剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
我们终于有些进展了
Okay, now we're getting somewhere.
才不是这么回事
That is not what's happening.
那是怎么回事呢
Well, then what is happening?
宝贝 有件事我得告诉你
Baby, there's something I need to tell you.
斯特吉斯博士不是住进了你想的那种医院
Dr. Sturgis is not in the kind of hospital you think he is.
那他是在哪种医院
What kind of hospital is he in?
精神病院
The psychiatric kind.
为什么 发生了什么
Why? What's going on?
他的健康遇到些问题
He was having some issues,
但现在有专业的人在帮他
but he's getting the help he needs,
他一定会康复的
and I'm sure he's gonna be fine.
你觉得因为我和他都有天赋
And you think since he and I are both gifted,
我以后也会变成他那样吗
I'm going to end up like him?
我...
Well, it...
我的确有这样想过
it crossed my mind.
谢尔顿 你是我的宝贝儿子
Sheldon, you're my baby.
我有责任担心你
It is my job to worry about you.
我控制不了
I can't help it.
抱歉我让你这么担心
I'm sorry I cause you so much concern.
我不感到抱歉
I'm not.
看见没 一点沟通就能有巨大的效果
See how valuable a little communication can be?
这事你屁功劳都没有
You do not take credit for this.
在吃比萨的那只乌龟是李奥纳多
And the turtle eating the pizza is Leonardo.
你怎么分得出来
How can you tell?
他戴蓝色眼罩
He's wearing blue.
而且他最帅
And he's the hot one.
爸爸 还记得我的傻帽点子吗
Dad, remember my silly idea?
记得
Yeah.
猜猜怎么着
Guess what?
下雪了
It's snowing.
? 世上没人比我强壮 ?
? Nobody else is stronger than I am ?
? 昨天我移了一座山 ?
? Yesterday I moved a mountain ?
? 我相信我能当你的英雄 ?
? I bet I could be your hero ?
? 我是个了不起的小家伙 ?
? I am a mighty little man ?
? 我是个了不起的小家伙 ?
? I am a mighty little man ?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表