剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
如果说有谁该穿戴奇特的服侍
Well, if anyone should be wearing an odd piece of apparel,
那就该是你戴上婴儿软帽
it should be you wearing a baby bonnet,
因为你现在表现得像个哭闹的婴儿
because that's how you're behaving.
-可以走了吗 -等不及了
- Ready to go? - Very!
幸好她出现了
It's a good thing she showed up,
因为我想不出回呛的金句
because I do not have a comeback.
可恶 他羞辱我是婴儿时 我就该呛他
Darn it. When he called me a baby, I should've said,
"那看来你需要婴儿帮忙修改你的论文咯"
"Then I guess you needed a baby's help to fix your paper."
非常机智
Very clever.
调头开回去
Turn the car around.
我们离家只剩一半路程了
We're halfway home.
何况这句也没那么机智
It's not that clever.
你为什么不全力支持我
Why aren't you being more supportive of me?
谢尔顿 约翰这人缺点很多 但他不是小偷
Sheldon, John is a lot of things, but he's not a thief.
这么说你站在他那边
So you're on his side.
我没有
I'm not.
那你就是站在我这边了
So you're on my side.
为了车程愉快 就当我是好了
For the sake of this car ride, sure.
好 我们计划这么做
Okay, here's the plan.
结束你和巴拉德教练的恋爱
End your relationship with Coach Ballard,
再次和斯特吉斯博士约会 让他比之前更爱你
date Dr. Sturgis again, get him to love you more than ever,
然后在他最意想不到的时候
then when he least expects it,
让他心碎 然后说"这是为谢尔顿报仇"
break his heart and say, "That's for Sheldon."
这计划真绝
Great plan.
你觉得是吗
You think so?
为了车程愉快 就当我是好了
For the sake of this car ride, sure.
你现在闪闪发亮了 对不对呀
So shiny, aren't you, now?
你好 还记得我吗
Hello. Remember me?
我还以为你去让别人赚你的钱了
Ah, I thought you were gonna take your business elsewhere.
算你走运 我相信人值得拥有第二次机会
Well, lucky for you, I believe in second chances.
我知道你没有女生棒球奖杯现货
Now, I know that you don't have girl baseball trophies in stock,
但你能否特别定做一个呢
but could you have one made special?
可以啊
Sure.
-太好了 -定制模具一个50美元
- Great. - A custom mold is 50 bucks,
要等六星期
and it takes six weeks.
我才不会给你50块买♥♥个奖杯
I'm not paying you $50 for a trophy.
我也等不了六星期
And I don't have six weeks.
你女儿长得像不像马呢
Well, does your daughter look like a horse?
也许她会喜欢这个
Maybe she'd like this.
我就知道你表面虔诚只是为了掩盖邪恶内心
I knew all that God talk was covering something really evil.
我想给米希做一个特别的奖杯
I am trying to make a special trophy for Missy.
所以我要把这个芭比头安到那个身体上
So I'm gonna take this head and put it on that body.
随你怎么美化啦 科学怪人博士
Whatever you say, Dr. Frankenstein.
我女儿值得拥有一个
My daughter deserves to have a trophy
看起来像她的奖杯
that looks something like her.
所以你是想表达女权主义
So this is kind of a feminist gesture on your part.
我宁愿把这看作是一个母亲的心意
I prefer to think of it as a maternal gesture.
我们就折中一下
Let's just split the difference
把这玩意称为噩梦素材好了
and call it the stuff of nightmares.
我上完色后就会好很多
It'll look better when I paint it.
我看不会
I don't think so.
格兰特·林克莱特
Grant Linkletter.
林克莱特博士 我是谢尔顿·库珀
Dr. Linkletter, Sheldon Cooper.
我需要你帮忙举报一宗学术犯罪
I need your help reporting an academic crime.
听起来很严肃啊
Sounds serious.
的确
It is.
所以我在用我的严肃声音跟你说
That's why I'm using my serious voice.
那我也换上我的严肃声音
Then I'll use mine as well.
怎么回事
What's going on?
斯特吉斯博士偷窃了我的研究
Dr. Sturgis has stolen my work
用到他的论文里
and is using it in his own paper.
这指控很严重啊
Well, that's quite the allegation.
这不是指控 是事实
It's not an allegation; it's a fact.
本来他的中微子质量大到夸张
He was getting enormous masses for his neutrinos,
我教了他如何解决
and I showed him how to fix it,
但现在他拒绝把我列为合著者
but now he's refusing to list me as a coauthor.
我觉得他有道理啊
Well, I think he has a point.
你这句话里的"他"是指我吗
Is the "He" in that sentence me?
你这样措辞很奇怪
Because that is a strange way to phrase it.
不 "他"是指斯特吉斯
No, the "He" is him.
我不会拿句子结构胡闹
I don't play games with sentence structure.
听着 我还没对这篇论文♥做♥详细鉴定
Look, I haven't done a forensic examination of this paper,
但把成果拿给同事看 询问他们意见
but it's not uncommon to show your work to a colleague
是很常见的
to get their feedback.
但我把他的论文改好了啊
But I fixed his paper.
这种指控可能会产生极其严重的后果
This kind of accusation could have real consequences.
我会谨慎考虑后续该怎么做
I'd consider my next steps very carefully.
你真没用 把我转接给你的上级
You're no help. Put me through to your supervisor.
在你做更进一步举动前
Please let me speak to John
先让我和约翰谈谈
before you take this any further.
好吧 但如果他说我是婴儿 你就呛他
All right, but if he calls me a baby, feel free to say,
"那看来你需要婴儿帮忙修改你的论文咯"
"Then I guess you needed a baby to fix your paper."
这句呛得漂亮 但我不会说的
That's a good one, but I'm not gonna say it.
我打赌发明叉勺的人现在已经成百万富翁了
I bet the guy who invented the spork is a millionaire.
估计是吧
I guess.
不知道他是不是姓"叉勺"
I wonder if his last name is Spork.
这是"勺子"和"叉子"结合组成的新词 "叉勺"
It comes from "Spoon" and "Fork." Spork.
天啊 简直震撼我世界
Oh, my God. Mind is blown.
你知道你该做什么吗 剪头发
You know what you should do? Cut your hair.
什么
What?
应该会更帅
I think it'd look better.
或许再留点胡子 像歌♥手乔治·迈克尔那样
Ooh, maybe a little beard like George Michael.
不知道他有多高 他一定很高
I wonder how tall he is. I bet he's tall.
请按回车键评估情况
朱丽叶患了霍乱
我有东西要给你看
Hey. I have something to show you.
什么事
What's up?
我本来打算等到
I was gonna give this to you
赛季派对结束时才给你
at the end of the season party,
但我太兴奋了 我想现在就给你看
but I was so excited that I wanted you to see it now.
这是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
我找不到女生棒球奖杯
I couldn't find any girl baseball trophies,
所以我给你做了一个
so I made you one.
她的脑袋怎么这么大
Why is her head so big?
这是芭比的头 我得就地取材嘛
It's a Barbie head. I had to improvise.
你把我芭比娃娃的头砍下来了吗
You chopped the head off one of my Barbies?
说什么傻话 我买♥♥了一个新的
Don't be silly. I bought a new one.
我本来能有一个新芭比吗
I could've had a new Barbie?
重点是你值得被人好好认可
The point is you deserve to be recognized appropriately
你所获得的这些成就
for everything you've accomplished.
你不能当着其他男孩面给我那奖杯
You can't give that to me in front of all the boys.
-为什么 -很丢脸啊
- Why? - It's embarrassing.
时间还很充裕
Well, we have plenty of time.
我可以把头部改小一点 或是把身体改大一点
I can make the head smaller or the body bigger
又或是两者都调整一下
or a little bit of both.
我只想要和其他人一样的奖杯
I just want the same trophy everyone else gets.
但我希望你觉得自己特别
But I want you to feel special.
我只想觉得自己普通
And I just want to feel regular.
好吧
Okay.
那么
Well...
我会确保你在派对上得到普通的奖杯
I'll make sure you get a regular one at the party.
谢谢你
Thank you.
妈妈 等等
Mom, wait.
我明白你想为我做什么
I get what you were trying to do.
我很感动
It's nice.
谢了
Thanks.
这个也能给我吗
Can I keep that one, too?
你真想要吗
You really want it?
真的
I do.
尽管我姐姐缺点多多
Despite her many flaws,
但她内心还是有个柔软的角落
my sister did have a soft spot in her heart.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表