也许我是个坏人
Maybe I'm being punished. Maybe I'm a bad person.
溅到我嘴巴里了
That went in my mouth.
别过来
Stay back!
淡定 我们要送它回家
Calm down. We're taking her home.
去被屠♥杀♥
To be murdered.
好 玩得开心哦
Okay, have fun.
你们能不能小声点
Can y'all keep it down?
我有事要和你理论 先生
I have a bone to pick with you, sir.
我做错了什么
What'd I do?
你覆盖了我那集《星际旅行》
You taped over my Star Trek episode.
那又怎样
So?
现在我可能再也没机会看到了
So, now I may never get to see it.
如果是上下集怎么办
What if it was a two-parter?
我没看上集又怎么看下集呢 那是人间惨剧啊
I can't start a two-parter on part two. That's madness.
我还是走吧
I think I'm gonna go.
好吧
Okay.
你好 小姐[西语]
Hola, senorita.
她是我西语课的同学
She's in my Spanish class.
我晚点再打给你
I'll call you later.
[西语]
Te veo manana en la clase de español.
什么
What?
这句话意思是 "明天西语课上见啦"
That means, "See you tomorrow in Spanish class."
我本来想问你周五的西语考试考得怎么样
I was going to ask how you thought you did on Friday's quiz,
不过现在看来应该是不咋地
but I'm guessing the answer is no bueno.
拜拜
Adios.
怎么了
u202dWhat?
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是你的婚礼 我却一直在说自己的事
This is your wedding, and I'm making it all about me.
是啦 不过没关系
No. I mean, you are, but it's fine.
只是 每个新娘都梦想自己走向圣坛结婚
It's just, every bride dreams of walking down the aisle,
而我却没那个机会
and I never got to have that.
还是在说你的事 行吧
Still on you. Okay.
不好意思 我不说了
I'm sorry. I'll stop.
虽然我现在看起来很帅气 但我仍是你的牧师
Hey, even though I'm looking fly, I'm still your pastor.
其实
Well...
不只是因为婚礼
it's more than the wedding.
一夜之间 我就变成了人♥妻♥和人母
Overnight, I became a wife and a mother.
我觉得自己错过了很多
I feel like I missed out on a lot.
有时主对我们自有其安排
Well, sometimes the Lord has his own plans for us.
这也许能安慰到你 我和罗宾经常谈起
And if it helps, Robin and I always talk about
我们有多羡慕你和你的家庭
how much we admire you and your family.
真的吗
Really?
你的婚姻初期也许有点不顺
Your marriage may have gotten off to a rough start,
但如果那是带领你走到今天的必经之路
but if that's what it took to get where you are,
也许一切上帝自有安排
maybe God knew what he was doing.
我说
You know what?
我们还是继续策划你的婚礼吧
Let's get back to planning your wedding.
不 你被开了
Oh, no. You're done.
你也许是个好妻子好妈妈 但你策划婚礼糟透了
You may be a great wife and mother, but you stink at this.
这也挺公平
That's fair.
我一定要聊这个吗
Do I have to?
你这苦逼的生活还想多加个孙子 雪上加霜吗
You want to add grandkids to this mess?
当然不想
God, no.
小乔治 我们得谈谈
Georgie, we need to talk.
又干嘛
What now?
你到现在这个年纪 身体会有...
You're of an age where your body has...
各种冲动
urges.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
小乔治 你得认真听
Georgie, you need to hear this.
我还得听你们俩说吗
From both of you?
那你想听谁说
W-Well, who do you want to hear it from?
谁都不想 但如果非选不可 我选你
No one. But if I got to pick, I guess you.
选得好
Good choice.
别忘了告诉他什么是花柳病
Don't forget to tell him about venereal disease.
接下来这段非常精彩
This next part's so great.
是的 长官 我知道此事
Yes, sir. I'm aware of that.
星舰学院吗
The Academy?
我刚收到恩桑姆卡舰队司令的消息
I just received a message from Admiral Nsomeka.
她希望你...
She expects you...
这是什么情况
What's going on here?
卫斯理·克拉希尔刚被招收入星舰学院
Wesley Crusher was just accepted into Starfleet Academy,
他最后一个任务就是跟随皮卡德舰长
and for his final mission, he's accompanying Picard
搭乘穿梭机到潘托里斯五星进行外交
on a shuttle mission to Pentarus Five.
不 我是问你这位朋友是谁
No. I mean... who's your friend?
他不是我的朋友 他只是个陌生人
Oh, he's not a friend. He's a stranger.
我是在《星际旅行》电子公告栏上遇到他的
I met him on a Star Trek bulletin board.
我被小乔治覆盖了的那一集
He had a copy of the episode
他有备份 他带过来了
Georgie taped over and brought it here.
你好 我是内森
Hello. I'm Nathan.
恐怕我得请你离开了 内森
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave... Nathan.
好吧
Okay.
-但我要把录像带带走 -没问题
- But I'm taking my tape with me. u202d- That's fine.
-不行 我必须看完结局 -没有的事
- No. I need to see the end. - No, you don't!
有人收到吗
Does anyone read us?
我知道你妈会希望我
And I know your mom would want me
叫你等婚后再做那件事
to tell you to wait till marriage,
但我也知道 你八成等不及
but I also know... you're probably not going to.
你当年有忍♥到婚后吗
Did you?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表