剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Mom and Dad won't take me to California to see Stephen Hawking.
-你本来以为他们会愿意带你去加州吗 -对啊
- You thought they would take you to California? - Yes.
书展时我想让他们给我买♥♥这本书都不行
They wouldn't even buy me this book at the book fair.
害我只能去图书馆借
I had to get it at the library.
其中一页里面还粘了鼻屎
There's a booger on one of the pages.
我这辈子可能再也没有机会见到他了
Well, I may never get another chance to see him in person.
自己憋着吧 你总是要什么都能被满足
Suck it up. You always get everything you want.
才没有呢
That's not true.
你有一台电脑
You got a computer.
-而我只能读鼻屎书 -行吧
- I'm reading a booger book. - Fine.
那你建议我该怎么"憋着点"
How do you recommend I "suck it up"?
不知道啊 当事情不随你愿的时候
I don't know, when you don't get your way,
闭嘴继续过生活呗
shut up and move on.
-你都是这么做的吗 -是啊
- Is that what you do? - Yeah.
这就是为什么你没有一台电脑
And that's why you don't have a computer.
小乔治是我儿子 我有这个权利
Georgie is my son-- I have the right
知道他都跟谁玩在一起
to know who he's spending time with.
你是在说贾娜吗
You talking about Jana?
你知道她啊
You know her?
我并不认识她啦
Well, I don't really know her.
我只是有几次在戴尔的店里
I've seen them hanging out together at Dale's store
看到他们玩在一起
a couple of times.
她挺可爱的
She's cute.
漂亮 你知道的都比我还多
Great. So you know even more than I do.
向来如此
Always have.
我觉得我想知道这些不过分吧
I don't feel I'm being out of line wanting to...
比如她几岁了
know how old this girl is
都去哪间教堂 还有她姓什么
or what church she goes to or her last name.
欧文斯
Owens.
干嘛啦 你现在不就知道了吗
What? Now you know.
真是绝了
Unbelievable!
天啊 你整天担心谢尔顿不够正常
Oh, geez, you worry about Sheldon not being normal,
现在小乔治像个正常孩子 你也要担心吗
now you're worried about Georgie being normal--
我怎么养了你这么个小混♥蛋♥
how did I raise such a turd?
人家才不是...
I am not...
那个词呢
that word.
如果你说不出那个词 你有可能就是那个词
If you can't say the word, you might be the word.
在接下来的几天
Over the next few days,
我尝试听我姐姐的建议 自己憋着
I tried to take my sister's advice and "suck it up."
但我怎么憋得下这口气
But how could I,
一切事物都在提醒我斯蒂芬·霍金的存在
when everything reminded me of Stephen Hawking?
西于耶学[机械音]
L-e-a-r-n.
正确 现在拼...
That is correct. Now spell...
天啊
Oh, dear!
这其实是给女士用的洗发水
It's actually a shampoo for ladies,
但我的头发用后反应也很好
but my hair just responds to it.
你周五晚有什么事吗
So, what are you doing Friday night?
没什么事
No plans.
我爸妈要去外地
My parents are gonna be out of town.
真的吗
Really?
你想来我家吗
Wanna come over?
如果你♥爸♥妈不在家 我爸妈不会同意让我去
My parents won't let me if your folks ain't there.
好吧
Okay.
不过我不用跟他们提这点吧
Uh, but I guess I don't have to tell 'em.
那很好
Cool.
好了 就这样
Okay, that's it.
任何事物都无法让我一扫阴霾
Nothing was able to shake me from my doldrums,
连斯特吉斯博士很有活力的新毛衣背心都不行
not even Dr. Sturgis's jaunty new sweater-vest.
谢尔顿
Sheldon?
怎么了
Yes?
感觉你有心事啊
You seem distracted.
我真的很想去加州理工听斯蒂芬·霍金的讲座
I really wanted to see Stephen Hawking speak at Caltech,
但我父母负担不起去的费用
but my parents can't afford the trip.
那太糟糕了
That's too bad.
霍博士可会说了
Dr. H puts on a heck of a show.
我相信
I believe it.
如果告诉你 这背心可以两面穿你会开心吗
Would it make you feel better to know this vest is reversible?
开心了一点点 谢谢你
A little. Thanks.
等等
Wait.
或许我有办法帮忙霍金这事
I may be able to help you with Hawking.
真的吗
Really?
充满惊喜的可不只是这件背心而已啊
This vest is not the only thing that's full of surprises.
你要去哪里
Where ya goin'?
出去
Out.
去哪里
Out where?
贾娜家
Jana's.
她父母会在家吗
Her parents gonna be there?
-会 -好吧
- Yep. - u202dOkay.
那我打过去确认一下
Let me just call and make sure.
欧文斯
Owens.
欧文斯
Owens.
她姓这个对吧 欧文斯
That's her last name, right? Owens?
你为什么要怪里怪气的
Why are you being so weird?
我没有怪里怪气啊 你呢
I'm not being weird. Are you?
我也没有啊
No.
很好 没人怪里怪气
Good. No one's being weird.
别打给他们
Don't call 'em.
为什么不打
Why not?
你为什么不能直接相信我呢
Why can't you just trust me?
因为我知道你说谎了
Because I know that you're lying.
什么 我才没撒谎
What? No, I'm not.
我听到你跟贾娜打电♥话♥的内容了
I heard you on the phone with Jana.
你偷听我
You spied on me?
我不是有意的 但我庆幸我这么做了
I didn't mean to, but I'm glad that I did,
因为你刚刚当着我面说谎
because you just lied to my face.
你哪都不准去
You are not going anywhere.
有本事就拦着我啊
Try and stop me.
你敢走出那扇门 我就告诉你♥爸♥
You walk out that door, and your father gets involved.
真是信了你的邪
I don't need this.
靠
Dang.
老爸
Dad.
-你错过好戏了 -发生什么了
- You missed everything. - What happened?
小乔治骗了妈妈 其实他要去贾娜家和她独处
Georgie lied to Mom to be alone at Jana's house,
但妈妈知道了 因为她偷听他讲电♥话♥
but Mom knew 'cause she listened in on his phone call.
我的天
Oh, boy.
现在他被禁足 所有人都很生气
Now he's grounded and everyone's mad.
不包括我 我看戏看得很开心
Not me. I'm super happy.
好吧 再见
Well... bye.
爸爸 大学说可以负责我们去加州的费用
Dad, the university offered to pay for us to go to California!
他们甚至给我们安排住酒店
They're even putting us up in a hotel.
不会吧
You're kidding.
我们要去加州吗
We're going to California?
不 只有我和爸爸去
No, just me and Dad.
好公平哦
That's fair.
我真替你高兴呢
I'm so happy for you.
有时嘲讽的语气是如此浓烈
Sometimes sarcasm was laid on so thick
连我这种迟钝人也能听出来
even I could detect it.
谢谢啦
Thanks!
那次并不是其中一个例子
This was not one of those times.
我知道了 不 那可以理解
I see. Well, no, that makes sense.
好 约翰 谢了
Okay, John, thanks.
再见
Bye.
谢尔顿说对了
Sheldon was right.
他们主动要付整个旅程的费用
They're offerin' to pay for the whole trip.
为什么
Why?
斯特吉斯和他上司谈过
Sturgis talked to his boss,
他们真的很想让谢尔顿继续在那上学
and they really want to keep Sheldon goin' to school there.
我可以带他去的
I guess I could take him.
为什么是你去 他先找的我
Why you? He asked me first.
我现在在生小乔治的气
I'm mad at Georgie right now.
我们分开冷静一下比较好
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表