剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
她还很喜欢把东西炸飞
And a fondness for blowing things up.
怎么回事
What was that?!
你好
Hello?
你竟敢指控我抄袭
How dare you accuse me of plagiarism?
而且还是跟我的同事说
And to my colleague, no less.
你危及的可是我的声誉啊
This is my reputation you're jeopardizing.
给我我应得的署名 我就停手
Well, give me the credit I deserve and I'll stop.
我们已经谈过这个了
We've been over this.
你只是提出了有帮助的意见 结果你就自大地认为
You made a helpful suggestion and then you arrogantly assumed
你有权被列为合著者
that it entitled you to a coauthor credit,
然而并非如此
which it doesn't.
但是 是我...
But I was the one who...
我一直都是你的朋友和导师
I've been your friend and mentor.
你竟然说我会偷窃你的成果
The idea that I would steal from you
这对我个人和我的学术都是莫大的侮辱
is both personally and professionally insulting.
很抱歉你有这种感觉 但...
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way, but...
谢尔顿 我不想再在我的课上看到你
Sheldon, I don't want to see you in my class anymore.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表