剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
A lot of people here like to talk about the game.
真的吗 你现在还会聊运动话题了
Really? You speak sports now?
当然 瞧我的
I sure do. Check this out.
裁判 我建议你回裁判学校重读
Hey, ref! I suggest you go back to referee school
这次要认真听课哦
and this time pay attention in class!
呛得好 博士
You tell him, Doc.
你是博士
You're a doctor?
他有物理博士学位
He has his PhD in physics,
但他的专长是研究量子色动力学
but his specialty is quantum chromodynamics.
听起来真有趣啊
Wow, that sounds interesting.
的确很有趣 我也想多给你介绍介绍
Oh, it is. And I would tell you more about it,
但我能记得量子色动力学就很走运了
but I'm lucky I remembered the quantum chromodynamics.
而且你不用摸他的光头就有这运气了
And you didn't even have to rub his head.
你要是想摸 我随时奉陪啦
Well, it's here if the mood strikes.
拜托 巴基
Ugh, come on, Bucky,
球能不能投给自己队友啊
try throwing it to someone on your own team.
这是农工大学队的比赛吗
Is that the Aggie game?
是的 我们落后10分
Yeah, we're down by ten.
你喜欢农工大学队吗
You like A&M?
我是土生土长的内布拉斯加州人 但来到德州...
I was raised a Cornhusker, but when in Texas...
同时喜欢科学和运动 我不知道还有这种人
Huh, science and sports? Didn't know that was a thing.
既是科学家也是正常人 这是有可能的
It is possible to be a scientist and a normal guy.
愿你的球队获胜
May your team be victorious!
反正我没见识过
Not my experience.
我拿了咖啡给你
I brought you some coffee.
你不用一直招待我们的
You don't have to keep waiting on us.
不好意思 有什么问题吗
I'm sorry, is there a problem?
-我只是很沮丧无力 -是因为谢尔顿吗
- I'm just frustrated. - Is it Sheldon?
因为谢尔顿和基思 还有我们学科所有男人
It's Sheldon and Keith and every other guy in our field,
基本上就是所有人了
which is basically everyone.
除了我只有三个女性
There were only three other women
其中一人还退学去结婚了
and one of them just dropped out to get married.
那是好事啊
Oh, good for her.
是坏事才对 对科学和女性来说是坏事
O-Or bad, bad for science, bad for women.
我班上所有男生都不把我当回事
None of the guys in my class take me seriously,
老实说 像你这样的女性忙东忙西
and honestly, it doesn't help when women like you
帮他们洗衣服准备零食 也是帮倒忙
run around doing their laundry and making them snacks.
我只是想当个好客的主人
I'm just being a good host.
你还把另一个男孩教养成认为所有女性
Yeah, and raising another boy to think that all women
都只是记笔记和当老妈子的
are just notetakers and mommies.
很抱歉 我害你的人生如此艰难
I'm sorry I'm making life so hard for you.
而且告诉你一声
And for your information,
谢尔顿才不会瞧不起女性
Sheldon does not look down on women,
他是瞧不起所有人
he looks down on everyone.
《黑色星期五8: 杰森侵入曼哈顿》
Friday the Thirteenth Part VIII:
应该是该系列最好的一部
Jason Takes Manhattan might be the best one.
《大青蛙布偶秀》的布偶们也侵入了曼哈顿啊
Muppets also took Manhattan.
又看到他了
There he is again.
你为什么不去跟他说话
Why don't you go talk to him?
你疯了 你看他多俊美啊
Are you crazy? Look how beautiful he is.
不好意思 我觉得俊美的男人只有我本人
Sorry, the only guy I'm calling beautiful is me.
可能还有《霹雳游侠》的大卫·哈塞尔霍夫吧
And maybe David Hasselhoff.
我明白你希望自己所做的事能得到赏识
I understand that you want to be appreciated for what you do,
但我也一样啊
but so do I.
这里是我家 照顾我的家人
This is my home and taking care of my family
是我所做的选择 我为此很自豪
is the choice that I've made, and I am proud to do it.
好吧
Okay.
的确很好
It is okay.
如果我烤饼干会给女性
And I am sorry if me baking cookies
带来负面影响 我很抱歉
says something bad about women,
但如果你以为现在谢尔顿就够难搞了
but if you think that Sheldon is difficult to work with now,
你应该见识一下他低血糖时的嘴脸
you should try him with low blood sugar,
他简直是魔童
he is a monster.
必须得有人掌控大局
Someone's got to be in charge,
但如果你主动站出来 大家都会不爽
but when you step up and do it, everyone gets upset.
所以你的烦恼就是一个女人生你气了
So your problem is a woman's mad at you
谢尔顿又认为你很蠢吗
and Sheldon thinks you're dumb?
-是的 -欢迎体验我的日常生活 朋友
- Yeah. - Welcome to my life, friend.
我该怎么做
W-What do I do?
你别再抱怨了
You-you quit complaining.
你还很年轻 又聪明
You're young, you're smart,
又没有家累
you're not tied down.
人生最好的时候也就这样了
This is as good as it gets.
真的吗
It is?
真的啊
Yes.
我多希望重返20岁
I wish I was 20 again.
可以大吃大喝 又还没发胖
Eating and drinking and being skinny.
现在回里面去 完成你的报告
Now go back in there, finish your project,
然后滚去参加桶装啤酒派对
and get your ass to a keg party.
快去啊
Go!
我父母莫名让所有人冷静下来了
Somehow, my parents calmed everyone down
并帮我们重新投入到报告中
and got us back on track.
我们聆听对方的想法
We listened to each other's thoughts,
共同学习 一起摸索
and we worked as a team...
持续了快整整四分钟呢
for almost four whole minutes.
这根本说不通啊
All right, that doesn't make any sense.
那是因为你不懂
Because you don't understand it.
这明明很有道理 基思
It makes total sense, Keith.
拜托你 拿上你的内♥裤♥走吧
Please, just take your underpants and go.
就打声招呼 随意一点
Just say hi, keep it casual,
假装你不是很在乎他
pretend like you don't care that much.
但我很在乎啊
But I care the most.
你这饥渴样会把他吓跑的
See, that's gonna freak him out.
-你怎么知道 -因为我都快被你吓跑了
- How do you know? '- Cause it's freaking me out.
去吧
Now go.
不准摸她 没错 你听到我说的了
No touching! That's right, you heard me!
喂
Hello?
你好 康妮
Hi, Connie.
你好呀 约翰
Hi, John.
那天碰巧遇见你 真好呢
It was a nice surprise running into you the other day.
是啊
It was.
我就想问问
Anyway, question:
你觉得你朋友琼对我有那方面的意思吗
Do you think your friend June is interested in me romantically?
我...
Oh, I...
天 我不知道
Gee, I don't know.
我问你是因为我不擅长判断
I only ask because I'm not good at knowing
其他人的感觉
what other people are feeling.
这我知道
I'm aware.
-你能帮我问问她吗 -不行
- So could you ask her for me? - No.
你说得对 我应该亲自问她的
You're right, I should probably do it myself.
你能给我她的电♥话♥吗
Can I have her number?
既然你能迷倒整个酒吧的人
Well, you won over a whole bar,
也许你也能迷倒琼吧
maybe you could win over June, too.
喂
Hello?
你好 琼 我是约翰·斯特吉斯
Hi, June. John Sturgis here.
我们前几天见过
We met the other day.
我是那个迷倒全酒吧的科学家
I'm, uh, the scientist who won over the whole bar.
我当然记得你
Oh, sure, I remember you.
那太好了 是这样的
Good, good. Anyway,
我想问问 你对我有没有那方面的意思
I was wondering if you had any romantic interest in me.
你这人说话都不绕圈子的 是吧[敲打灌木丛]
Well, you don't beat around the bush, do you?
中世纪时
In medieval times,
猎人会雇请男人用棍子敲打灌木丛
hunters used to hire men to beat the area around bushes
目的是为了把猎物赶出来
with sticks in order to flush out game,
我想我的确不做那种事
so no, I guess I don't do that.
约翰
John,
你是个很讨喜的男人
you're a really sweet guy,
但我不认为
but I didn't feel like
我们之间有那种火花
we had that kind of connection.
我知道了
Oh. I see.
我很抱歉
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表