剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
这个信封里写了我的去向
this envelope contains my whereabouts.
没有绝对必要请不要打开
Do not open it unless you absolutely have to.
-就这样吗 -是的
- That it? - ?Yes.
好 慢走
Okay, bye.
"我知道你一定会我一走就立刻打开
"I knew you were going to open this the moment I left.
为了减缓你的阅读速度
to slow you down I've shrouded
我把我的去向以密♥码♥写下了"
my destination in code."
真是个死阿宅
What a dork.
你好
Hello.
请问去达拉斯的大巴是不是有一站在鲁斯克停
Am I correct that the bus to Dallas has a stop in Rusk?
是的
Yup.
我想买♥♥一张票
I'd like to buy one ticket, please.
要有成人带你买♥♥才可以
You need an adult to buy it.
我不知道有这事
Oh, I didn't know.
规定就是这样
That's the rules.
我只是想去医院看看我的朋友
I'm just trying to visit my friend in the hospital.
不是那种普通的医院
Not the regular kind of hospital,
是精神专科医院
a psychiatric hospital.
他其实是个很聪明的科学家
He's actually a brilliant scientist
在他的理论物理学领域颇有成就
in the field of theoretical physics.
斯特吉斯博士 或许你可能听说过她
Dr. John Sturgis, you may have heard of him. Anyway,
总之呢 他是个很好的人 我们身高差不多
he's a great guy. We're almost the same height...
然后他跟我的姥姥成了一对
And then he and my meemaw became a romantic item,
虽然他们的情路也不是一路顺遂啦
not that there haven't been bumps in the road.
他们的恋爱合约甚至是我帮忙起草的呢
I actually helped them by writing up a relationship agreement.
我可喜欢起草合同了
I love drawing up contracts.
但我不喜欢起笔绘画 有意思
But I don't love drawing. Interesting.
总之 他不会开车
Anyway, he doesn't drive.
所以或许哪天他来搭大巴你还能跟他见到面呢
Maybe one day he'll take a bus and you'll get to meet him.
总之呢 虽然我很明显是她最爱的外孙
Anyway, even though I'm clearly her favorite grandchild,
但她打了我的屁♥股♥
she swatted my bottom.
虽然屁♥股♥本身不是很痛
It didn't hurt that much physically,
但深深地刺痛了我的心灵
but emotionally, it stung like the dickens.
给 一张去达拉斯中间停靠鲁斯克的票
Here you go. One ticket to Dallas with a stop in Rusk.
但这违反规定啊
But that's against the rules.
我是成人 我买♥♥的
I'm an adult, I bought it.
漏洞呢 谢谢你
Ooh, a loophole. Thank you.
我很乐意告诉你
I'd tell you all about
"漏洞"这个词的语源来自哪里
the etymology of the word "loophole,"
但我得赶大巴了
but I have a bus to catch.
-我到家啦 -你回来啦
- I'm home. - Hey.
宝贝 谢尔顿人呢
Hey, baby, where's Sheldon?
不知道 他走了
I don't know, he left.
他走了 走去哪里啊
He left? Where'd he go?
他不愿意告诉我 但他写了这封奇怪的信
He wouldn't tell me, but he wrote it in this weird letter.
-他什么时候出去的 -一个小时前
- When did he leave? - An hour ago.
一个小时了吗
An hour?!
我跟他说过别去了
I told him not to go.,
-这里有人坐吗 -没有
- Anyone sitting here? ?- No.
你还没到能独自出行的年纪吧
Aren't you a little young to be traveling alone?
的确 但我是个合格的旅人
Yes, but I'm quite a capable traveler.
我背下了全德州所有的大巴时间表
I've memorized the entire bus schedule for the state of Texas.
-你可以随便考我 -不了 谢谢
- Ask me anything. - ?No, thanks.
行 但如果你旅途中任何时候想知道
Okay, but if at any point you'd like to know what time the bus
韦科往休士顿的大巴何时到站 尽情问我
from Waco arrives in Houston, ask away.
4点15 除了周五
4:15, except on Fridays
周五它中途会在亨茨维尔停
when they make a local stop in Huntsville.
难怪这位子没人坐
No wonder this seat was empty.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
小乔治
Georgie.
"在你生气之前
"Before you get mad,
我先告诉你这个只花了1毛钱"
this only cost me ten cents."
我看到你笑啦
I saw you smile.
走开啦 小乔治
Go away, Georgie.
你想吃了还是戴上都可以 你说了算
You can eat it or wear it, it's up to you.
又是点又是横
Dots and dashes...
或许是摩斯电码
Maybe it's Morse code.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我们猜这可能是摩斯电码 这写了什么
We think this is Morse code. What does it say?
我不知道啊
Gee, I don't know.
什么叫你不知道 你不是当过兵吗
What do you mean you don't know? You were in the Army.
那又如何 我当时也做不起一个俯卧撑啊
Yeah, so? Can't do a push-up, either.
这两个是不同部位的毛病
Well, that's a separate problem.
好了 所以这个怎么读
Okay, so how do we read it?
要是我就会问谢尔顿
I'd say ask Sheldon,
但他在我明确说不许走后离开了
but he left after I clearly said not to.
这里面肯定有书教人怎么读摩斯电码
There must be a book on Morse code in here somewhere.
-好了 该从哪里找起 -我不知道
- Okay, where do we look? - I don't know.
-我知道怎么使用卡片目录找 -快去
- I know how to use the card catalog. - ?Go, go!
你可真是一点屁用都没有啊
You're just useless, aren't you?
你中午吃了金枪鱼吗
Did you have tuna for lunch
还是你身上一直都有这味道
or do you just smell like that all the time?
你说什么
What?
你中午吃了金枪鱼吗 还是你身上...
Did you have tuna for lunch or do you smell like...
我听到了 我只是好奇是谁把你养大的
I heard it. I'm just wondering who raised you.
我妈和我爸 还有可能我姥姥吧
My mother and father, and I suppose my meemaw.
感觉他们这方面没做太好啊
Well, they don't seem like they're doing a great job.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
这周可真是让人心累啊
It's been quite the week.
我很肯定我会后悔 但...
I'm sure I'll regret this, but...
怎么心累了
...how so?
在我告诉你这故事之前
Before I tell you the story,
请问你对于机械人通信数学
how much do you know about the mathematics
有多少了解呢
of robotic communication?
没关系 我会用巴士上女士能理解的词解释
That's okay. I'll put it into terms a bus lady can understand.
机器人之间的通讯使用了许多种协议...
There's a wide range of protocols used for inter-robotic... ?
-点点点 -是S
- Dot, dot, dot. - Uh, "S."
记下来了
Got it.
-一个点 -E
- Dot. - ?"E."
-好的 -再一个点点点
- All right. - Another dot, dot, dot.
-还是S -好的
-Uh, "S" again. - ?Okay.
目前有什么了
What do we have so far?
"我要搭大巴
"I am taking a bus.
说一个大巴的趣味小知识
Fun fact about buses..."
-要亲命了啊 -不是吧
- You got to be kidding me. - ?Come on!
你这个教授朋友多少岁数了呢
So how old is this professor friend of yours?
73岁半
73 and a half.
那你为什么要去看他
And why are you going to see him?
因为我的世界在他离开之前都很正常
Because everything made sense before he went away,
而现在我众叛亲离
and now no one's on my side.
所以你觉得只有一个在精神病院的人
So you think only a person in a mental hospital
-能够理解你吗 -是的
- can understand you? - ?Correct.
这是你今天第一句听起来合理的话
That's the first thing you've said that sounds right.
他真的觉得这些小知识很有趣吗
Does he really think these facts are fun?
现在别闹
Not now.
我知道了 他要去鲁斯克
I've got it. He's headed to Rusk.
他要去医院看约翰
He's going to the hospital to see John.
-我去打给警♥察♥ -快
- I'll call the police. - Hurry!
-谢尔顿要坐牢了吗 -没有
- Is Sheldon going to jail? - ?No!
可恶
Damn it.
他们居然还把我禁足了 你敢相信吗
And then they grounded me. Can you believe it?
敢啊
Yes.
但我没做错事啊
But I didn't do anything wrong.
你所有事情都做错了
You did everything wrong.
你只是个没礼貌还不懂得感恩的人
You were nothing but rude and ungrateful.
你真这么觉得吗
You really think so?
整段故事里唯一自私的人是你
The only selfish person in that story is you.
《星际旅行》有一集叫"暗处里的恶魔"
There's a Star Trek episode called "The Devil in the Dark"
矿工们觉得霍塔人是怪物
where the miners thought the Horta was the monster,
但其实矿工本身才是邪恶的怪物
but actually the miners were the monsters
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表