剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
少年
谢尔顿
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on Young Sheldon...
-你是谁 -我叫佩奇
- Who are you? - I'm Paige.
一个特殊的孩子可能需要耗费很多注意力,
A unique child can require a lot of attention.
应该是全部的注意力
Try all the attention.
巴里跟我的感情不睦很久了
Barry and I haven't been in a good place in a long time.
这个意外地让我想起我家人共进晚餐的场景
This is oddly reminiscent of a dinner with my family.
你觉得石器时代的父母会一直在一起吗
Do you think Stone Age parents stayed together forever?
必须的啊 那年代没有离婚律师
They had to. There were no lawyers.
-我觉得我父母要离婚了 -为什么
- Well, I think my parents are getting a divorce. - u202dWhy?
他们总是吵架
They fight all the time.
-吵什么 -大多跟我有关
- About what? - u202dMostly me.
那我挺幸运吧
I guess I'm lucky.
为什么
Why?
我是维持我家紧密关系的胶水
I'm the glue that holds our family together.
没咖啡了吗
No more coffee?
我这是最后一杯
Last cup.
那你不介意再煮一壶的吧
Well, you mind making more?
我刚坐下呢
I just sat down.
但喝掉最后一杯的人得煮新的呀
But you finished the pot.
乔治 我要是想泡咖啡
George, if I wanted to make a cup of coffee,
我就留在自己家里喝了
I'd have stayed at my house.
有一天我要送你去老人院
One day I'm gonna put you in a home,
到时候我也会这么对你笑
and I'm gonna smile just like that.
无所谓
That's fine.
到时候我也不记得你是谁了
By then I won't know who you are anyway.
猜猜谁要离婚了
Guess who is getting a divorce.
也是时候了 恭喜你啊
About time. Congrats.
琳达与巴里·斯旺森
Linda and Barry Swanson.
那是谁啊 你能教我怎么煮咖啡吗
Who's that? A-And can you tell me how to make coffee?
是佩奇的父母啦
They're Paige's parents.
谁啊
Who?
那个天才小女孩啊
The little smart girl.
离婚好像让她受了很大的打击
Apparently she's taking the divorce really hard.
可能本来在学校也过得不太开心吧
I guess she's been having trouble in school.
可怜的小东西
Aw, poor thing.
琳达觉得谢尔顿或许能让她振作起来
Linda thinks Sheldon might be a good influence,
当当她的榜样 让她学习一下
you know, maybe rub off on her a little bit.
她想让她孩子多像谢尔顿一点吗
What, she wants her kid to be more like Sheldon?
对此我真是感到无言以对
I don't know what to say about that.
好消息
So, good news.
佩奇这周末要来我们家住
Paige is gonna spend the weekend with us.
我跟佩奇的过去令我对此事有复杂感受
My history with Paige brought up complicated feelings.
她挑战我
She challenged me.
你知道他会不会
Do you know if you'll be doing
教用矩阵乘法做八色胶子运算吗
a full-color octet calculation with matrix manipulations?
我知道你坐了我的专座
I know you're in my spot.
她令我不舒服
She disturbed me.
你好啊 谢尔顿
Hi, Sheldon!
她令我火冒三丈
She enraged me.
将军
Checkmate.
跟我头脑简单的姐姐相处就没那么复杂
Things were simpler for my simple-minded sister.
好棒
Yay!
谢利 我给你准备了礼物
Shelly, I got you something.
《质子教授》科学用品组
The Professor Proton Science Kit!
等等
Wait a minute.
你上次无来由就给我礼物
Last time you gave me a present for no reason,
随后我就被抓去打了疫苗
I had to get a booster shot.
没有那样啦
Nothing like that.
我只是觉得 如果你跟佩奇分享一起玩
I was just thinking, it might be a fun thing for you
应该会挺有意思
to share with Paige.
分享 有时候真觉得你完全不懂我
Sharing. Sometimes I feel like you don't know me.
佩奇最近在家里过得很不开心
Paige is having a rough time at home right now,
我觉得她或许很需要一个朋友的陪伴
and I think she could really use a friend.
一只鳄鱼也很需要饱餐一顿
A crocodile could really use a meal,
但并不代表我要以身喂鳄鱼啊
but that doesn't mean I should leap into his mouth.
谢利 我是在请你为我这么做
Shelly, I am asking you to do this for me.
这位女士可是为我把三明治切边的人
This was the woman who cut the crusts off my sandwiches.
-我被她掌握 -我这就往鳄鱼嘴里跳
- She had me. - Into the mouth I go.
你为什么还没把院子的草割了
Why haven't you mowed the lawn?
我忙着呢
I been busy.
你现在就不忙啊
Well, you're not busy now.
我在忙着健身[工作]呢
I'm working out.
这不是还带着"工作"的吗
Got the word "work" right there in it.
快给我滚出去割草
Get out there and mow.
为什么 我现在赚不少钱
Why? I'm making good money.
我不需要零花钱了 我才不要做家事
I don't need an allowance, so I don't need to do chores.
跟那个无关
It's not about that.
你是家庭的一份子 就需要帮忙做家事
You're part of this family, you still need to help out.
所以我就得当你跑腿的呗
So I'm just here to do your bidding?
人家还说谢尔顿是天才呢 你也不赖
Well, and people say Sheldon's a genius.
我最后一次提醒你们多注意一点
I just want to remind you both to please be sensitive
不要让佩奇想起家里的事
about the situation with Paige's family.
她是在跟你说呢 小老弟
She's talking to you, dingus.
是对你们俩说
Both of you.
-欢迎 请进 -你好啊
- Hi, come in. - u202dHello.
你好啊 米希 你好啊 谢尔顿
Hi, Missy. Hi, Sheldon.
你的头发怎么弄成这样了
What did you do to your hair?
是因为你父母离婚了吗
Is this because your parents got divorced?
小老弟啊
u202dDingus.
她就是想要嘛
Well, she just really wanted to,
我就想 这种情况下她说想要
and I thought, you know, under the circumstances,
那又有何不可呢
why not?
我觉得很好看啦
Well, I think it looks great.
那我也可以染粉色...
So, can I have pink...?
别想 孩子们你们去玩吧
No. Why don't you kids go play?
我想要粉头发胜过父母不离婚
I'd rather have pink hair than together parents.
这想法没毛病
I don't blame you.
这才对嘛
Well, it's about time.
库珀先生你好啊
Hi, Mr. Cooper!
比利 你在做什么
Billy. What are you doing?
我在割草啊
I'm mowing the lawn.
那你在干嘛
What are you doing?
是小乔治要你来割的吗
Did Georgie put you up to this?
对啊 他付我钱
Yeah. He's paying me.
那傻子
That dummy.
我在存钱买♥♥摩托艇
I'm raising the money to buy a Jet Ski.
跟他分开我是非常开心啦
I mean, I'm thrilled that he's gone,
但我很担心对佩奇的影响
but I do worry about how it's affecting Paige.
当然啦
Of course.
你跟乔治的家庭这么幸福
You and George have such a beautiful family.
我觉得让她在这样的环境待几天也不错
I think it's good for her to be around that right now.
你好啊
Oh. Hey.
欢迎你来 离婚的事情别太难过
Nice to see you. Sorry about the divorce.
我现在得去骂我的傻♥逼♥儿子了
I got to go yell at my idiot son.
小乔治 你在哪
Georgie! Where are you?
对了 你看起来很容光焕发啊
You look great, by the way.
谢谢 我最近又开始抽烟了
Oh, thanks. I started smoking again.
你♥他♥妈♥是有什么毛病啊
What the hell's wrong with you?
你觉得叫比利·斯巴克斯帮你做事是对的吗
You think it's okay for Billy Sparks to do your work?
我付钱给他了啊
I paid him.
我想给他两块钱的 但他坚持只要一块
I tried to give him two dollars, but he only wanted one.
靠 小乔治 我是想教导你责任感
Damn it, Georgie, I'm trying to teach you responsibility.
-人生不是什么问题都可以用钱解决的 -你确定吗
- You can't just buy your way out of everything in life. - You sure?
如果你现在不烦我 我可以给你十块钱
'Cause I'll give you ten bucks to leave me alone right now.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表