剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
重要的是 你和女孩子在一起时...
The important thing is that when you're with a girl...
我们橄榄球实操练习时
You know how when we're running practice drills
都会戴上护具 保护双方球员 对吗
and we wear protection so both people are safe?
是的
Yeah.
就是这样啦
Well, there you go.
什么啊
What?
一回事 不过是戴在你们私处的"护具"
Same thing, but with your privates.
-请你离开 -感激不尽
- Please leave. - Thank you.
卫斯理
Wesley,
我们会想念你的
you will be missed.
这结局太棒了
That was excellent.
是啊 一流 给老娘滚
Yeah, top notch. Get out!
好啦 我觉得我们谈得挺...
Yeah, I think that turned out pretty--
这特么是谁啊
Who the hell is this?
他是内森 他去过四次漫展呢
This is Nathan. He's been to four Comic-Cons.
现在他要走了
And he's leaving.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
赶紧把你自己传送走
Beam your ass out of here.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
准备传送一人
One to beam up.
去物质化
Energize.
好吧 最后那部分并没发生
Okay, that last part didn't happen,
但要是真发生了 可就酷到没朋友
but, boy, would that have been neat.
酷到没朋友啊
That was so neat.
我忘拿录像带了
Forgot my tape.
去物质化
Energize.
我已经开始想他了
I miss him already.
杰夫里和罗宾在上帝面前
Robin and Jeffrey, by their solemn vows
自♥由♥许下庄严誓言
freely made before God...
杰夫牧师和罗宾警官终于举♥行♥了婚礼
Pastor Jeff and Officer Robin finally had their ceremony,
对他们是挺好 但我为此周六还得去教堂
which was nice for them, but meant I had to go to church
并被迫观看老年人接吻
on a Saturday and watch old people kiss.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
A little less conversation - Elvis Presley
别伸舌头 别伸舌头 好吧 伸了
No tongue. No tongue. Oh, there it is.
他们急冲冲的 赶着去哪啊
Where are they going in such a hurry?
肯定是急着去撕开礼物包装
Probably to unwrap their presents.
反正有东西要被撕开咯
Something's getting unwrapped.
我说了吧
Told you.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表