剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
我不是跟你来玩了吗
Well, I'm here with you.
这是个好开始 因为我可会享受人生了
That's a good start, 'cause I'm fun.
你当然是玩乐达人
Oh, man, you sure as hell are.
你知道什么会很享受吗
Hey, you know what'd be fun?
新奥尔良离这里只有一小时车程
New Orleans is just an hour away from here.
我感觉你会说出中听的话
Oh, I like where this is headed.
那里有24小时不打烊的婚礼教堂
And they got themselves a 24-hour wedding chapel.
什么
What?
不要
No!
不要是什么意思
What do you mean "no"?
我们处得很开心 而且我们都老了
We're good together and we're both old.
是你自己说的
That's what you said.
我们都还没对对方说过我爱你
We-we haven't even said "I love you" yet!
好吧
All right, fine.
那我爱你
I love you.
你... 你不打算回应吗
You... you're not gonna say anything back?
在这种情况下我当然不回应
Not under these circumstances!
该死
Ah, goddang it.
戴尔
Dale?!
我想报♥警♥ 有人盗窃
I'd like to report a robbery.
我自报姓名前 你先告诉我
Well, before I tell you my name, is there any way we can do this
这事能不能不让店主知道
where the owner of the store don't find out?
因为他让我管事 我却闯大祸了
Because he left me in charge and I really screwed up.
至少四百美元
At least $400.
我知道很多钱 所以才说我闯大祸了啊
I know it's a lot. That's why I said I screwed up.
我得好好考虑一下
I got to think about this.
我回头打给你
I-I'll call you back.
如果我要重获
If I was going to recapture my insight
对统一场论的灵感 我需要设法
into a unified field theory, I needed to find a way
让自己回到意识改变状态
to put myself back into an altered state of consciousness.
印第安人的办法是
Native Americans would
在蒸汗帐篷里坐上数小时
sit in sweat lodges for hours to achieve this.
我只坚持了一分半钟
I lasted a minute and a half.
自我催眠也是
Self-hypnosis is another means
让大脑停摆的方法
of bringing stillness to the mind.
但有让你吓到心脏病发的风险
When it isn't giving you a heart attack!
中亚的回旋苦行僧
The whirling dervishes of Central Asia
会通过疯狂自转
employ a repetitive spinning technique
来进入恍惚状态
to achieve a trancelike state.
你没必要气呼呼走掉吧
You didn't have to storm off.
你这样好幼稚
You're being childish.
我不想结婚又怎么样
So I don't want to get married.
又不是针对你
It's nothing personal.
感觉就是针对我
Well, it feels personal.
我不是拒绝你
I'm not rejecting you.
我只是拒绝婚姻
I'm rejecting marriage.
安慰你一下 我不是第一次
If it helps, it's not the first proposal
拒绝别人求婚了
I've turned down.
这能安慰个屁啊
How the hell does that help?
我为你和你家人
After everything that I've done
付出了那么多
for you and your family!
你赏我外孙一份工作 我就得以身相许吗
You give my grandson a job, so I'm supposed to marry you?
就当我没求过婚吧
Well, you can forget I even asked.
在其他
After my other attempts
重返恍惚状态的尝试都失败后
to return to the trancelike state of anesthesia failed,
我转而求助于第♥一♥夫♥人♥南希·里根
I turned to something Nancy Reagan herself
叫我"坚决拒绝"的东西[毒品]
told me to "just say no" to.
我选择的致幻物是...
My mind-altering substance of choice was...
洋甘菊茶
chamomile tea.
这可不是你姥姥喝的那种老人助眠茶
But not your grandma's chamomile tea.
而是我自♥制♥的高度浓缩超级洋甘菊茶
A highly concentrated super chamomile of my own making.
整整30杯洋甘菊茶的舒缓效力
All the relaxing power of 30 cups of chamomile tea
蕴含在一茶匙的镇定神浆里
packed into a teaspoon of calming sludge.
里根夫人 抱歉我堕落了
Sorry, Mrs. Reagan.
美国前总统夫人南希·里根曾大力推行反毒运动
好了 大统一场论
Okay, grand unified field theory,
我来了
here I come.
没起作用啊
This isn't working.
我不同意
I disagree.
看起来效果奇佳呢
Seems to be working fine and dandy.
爱因斯坦先生
Mr. Einstein?
能跟您对话我很激动
I'm very excited to talk to you,
但我原本是希望
but I was hoping to hear
和埃及知识之神透特交流
from Thoth, the Egyptian god of knowledge,
那样他就能再教我大统一场论
so he could teach me the grand unified field theory again.
大统一场论啊
Ooh, the grand unified field theory!
哎哟喂
Well, la-di-da.
他在梦里告诉过我 但我不记得了
He told it to me in a dream, but I can't remember.
等一下 这位朋友
All right, hang on.
这么做还有什么发现乐趣可言
Where is the fun in finding things out
让一个长着鸟头的怪咖
if some joker with a bird head
直接告诉你答案
just tells you the answer?
但大统一场论能解释宇宙奥秘啊
But a grand unified field theory would explain the universe.
知道答案当然很好
Answers are all well and good,
但真正科学家喜欢的是追逐真♥相♥的快♥感♥
but a real scientist loves the thrill of the chase.
我说得对吗 霍金
Am I right, Hawking?
我同意
I would agree.
不过我也喜欢
I do also enjoy the thrill
用轮椅碾过气泡纸的快♥感♥
of rolling over bubble wrap with my chair.
戳破气泡纸的确很爽 对吧
It-it is fun to pop that stuff, isn't it?
-爽爆了 -但如果我永远解不开这难题呢
- So fun. - u202dBut what if I never figure it out?
我也没解开啊
I never did
但我的科学贡献依然不可小视
and my scientific career is nothing to sneeze at.
-我也是 -同意
- Same here. - Agreed.
别看着我
Uh, don't-don't look at me.
我只开得起南斯拉夫车
I-I drive a Yugo.
所以你们都帮不了我吗
So none of you can help me?
我想我能帮你
I believe I can.
谢尔顿 如果让我在
Sheldon, if I was offered a choice
拥有所有知识和无尽追求科学真理中二选一
between all the knowledge of the universe or the endless pursuit of it,
我会选择追求
I would choose the pursuit.
非常深刻
That's very insightful.
等等 那不是他自己想的
Hold it, hold it-- he didn't come up with that!
他是盗用了戈特霍尔德·莱辛的话
He stole it from Gotthold Lessing.
戈特霍尔德·莱辛是谁呀
Who's-who's Gotthold Lessing?
他是18世纪的德国哲学家
He's an 18th century German philosopher.
你们能消停了吗
Now do you mind?
你们吵到我们女孩子玩乐了
We girls are trying to have some fun over here.
-抱歉 -对不起 辛蒂·劳帕
- Apologies. u202d- Sorry, Cyndi Lauper.
我们错了
Our bad.
我... 我喜欢玩乐
I-I like fun.
虽然我已经接受了
While I made my peace
我目前无法解开统一场论的奥秘
with not having the solution to a unified field theory,
但我的肠胃却接受不了
my intestines did not make peace
浓缩洋甘菊糖浆
with concentrated chamomile syrup.
惨了
Oh, dear.
爆厕警告 爆厕警告
Bathroom emergency! Bathroom emergency!
怎么回事
What the hell?
我明明锁门了
I locked this.
谁在里面
Who's here?
我要报♥警♥了
I'll call the cops!
是我而已
It's just me.
你怎么这么快就回来了
Why you back so soon?
不关你事
None of your business.
昨天店里怎么样
How'd it go yesterday?
本来挺好的
It was good.
后来就不好了
Until it wasn't.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我当时在帮客人
I was helping a customer,
我可能忘记关上收银机了
and I guess I forgot to close the register,
因为我回柜台后 发现钱都不见了
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表