剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
你好啊 谢尔顿 很高兴你打来
Hello, Sheldon. Nice to hear from you.
你为什么要小声 你也在图书馆吗
Why are you whispering? Are you in a library?
有道理
Good point.
有什么事情需要我帮忙啊
How can I help you?
我姥姥不想带我去听那堂课
My meemaw doesn't want to take me to the lecture
因为她觉得你只是利用我来接近她
because she thinks that you're just using me to spend time with her.
原来如此
I see.
你是个很聪明的男人
Well, you're an intelligent young man.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得她是错的 你邀请我听课
I think she's wrong, and you invited me
是因为你觉得我会喜欢这个主题
because you know I appreciate the subject matter.
说得没错
Exactly right.
你比我认为的还聪明
You're even smarter than I thought.
我就知道
I knew it.
我姥姥真是大错特错了
My meemaw couldn't be more wrong.
少装得好像你有在读书好吗
Oh, like you were reading a book anyway.
你确定你是新生吗
You sure you're only a freshman?
你富有品味的味蕾简直像个高三生呢
'Cause you got the sophisticated taste buds of a junior. Easy.
维罗妮卡
Hey, Veronica.
刚才那是怎么回事呢
What was that about?
做点小生意罢了
Just conducting a little business.
小心点 当年我姐姐也在学校卖♥♥东西
Careful. When my sister sold stuff at school,
后来进少管所了
she ended up in juvie.
不是卖♥♥那种东西啦
Nothing like that.
-卖♥♥糖果而已 -非常有创业精神
- Just candy. - ?Very entrepreneurial.
我很欣赏
I'm impressed.
欣赏 欣赏 欣赏
Impressed... impressed... impressed.
低调低调 我只是很有创业精神主义论罢了
What can I say? I'm entrepreneurialistic.
有这个词吗
Is that a word?
我不知道啊 但如果你有很多钱
I don't know. But if you got a lot of money,
你就拥有随口说都是真理的能权利
you get to make stuff up. ?
好啦 那祝你生意兴隆
All right, well, good luck.
感觉你就是一名爱吃奇巧巧克力的男子
Hey, you look like a Kit Kat man.
跟你说个好消息
Good news.
你现在可以放心带我去听课了
You can take me to the lecture after all.
为什么呢
Why is that?
-我告诉林克莱特博士你说的... -停
- I told Dr. Linkletter everything you... - ?Stop.
-你先进来 -为什么
- Come inside. - ?Why?
因为附近还有小孩
'Cause there's kids in this neighborhood
人家没必要听到我接下来要对你用的字眼
who don't need to hear the language I'm about to use.
所以你复述一下当时是怎么跟
What, exactly... did you say
-林克莱特博士说的 -我说...
- to Dr. Linkletter? - ?I said...
你好 我是谢尔顿·库珀
Hello. This is Sheldon Cooper.
我现在说话很轻因为我人正在图书馆里
I'm speaking quietly because I'm calling from the library.
-然后他说... -说重点
- And he said... - ?Get to the point.
他没有利用我来靠近你
He's not using me to spend time with you.
他这么说了 你是错的
He said so. You're wrong.
谢尔顿 你不该多管闲事打给他
You had no business calling him, Sheldon.
你看起来不高兴 你是因为自己错了
You seem upset. Are you embarrassed
所以恼羞成怒吗
because you were wrong?
-没有 -你确定吗 要我就会
- No. ?- Are you sure? I would be.
我没错
I'm not wrong.
他骗了你 谢尔顿
He's lying to you, Sheldon.
-有意思 我不知道该信谁了 -真的吗
- Interesting. I don't know who to believe. - ?Really?
你要相信一个你都不怎么熟的男人
You're gonna believe some guy you barely know
也不信你亲姥姥吗
over your own grandmother?
其中一个人夸我聪明
Well, one of them said I'm really smart,
而另一个人正在凶我
and one of them's yelling at me right now.
这件事就此结束
We're done talking about this.
我不带你去听那堂课了
And I'm not taking you to that lecture!
-可我真的很想去呢 -那哭哭哦
- But I really want to go. - Too bad!
你这个人真的超级自私
You are incredibly selfish.
你再说一次
Excuse me?
你只在乎你想要怎么样
You just care about what you want.
根本不在意我想要什么
You don't care about what I want.
你很自私
You're selfish.
你怎么不眨眼了
How come your eyes stopped blinking?
妈
Mom!
-姥姥打了我屁♥股♥ -什么
- Meemaw swatted me on the bottom! - What?
为什么啊
Why?
我想要什么 她拒绝我了
I wanted something, and then she said no,
我说她很自私 她就抓狂了
and then I called her selfish, and then she went crazy!
让我打给她
Let me call her.
你确定吗
Really?
你不想亲自过去登门道谢吗
You don't want to thank her in person?
打扰一下
Pardon me?
我有兴趣想要买♥♥些珠宝
I'm interested in getting some jewelry.
没问题 是什么缘由呢
Well, sure, what's the occasion?
有一位年轻女士 我想送她点特别的礼物
There's a young lady, and I'd like to get her something special.
你可真是有心啊
Well, aren't you sweet?
-我也希望是这样 -所以你想看怎么样的呢
- I like to think so. - So what are you looking for?
项链 脚链还是耳环
A necklace, ankle bracelet, uh, earrings?
太难从她的脖子 脚踝跟耳朵中选了
Hmm... tough to choose between her neck, ankles and ears.
全都美到不行
They're all smokin' hot.
你对你姥姥非常没礼貌
You were very rude to your grandmother.
爸爸总是对她无礼啊
Dad's rude to her all the time.
这才不是... 重点呢
That is not-- the point.
你有什么要为自己辩驳的吗
Do you have anything to say for yourself?
有 我真的很想去听这堂课
Yes. I really wanted to go to this lecture,
我也认识到了我惹姥姥生了很大的气
and I understand that I upset Meemaw very much.
所以你们俩有谁愿意带我去听呢
So which one of you will be taking me?
没人要带你去
No one's taking you.
谢尔顿 你别想去
You're not going, Sheldon.
你们俩比姥姥更自私
You two are even more selfish than Meemaw.
你被禁足多久
How long you grounded for?
一个月
A month.
挺合理
That sounds right.
让我来教你该怎么搞
Let me tell you the move:
把一袋这个跟一袋这个混在一起 天堂般的美味
You mix a bag of these with a bag of these... mm, heaven.
你只是想我一次买♥♥两袋
You just want me to buy two bags.
我只是想你开心啊
I just want you to be happy.
行吧
Fine.
现在我开心了
And now I'm happy.
维罗妮卡
Veronica.
过来一下 我有东西给你
Come here. I got something for you.
是糖果吗
Ooh, is it candy?
不是 但收到也会很美滋滋哦
No, but it is pretty sweet.
小乔治 你又干嘛了
Georgie, what did you do?
你就打开嘛
Just open it.
看起来感觉很贵啊
This looks expensive.
是啊 你看看标价
It was. Check out the price tag.
一百块吗
$100?
这还是税前价呢
And that's without tax.
这礼物我不能收
I can't accept this.
-这是我为你买♥♥的啊 -你不该买♥♥
- B-But I bought it for you. - Well, you shouldn't have.
我真不懂你
I don't get you.
我费那么大苦心去给你买♥♥了好东西
I went out of my way to buy you something nice
可你都不愿意收
and you don't even want it.
小乔治 这太贵重了
Georgie, it's too much.
你想博取我好感 你砸钱是不会有用的
I mean, you're not gonna impress me by throwing money around.
你确定吗
You sure?
麦当娜在《拜金女孩》里可喜欢了
In "Material Girl," Madonna loves it.
世界突然天翻地覆了
The world had stopped making sense.
一个大人对我说谎 姥姥跟我有争执
A grown-up had lied to me, my meemaw and I were at odds,
我惹了我爸妈不高兴
I was in trouble with my parents.
我得想出办法来让世界回归正常
I had to find a way to restore balance.
-我要离开了 -好的 慢走
- I'm leaving. - ?Okay, bye.
在我离开之前 我要把这个给你
Before I go, I need to give this to you.
你打扰我看电视了 要给我什么
You're interrupting television. What?
我应该今晚就会到家 但如果没回来
I should be back later tonight, but in case I'm not,
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表