剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
你的句子结构很是了得
Your sentence structure was impressive.
而你的理论嘛...
And your theory was...
长风破浪会有时 直挂云帆济沧海
not without succeeding in avoiding success.
谢尔顿 你不用这么拐弯抹角
Well, Sheldon, uh, you don't need to beat around the bush.
我们是搞科学的人 有话你就直说
We're men of science. Uh, just give it to me straight.
你的中微子的质量根本不可能
The masses for your neutrinos are impossible.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 如果它们那么重 原子就不会贝塔衰变
Yes. If they were that heavy, atoms could not beta decay.
我怎么没注意到这点
I don't know how I missed that.
我真是个白♥痴♥
I'm such an idiot.
你不是白♥痴♥ 你只是沙雕
You're not an idiot. You're just a bonehead.
你的意思是你对她毫无感觉吗
So you're saying you have no feelings for her at all?
我又不是跟她上馆子 我是跟你上的馆子啊
I wasn't at the restaurant with her, I was there with you.
这回答不了我的问题
That doesn't answer my question!
我还希望你不会注意到这点呢
I was hoping you wouldn't pick up on that.
你是故意带我去那里吃饭的吗
Did you take me there on purpose?
等等
Hold on a second.
这是传说中那种
Is this one of those fights
吵到最后会在后座亲热的那种架吗
where we end up making out in the back seat?
不是
No.
那太遗憾了
That's too bad.
梅德福
奖牌与奖杯
早嘞
Howdy.
早安 我想要预定一些棒球奖杯
Morning. I need to order some baseball trophies.
棒球的在那边
Baseball's over there.
好多选择啊
So many choices.
你应该得到拥有最多奖杯奖
You should win a trophy for the most trophies.
至于服务态度奖就算了吧
Maybe not the trophy for customer service.
这些是你全部的货吗
Is this everything you have?
很厉害吧
Impressive, isn't it?
我发现你的棒球奖杯中
I noticed that there are no baseball trophies
没有上面是女孩的款
with girls on them.
女生不打棒球啊
Girls don't play baseball.
其实我女儿就打啊
Actually, my daughter does.
那她很棒棒哦
Oh. Good for her.
而许多女孩或许也会想要有女孩的奖杯
And some other girls might like a trophy with a girl on it.
那看来她们要很失望啦
Well, then they'll be very disappointed.
告诉你
You know what?
老娘要去找别人来赚我的钱了
I'm gonna take my business elsewhere.
不要嘛
Oh, no.
你应该得个超级叽歪奖
And you should win a trophy for being such a sourpuss!
慢走不送
Ta-ta!
-你好 -斯特吉斯博士
- Hello? - Dr. Sturgis.
我是谢尔顿 希望没有打扰到你什么
It's Sheldon. I hope I'm not interrupting anything.
没 我就是在想我的职业该何去何从
Nah, just wondering what became of my career.
我该晚点再打来吗
Should I call you back later?
不用 我可以一边心如死水一边聊天
Oh, no. I can be downtrodden and chat at the same time.
怎么啦
What's up?
我在想你的中微子质量的问题
I was thinking about the mass problem of your neutrinos,
然后我发现或许我们能解决这问题
and I realized we might be able to solve it
比如其中部分粒子有更多自旋
if some of the particles have more spin.
有点意思
Interesting.
这的确可以让我们的中微子质量变到零
That would certainly get our neutrino mass to zero.
但这样也会造成双贝塔衰变的问题
Although it does open up a problem with double beta decay.
这倒是真的
Hmm. That is true.
除非它预测的是磁单极子
Unless what it's actually predicting is a magnetic monopole.
可能会有点难控制无穷的问题
Might be difficult to control the infinities.
不过呢
Although,
如果考虑加入超光速粒子
if you consider adding faster-than-light particles
比如快子 那或许你就能...
like tachyons, then I suppose you could...
-量子化时间 -没错
- Quantize time. - Yes!
稍等 如果我们要想到那么高深
Hang on! If we're gonna be thinking at this level,
我应该穿上裤子
I should put on pants!
你敢相信吗
Can you believe this?
男生奖杯 男生奖杯
Boy trophy, boy trophy...
男生奖杯
boy trophy.
我眼里只有我奖杯般的娇妻
Hmm, all I see is my trophy wife.
没兴趣吗 好的
Nope? Okay.
你看 唯一给女生的奖杯
Look, the only girl trophies
只有啦啦队 足球 跟高尔夫
are for cheerleading, soccer and golf.
那就给米希买♥♥个高尔夫奖杯 说那是细球棒
So buy Missy a golf trophy and tell her it's a skinny bat.
乔治
George.
我们可怜的闺女看着她弟弟
That poor girl has been watching her brother win awards
从她三岁起就开始赢各种奖杯
since he was three years old.
我希望她的第一次能很特别
I'd like for her first one to be special.
因为你认为这可能也是她最后一次吗
'Cause you think it may also be her last one?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
但你是这么想的
But you thought it.
是啦
Yeah.
给你
Here you go.
-这是什么 -那晚的小费
- What's this? - It's your tip from the other night.
我当时就想给你的
I wanted to give it to you then,
但我也想活着离开那里
but I also wanted to get out of there alive.
没事 不用了
Don't worry about it.
你确定吗
You sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
你在那餐厅工作多久了
So how long you been working there?
几星期了 我想存钱上大学
Couple weeks. Trying to save money for college.
既然这样你一定要收下
Well, now you have to take this.
我坚持
I insist.
谢谢你
Thank you.
和贾娜处得怎么样
How are things with Jana?
老实说 我不知道
Honestly, I have no idea.
你现在根本不该跟我说话吧
Should you even be talking to me right now?
估计不应该
Probably not.
但我很高兴我们聊天了
But I'm glad I am.
我也是
Me, too.
再见
Bye.
我想用一个令人捧腹的物理笑话来结束今天的课
I'd like to end today's lecture with a hilarious physics joke.
光子为什么不带行李箱
Why didn't the photon pack a suitcase?
因为他要轻装出行[传递光]
He was traveling light.
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
谢谢捧场
Thank you.
下课
Class dismissed.
我们那天讨论了我的论文
Well, our conversation about my paper
导致接下来的两天我富有成效
resulted in a very productive couple of days.
我从头开始重写了整篇论文
I completely rewrote the whole thing from scratch.
真令人激动 我知道署名通常按字母顺序排列
Exciting. I know credits are usually listed alphabetically,
但我完全不介意我的我名字排在第二位
but I'm completely fine with my name going second.
谢尔顿 这篇论文我研究好几年了
Sheldon, I've worked on this paper for years.
我不会把你名字写上去的
I'm not putting your name on it at all.
但我帮了你啊
But I helped you.
没错 但你没和我一起写论文啊
You did, but you didn't cowrite the paper with me.
是这样吗
Is that so?
就是这样
Yes, it is.
这太离谱了
Well, this is an outrage.
我帮了你这么多
After all the help I've given you,
我却连留名的机会都没有
and I don't even get credit?
当然有啦
Well, of course you are.
我会在附注里特别感谢你
You're getting a special thanks in the footnotes.
根本没人看附注啊
No one reads the footnotes.
-我就会看 -好吧 我也会看
- I do. - Well, I do, too,
-但那不代表我想出现在附注里 -谢尔顿
- but that doesn't mean I want to be in them. - Sheldon,
那里就是认可你有帮忙出力的地方啊
that's where people get recognition for helping.
你说的帮忙是指用我的数学
Oh, you mean the help of using my math
把你一系列不着边际 结构松散的内容
to convert your hazy series of meanderings
改为结构完整的科学论点吗
into a well-formed scientific thesis?
你似乎夸大了你的贡献
I think you're overstating your contribution.
我倒觉得你该戴上黑色滑雪面罩
Well, I think you should be wearing a black ski mask
因为你想"抢劫"我的知识财富
because you're trying to rob me blind.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表