剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
你就说实话吧
Just be honest.
你想和其他女孩约会
You want to date other girls.
我没想和你分手 去跟其他女孩约会啊
I don't want to date other girls instead of you,
我只是... 想同时交往很多人
just... in addition to you.
去死吧 渣男
Drop dead.
好吧 但我会跟着你 确保你安全到家
Okay, but I'm gonna follow you and make sure you get home safe!
随便你
Do whatever you want.
如果你走去冰雪皇后 我可以给你买♥♥"暴风雪"哦
If you walk to Dairy Queen, I'll buy you a Blizzard.
想要我放点音乐吗
Want me to turn on some music?
晚饭太美味了 玛丽
Well, this is just delicious, Mary.
谢谢你
Thank you.
一口大小的食物够了吗
Bite-sized enough for you?
够了 好极了
Oh. Perfect.
我还要坐在这生闷气多久
How long do I have to sit here
才会有人问我在气什么
and sulk before someone asks me what's wrong?
也许大家听腻你的抱怨了
Maybe people are tired of hearing about it.
哈钦斯老师 你想加入讨论吗
Ms. Hutchins, would you care to chime in?
我不想掺和你们的家事 但是...
Oh, I-I don't want to get in the middle of a family issue, but...
我会说我曾经也跟一个很亲近的人
I will say that I once had a falling out
闹翻了
with someone very close to me.
发生什么了
What happened?
我们最后不欢而散
We ended up parting ways on bad terms.
我到今天仍然后悔
I-I still regret it.
但当时你是对的 他们是错的吗
But you were right and they were wrong?
其实
You know what,
感觉谁对谁错已经不重要了
it doesn't feel like it matters anymore.
我每一天都很想念他们
And not a day goes by that I don't miss them.
或许我的确该向斯特吉斯博士道歉
Perhaps I do owe Dr. Sturgis an apology.
我指的是你妈
I was talking about your mother.
我晚点再说她的事
I'll circle back to her.
谢谢你 你居然劝通他了
Thank you. I can't believe you got through to him.
我很乐意帮忙
Happy to help.
那跟你大吵一架的那个人是谁啊
So, who was the person you had the fight with?
是我的猫 坡
It was my cat, Poe.
我给它换成干猫粮后她就气得离家出走了
She ran away when I switched to dry food.
干猫粮比较便宜啦
It was cheaper.
-晚安 宝贝 -晚安 妈妈
- Good night, baby. - Night, Mama.
我很抱歉 妈妈
I'm really sorry, Mom.
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
但虽然你和斯特吉斯博士冰释前嫌了
But just because you straightened things out with Dr. Sturgis
也不代表你能回大学
doesn't mean you're going back to college.
-我能啊 -你不能
- Yes, it does. - No, it doesn't.
希望你知道你这是在破坏我们的关系
I hope you know you're jeopardizing our relationship.
我愿意冒这个险
I will take that risk.
晚安
Good night.
你知道我迟早会缠到你答应的
You know I'll eventually wear you down.
走着瞧
We'll see.
我可坚定了呢
I'm pretty tough.
我最终还是缠到她答应了
I eventually wore her down.
无人能抵挡本大爷的死缠烂打
There's just so much of me anybody can take.
本地新闻 周五晚的橄榄球赛
In local news, Friday night's football game
被一起重伤影响了
was marred by a brutal injury,
橄榄球教练乔治·库珀为了自救
when football coach George Cooper saved himself
不惜让备受爱戴的图书管♥理♥员♥谢丽尔·哈钦斯受伤
at the expense of beloved school librarian Cheryl Hutchins.
糟了
Oh, no.
提醒各位接下来的画面十分让人不忍♥直视
We warn you, the following footage is hard to watch.
那就别播出来啊
Well, then, don't show it.
我们用慢镜头再播一遍
Let's see it again in slow motion.
新闻怎么能乱来呀
This is not news.
? 世上没人比我强壮 ?
? Nobody else is stronger than I am ?
? 昨天我移了一座山 ?
? Yesterday I moved a mountain ?
? 我相信我能当你的英雄 ?
? I bet I could be your hero ?
? 我是个了不起的小家伙 ?
? I am a mighty little man ?
? 我是个了不起的小家伙 ?
? I am a mighty little man ?
少年
谢尔顿
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表