剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
他和姥姥要想清楚
he and Meemaw are figuring out
该如何继续他们的恋爱关系
how their relationship is going to work.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
听起来她甩了他
Sounds like she dumped him.
-其实是他... -谢尔顿 你不是
- Actually, he's the one... - Sheldon, didn't you want
-想聊科学的话题吗 -是的
- to talk about science stuff? - Yes.
很好 现在赶紧聊
Good. Do that right now
我知道和康妮分手后
Well, I realize being here after ending
仍然来你们家 是挺不寻常的
my romantic relationship with Connie is unusual.
所以跟以前一样
So, as before,
我很乐意为你们解答任何问题
I'm perfectly happy to answer any questions that you might have.
我有个问题
I have a question.
我能坐到电视机前面吃吗
Can I eat in front of the TV?
可以
Sure.
我们继续聊《闪灵》吧
Let's get back to The Shining.
当电梯门打开时 妈呀吓死人
When them elevator doors open, oh, man.
我来理清楚
Let me get this straight.
你男朋友从精神病院回来后
Your boyfriend comes home from the mental hospital,
就甩了你
he dumps you,
然后建议你和我出来约会吗
and he suggests that you go out with me?
-没错 -听起来是赌气约会啊
- Yeah. - Sounds like a spite date.
你这么解读的话听起来就不好了嘛
Well, gosh, when you say it like that, doesn't sound great.
不不不 我不介意 我只是...
No. No, no, I'm fine with it. I just...
想确保我弄清楚来龙去脉了
I want to make sure I got everything right.
医院 甩我 赌气
Hospital, dumped, spite.
你都知道了
You got it.
好 我听说这里的奶油菠菜做得很棒
All right. I hear the creamed spinach is terrific.
老人的恋爱是怎么谈的
How do relationships work for old people?
人年轻的时候 并不觉得老女人性感
When you were young, you didn't think old women looked hot.
但你现在老了 就觉得她们性感了吗
But now that you're old, do you?
这个问题很有意思
Well, that's a very interesting question.
我能跟你到厨房♥聊聊吗
Can I speak to you in the kitchen?
-我想听他的答案 -我一直都觉得
- I want to hear the answer. - I've always found
你姥姥非常火♥辣♥性感
your grandmother to be very hot stuff.
听完了 走吧
All right, let's go.
但你能看见她满脸的皱纹吧
But you can see her wrinkles, right?
不如你带约翰去酒吧之类的地方吧
Why don't you take John to a bar or something?
-为什么 -因为孩子们不需要听到
- Why? - 'Cause the children don't need to hear
他觉得他们姥姥有多迷人
about how attractive he finds their grandmother.
你干嘛不带他出去呢
Why don't you take him out?
行 那你督促孩子们洗澡和准时上♥床♥睡觉
Fine. You make sure the kids take baths and get to bed.
对了 谢尔顿的指甲也该剪了
Oh, and Sheldon needs his fingernails trimmed.
约翰 我们俩出去喝杯啤酒怎么样啊
Hey, John, what do you say you and I go grab a beer?
但我们还没开菠萝呢
But we haven't cut open the pineapple yet.
你们去吧
You boys go ahead.
我们下次再吃菠萝好了
We'll eat the pineapple another time.
但我们还没机会聊科学呢
But we haven't had a chance to talk about science.
谢尔顿能一起去吗
Ooh, can Sheldon come?
-我能去吗 -不行
- Can I? - No.
-讨厌 -讨厌
- Aw. - Aw.
别再说我的事了
So, enough about me.
-你最近的生活怎么样 -老天
- What's been going on in your life? - Oh, boy. Well,
我俩分手之后
after you and I broke up,
我就借此机会多运动运动
I took the opportunity to work on myself.
我又开始打网球了
Started playing tennis again.
我买♥♥了一架望远镜 可酷了
Uh, I-I bought a telescope, which is pretty cool
因为能看到放大的月亮什么的
because you-you got to see the Moon all big and things.
我还首次尝试了越南菜
And, uh, I-I tried Vietnamese food for the first time,
但结果不太好
which did not go well.
辣死我了
Oh, very spicy.
你都不知道我胃烧得多慌
You wouldn't believe the heartburn.
多少的胃药都不够吃
Not enough Tums in the world.
来这真是太棒了
This is wonderful.
你知道吗 一开始叫"廉价[潜入]酒吧"
Did you know the term "Dive bar" originated
是因为当时很多店面都比路面低
because many establishments were below street level,
顾客必须往地下走才能进入
and patrons had to essentially dive down to enter them.
我以前不知道
Didn't know that.
现在你知道啦
Well, now you do.
乔治
Hey, George.
-介绍一下你朋友吧 -内特
- Who's your friend? - Hey, Nate.
这位是约翰·斯特吉斯
This is John Sturgis.
他是名科学家
He's a scientist.
认识你很高兴 内特
Pleased to make your acquaintance, Nate.
你们想喝点什么
What can I get you?
你们这有沙士吗
Um, do you have sarsaparilla?
两杯啤酒 我们就来两杯啤酒
Two beers. We'll take two beers.
我必须承认 他们分手后
I must admit, after the breakup,
我一度很担心 但现在斯特吉斯博士和爸爸是朋友了
I was worried, but now that Dr. Sturgis and Dad are friends,
我们以后就能更常见到他
we'll be seeing even more of him.
有什么办法能少见他一点
How do we see less of him?
这样很没礼貌
That is not nice.
对不起 但我站在姥姥那边
Sorry, but I'm on Meemaw's side.
她给我买♥♥了两截式泳衣
She got me a two-piece bathing suit.
我都不知道我们要选边站
I didn't realize we were expected to take sides.
没人需要选边站
No one needs to take sides.
海瑟·M的爸妈离婚后
When Heather M.'s parents got divorced,
她说那就像选边站一样
she said it was like picking sides,
不过能获得双倍的礼物
but you get twice the presents.
他们又不是离婚了
This isn't a divorce.
姥姥和斯特吉斯博士一定会继续当朋友的
And I'm sure Meemaw and Dr. Sturgis will still be friends.
海瑟·M的爸妈就决裂不是朋友了
Heather M.'s parents aren't friends.
但她现在既有芭比的梦想小屋
But now she's got Barbie's DreamHouse
也有粉色遥控车呢
and the pink Corvette.
你听见我的暗示了
You heard me.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
看起来很美味 我喜欢冰淇淋
That looks amazing. I love ice cream.
你知道吗
Did you know
他们以前常使用海狸的肛♥门♥腺体
that they used to use the anal glands of beavers
模拟出香草的味道
to make it taste like vanilla?
不可能 你从哪听说的
No. Where'd you hear that?
不过我知道要从它们囊中挤出汁来很不容易
I understand it's difficult to, uh, milk the little sacs.
就是在别的地方听说的啦
It's just something I picked up along the way.
你还好吗
You okay?
很好
Yeah.
我们来吃派吧
Let's eat pie.
还是别吃冰淇淋好了
And maybe not the ice cream.
你能相信康妮是我第一个女朋友吗
Can you believe Connie was my first girlfriend?
真的吗
Really?
很可能也是最后一个
And probably my last.
别说丧气话嘛
Come on, don't talk like that.
不 是真的
No, it's true.
她也许还不明白
She may not realize it,
但这决定对大家都好
but this is all for the best.
我是残次品
I'm damaged goods.
你当然不是了
No, you're not.
之前我已经很久没发过病了
It had just been so long since I'd had an episode.
我还以为自己没事了
I thought I was okay.
但显然我有事
But, clearly, I'm not,
谁知道什么时候还会再发病
and, uh, who knows if it'll happen again.
我不能冒险
And, uh, I just can't take the risk
让康妮再经历一次
of putting Connie through that.
她也有她的毛病啊
Hey, she's got problems, too.
我见过她从垃圾堆里捡起瓶果酒 然后干了
I've seen her take a wine cooler out of the trash and finish it.
-我没开玩笑 -好吧
- I'm not joking. - Well,
谢谢你听我吐苦水
thank you for listening.
乐意至极
My pleasure.
如果你想聊你和玛丽的婚姻
And if you want to talk about your relationship with Mary,
我随时奉陪
I'm all ears.
关系疏远 沟通有困难
Intimacy issues, communication difficulties,
在床上不和谐...
problems in the bedroom...
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表