剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
超多杯
So many!
希望你满意了
Hope you're happy.
比利跟你儿子在鸡舍扮演太空人
Billy's missing his own party 'cause he's playing spaceman
完全错过了自己的派对
in the chicken coop with your son.
你是对的 我不该逼你邀请他来
You were right. I shouldn't have made you invite him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
那行
Well, good.
看他被人孤立真的很难受
It's just hard to see him be left out.
我很担心他长大之后只会越来越糟
And I worry it's not gonna get better when he grows older.
比利也不是多受欢迎的小孩啦
Can't say that Billy is exactly Mr. Popular either.
我想我可能比谢尔顿
I'm sure this kind of stuff bothers me
更在意这种事情吧
way more than it bothers Sheldon.
虽然他不在意 但你也不会因此好受对吧
Doesn't make it any easier, does it?
是啊
No.
我去把谢利给带回家吧
I'm gonna take Shelly back home
这样比利就会回来派对上玩了
so that Billy can get back to his party. u202dEh.
算啦 他们在外面玩得正开心呢
You know, they're having fun out there.
家禽鸡在我的制♥服♥上拉屎啦
Gallus gallus domesticus pooped on my uniform!
任务失败了
The mission is compromised!
还是把他带回家吧
Maybe take him home.
我有个东西给你们两个看 是比利写的
I've got something here for both of you. It's from Billy.
希望不会又是邀请函
I hope it's not another invitation.
应该是张感谢卡吧
It's probably a thank you note.
所以我得回写一张不客气卡了吗
So now I have to write a you're welcome note?
我真是要被你们逼死了
You people are killing me.
"亲爱的谢尔顿与米希
"Dear Sheldon and Missy,
谢谢你们来参加我的派对
thank you for coming to my party.
我很高兴跟史巴克先生玩了
I liked playing with Mr. Spock
也很高兴看到米希在草丛里吐饮料"
and watching Missy throw up Kool-Aid in the bushes."
味道也还是樱桃味的
Still tasted like cherry.
"我妈妈也呕吐了 不过是因为喝太多酒
"My mother also threw up, but that was because of wine.
-我爸爸说她喝酒是因为..." -好了 很有爱的卡片
- My dad says she drinks because..." - Okay, that's nice.
-后面还有没读完的呢 -没了
- But there's more. -No, there's not.
看来我们永远不会知道她喝酒的原因了
Guess we'll never know why she drinks.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表