剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
卷个稀巴烂
and crank away.
我也想的 谢尔顿
I would love to, Sheldon,
但地区规定
but there's a district rule
校长不能住在学生隔壁
that says a principal can't live next door to a student.
有道理
That makes sense.
是吗 那很好
Does it? Good.
罗宾说你们家隔壁房♥子
Hey. Robin says the house
在挂牌出♥售♥
next door to y'all is for sale.
噢是的
Oh, yeah, it is.
房♥子好吗
Is it nice?
额 还不错
Uh... nice enough.
怎么 你们想搬家吗
Why? Are you thinking about moving?
我不想 但罗宾不太想住在我和我前妻
I wasn't, but Robin's not crazy about living in a house
以前同居过的房♥子里
I shared with my ex-wife.
可以理解
That's understandable.
我想她开心就好 因为我爱她
I want her to be happy. 'Cause I love her.
倒不是因为她是个带枪女警
Not just 'cause she's a cop with a gun.
- 其实也是原因之一 - 这个嘛
- But that's part of it. - Well,
我确信市面有很多好房♥子
I'm sure there are lots of wonderful houses out there.
我不介意帮你看看
I'd be happy to help you look.
你不想让我们看看你隔壁的房♥子吗
Do you not want us to look at the one next to you?
当然可以
Oh, no, of course not.
你们当然可以看看
You should absolutely look at it.
别的房♥子也可以看看
As well as other houses.
老实说 我没想过你是这种反应
I have to say, this isn't the reaction I was expecting.
不 这就是你期待的反应
No, it is the reaction you were expecting.
看到我老板住在隔壁我喜出望外
Excited that my boss might live next door to me.
耶
Yay!
而我老板无处不在
Well, my boss lives everywhere,
你也没见我抱怨过啥
and you don't see me getting weird about it.
当你买♥♥下房♥子之后
And then after you buy the house,
可以租给通过我审核的租客
you rent it out to people who are preapproved by me.
我买♥♥不起
I can't afford a second house.
乔治 你赚钱跟爸爸一样多 要不你买♥♥
Georgie, you make as much money as Dad. Why don't you buy it?
他赚钱没我多
He does not make as much money as me.
的确 但我不用把我的钱
No. But I don't have to spend mine
花在吃的和小孩这些蠢事上
on stupid stuff like food and kids.
玛丽 晚饭好了吗
Mary, where's dinner?
这么说 你同意咯
So, is that a yes to buying the house?
不好意思 我要是搬走 肯定不会离家这么近
Sorry. When I move out, it ain't gonna be 20 feet away,
而且必须要有按♥摩♥浴缸
and it's got to have a hot tub.
谢尔顿
Sheldon,
别再多管闲事了
you need to stop involving yourself in this.
你让伦迪先生很生气
You upset Mr. Lundy,
而且对看♥房♥♥的人也很不礼貌
and you were rude to the people at the open house.
他还整天去烦学校的老师
And he was bugging his teachers at school all day.
但是伦迪先生说我可以帮他
But Mr. Lundy said I could help him.
我不管
I don't care.
现在连杰夫牧师都说要买♥♥了
Even Pastor Jeff is talking about buying that house now.
可以呀
That could work out.
他老婆是警♥察♥ 自带安保功能
His wife's a police officer, so built-in security.
而且这样我每次有神学妙语的时候
And whenever I have a theological zinger,
马上就可以和邻居分享
I can call it right over the fence.
你想跟你上司当邻居吗
You want your boss living next door?
不太想
Not exactly.
这不用担心
You don't have to worry about your boss.
社区里有规定说
There's a district rule that says
皮特森校长不能住我隔壁
that Principal Petersen cannot live next door to me.
听起来像是编的
That sounds made-up.
校长怎么可能说谎
A principal who tells lies.
我们该拿这个笨蛋怎么办
What are we gonna do with this one?
工资单给你
Here's the payroll checks.
谢了
Thank you.
如果有问题 到办公室找我 就在隔壁
If you need anything else, I'll be in my office, which is next door.
抱歉离得这么近
Sorry it's so close.
主啊 我尽力而为了
Lord, I am trying my best.
请帮我摆脱困境
Please help me with this situation.
阿门
Amen.
我说的是改变他 不是我
I meant fix him, not me.
打扰一下
Excuse me,
伦迪先生 我有坏消息要告诉你
Mr. Lundy. I'm afraid I have some bad news.
咋了
Oh. What's going on?
我妈禁止我帮你卖♥♥♥房♥♥了
My mother has forbidden me from helping you sell the house.
这
That...
简直是噩耗
is beyond bad news.
我觉得光凭自己 做不来
I don't think I can do this alone.
抱歉 这不是我的错
I'm sorry. It's not me.
是的 不是你的错
No, I know it's not.
只是很享受跟你一起合作
Just enjoyed being in the trenches with you.
我也是
As did I.
好吧 谢尔顿
All right, Sheldon, I...
那就回头见吧
I guess I'll see you in the halls.
真的很抱歉
Again, I'm sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
闭幕
And scene.
库珀
Hey, uh, Cooper,
这场你休息吧
you know, I think I'm gonna have you sit this one out
让鲍威尔当投手
and let Powell pitch.
- 是吗 - 对
- Really? - Yeah.
季后赛前 让你的手臂休息一下
Kind of like to save your arm for the playoffs, okay?
好
Okay.
也让我的手臂也休息一下呗
Do you want to save my arm, too?
不行
No.
那腿呢
How about my legs?
比利 你真是从没让我失望
You know, Billy, you never fail to brighten my day.
酷
Cool.
杰夫牧师 有空吗
Pastor Jeff, you got a second?
当然
Of course.
要是我的话 来之前肯定打电♥话♥问问
I might've called before dropping in,
不过这是因为我家教好
but that's just how I was raised.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
之前我不想
I was worried about us
我们白天一起工作
working together
下班以后又成为邻居
and then living next door to each other,
但我非常喜欢你和罗宾
but I like you and Robin very much,
如果你们想搬过来
and if you want to look into that house,
成为你的邻居是我们的荣幸
we would be lucky to have you as neighbors.
谢谢 很高兴听你这么说
Thank you. That's nice to hear.
真心的
I mean it.
很好 因为罗宾看了房♥ 很喜欢
Good, 'cause Robin already looked at it, loved it,
在那边拉了警戒线 所以其他人看不成了
put up police tape so no one else could get in.
好吧
Okay.
坏球
Ball four.
可恶
Oh, damn it.
我们要输了
We're gonna lose.
没事儿
Oh, we're gonna be fine.
鲍威尔可以的
Powell's got this.
我能让马库斯出局
I'll strike Marcus out.
让我上
Put me in.
暂停
Time!
暂停
Time!
马库斯不是你男朋友吗
I thought Marcus was your boyfriend.
外婆跟你说的吗
Meemaw told you?
她是我女朋友 我们啥都聊
She's my girlfriend. You know, we talk about stuff.
那你说让我休息是假的咯
So, all that about saving my arm for playoffs wasn't true?
只是想委婉点
I was just being nice.
你啥时候变了
Since when are you nice?
别以为我一直这样
Well, don't get used to it.
快去把你男朋友投出局
Just go strike out your boyfriend.
换人
Player change!
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表