剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
-加油 米希 -把他们打趴 米希
- Let's go, Missy! - Go get 'em, Missy!
坏球
Ball.
老天啊
Oh! Dear Lord.
别急
Hold it.
常有的事 她没问题的
It happens. She's okay.
别放心上 米希
Brush it off, Missy!
坏球
Ball.
-搞什么 -妈的臭小子
- What the hell? - Son of a bitch.
喂 喂 等一下
Hey! Hey, hey, hey. Hold it.
不是说了不准欺负她
We talked about this.
库珀
Cooper!
行吧 开打吧
Ah, well, here we go.
吃土吧你 快吃
Eat dirt. Eat it.
揍扁他
Kick his ass!
土好吃吗
Does it taste good?
没错 听你姥姥的 扁他
Yeah, listen to your meemaw. Kick his ass!
你要哭吗 哭啊 娘炮
You gonna cry? Huh? Do it. Cry.
快做点什么啊 分开他们
Do something. Break it up.
等等 她要打赢了
H-Hang on. She's winning.
米希
Missy!
米希·库珀 不准再揍那个男孩
Missy Cooper, you stop beating up that boy!
重锤他蛋蛋
Punch him in the nuts!
期待已久的反驳来了
Ooh, the long-awaited rebuttal.
"虽然我仍坚信我的理论有价值
"While I still believe my theory has merit,
但我承认你的观点也有一定合理性"
I will concede that your point has some validity."
我的观点有一定合理性
My point has some validity.
我的观点有一定合理性
My point has some validity!
太棒啦
Yes!
那一天 我和我姐姐
That day, both my sister and I
都在野蛮的战斗中获得胜利
emerged victorious from savage battles.
她的武器是拳头 我的则是文字
Hers fought with fists, mine with words.
我的观点有什么 一定合理性
What does my point have? Some validity!
不过第二天我们俩都累到肌肉酸痛
Although we were both pretty sore the next day.
第一场比赛就被驱逐出场
Ejected from your very first game.
我好骄傲 重炮手
I'm proud of you, slugger.
谢了 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
去冰雪皇后 我请客
Dairy Queen's on me.
先说清楚 这不是奖励你实施暴♥力♥
To be clear, we're not rewarding violence.
不过我很欣慰 你没因为学校那些女生
But I am glad that you didn't let those girls
欺负你而放弃打棒球
from school bully you into quitting.
我把她们都按到地上摩擦了
I shreded their faces in the dirt.
不愧是我的女儿
Yeah. That's my girl.
今晚要奖励某人多一份彩虹糖粒咯
Someone's getting extra sprinkles tonight.
大战万岁
Hooray for battles.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表