剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Sure.
还记得我教过你的吗
Okay, now, remember what I taught you.
看着你要丢的地方 手随眼动
Look where you're throwing and follow through.
老爹找人啦 救命
Dad's bringing in the big guns.
来看看你有多少斤两吧 小...
Let's see what you've got, little l...
赞
Yes!
太棒啦
Yes!
我又再次受洗啦
I am baptized once again.
所以呢
So...
我还是跟他搞了
I shacked up with him anyway.
我又有什么选择呢
I mean, what choice did I have?
我当时怀孕了 怀着不知道是谁的孩子
I was pregnant with I don't know whose baby.
借宿在我表姐艾琳家的沙发上
Sleeping on my cousin Arlene's couch.
而沙发是摆在前院的
Which was in her front yard.
主啊 为何啊
Why, Lord?
连中六球
Six in a row!
她是我教的
I taught her how to do that.
非常有趣
This is a lot of fun,
但何不让别人也来试试呢
but why don't we let somebody else take a shot?
米希 米希
Missy! Missy!
米希 米希 米希
Missy! Missy! Missy!
米希 米希
Missy! Missy!
连七球
Seven!
打他
Hit him!
接着打
Hit him again.
在家吗
Hello?
怎么
What?
你在沙发上赖一天了吗
Have you been on the couch all day?
没有啊
No.
我告诉你 我可是有起身
For your information, I got up,
穿上拖鞋 穿过马路
put my slippers on, crossed the street,
-闯进你家 然后偷你家的啤酒 -妈
- broke into your house and stole your beer. - Mom.
但你听我说 如果你只是来烦我的
But listen, if you've just come over here to badger me,
那免开尊口
please don't.
行
Fine.
我给你带了园游会上买♥♥的炸鸡
I brought you fried chicken from the carnival.
我才不吃你的安慰鸡
I don't need your pity chicken.
我知道你心里很难受
Look, I know you're having a tough time.
我没事
I'm fine.
行吧
Okay.
那你还会带谢尔顿去上斯特吉斯博士的课吗
Does that mean you'll still take Sheldon to Dr. Sturgis's class?
不会
No.
但我没事
But I'm fine.
那你不介意我带他去吧
So you won't mind if I take him?
你想干嘛就干嘛啊
Do whatever you want.
你看 就是因为你这么说
See, when you say it like that,
就让人感觉你会介意
it sounds like you might mind.
那这样呢
How about this?
我亲爱的女儿啊 拜托了
Darling daughter, please,
去做一切能令你开心的事情吧
do whatever it is that makes you happy.
如果你再继续阴阳怪气 那我要走了
If you're gonna act like this, then I'm gonna leave.
不是吧 你来的时候我可是没为你开门呢
Oh, no. And after I didn't open the door for you?
等等
Hey, wait.
-帮我拿瓶啤酒 -不要
- Get me a beer. - No.
那好歹帮我把炸鸡拿过来吧
Well, at least get me some chicken!
老爸 我能跟你说话吗
Dad, can I talk to you?
不能等一下吗
Uh, can it wait a minute?
挺重要的
It's pretty important.
我在做的事也是
So's this.
怎么了
What?
我一直在回味我今天
I've been thinking about how much I enjoyed
投球时感到的快乐
throwing that ball today.
乖女儿 你表现很棒
You did great, honey.
我知道 所以我想去加入队伍
I know. That's why I want to play on a team.
你知道深水炸♥弹♥不算运动吧
You get that dunk tank isn't a sport?
我是说加入棒球队
I mean baseball.
哈哈 行呗
Okay, sure.
但是没有女生的棒球队啊
They don't have any baseball teams for girls.
再等个几年 你就能去加入垒球队了
Wait a few years, you can play softball.
我不想等 我想去玩棒球
I don't want to wait. I want to play baseball.
但这样你就是队里唯一的女生了
But you'd be the only girl.
我又无所谓
I don't care.
好吧 这个嘛...
Okay, well...
我可以去帮你打听一下吧
I-I guess I can look into it.
谢谢你了 爸爸
Thanks, Daddy.
你真的不想玩橄榄球之类的吗
Sure you don't want to play soccer or something?
不要
Nope!
-拉拉队 -棒球
- Cheerleading? - Baseball!
行吧
Yeah.
对 没错
Right, y-yes.
现在报名青少棒联赛还来得及吗
Is it too late to sign someone up for youth league?
好的
Okay.
那就到时见 谢了
Well, we'll see you then. Thanks.
米希想打球吗
Missy want to play ball?
你怎知我不是帮谢尔顿问的
How do you know I wasn't calling for Sheldon?
好吧 就是米希
Fine, it was Missy.
那个是我最喜欢的紧急出口
There's my favorite fire exit.
-标记得很清晰 -挺好啊
- Very well marked. - Nice.
看见那张小踏凳了吗
Ooh. See that little step stool?
我来了之后他们才摆在那的
They didn't have that before I got here.
-好厉害 -我知道
- Very impressive. - I know.
这就是我上量子场论课的教室
And this is where I take my quantum field theory class.
那些都是我的大学同学
Those are my college classmates.
我本来想告诉你他们的名字
I would tell you their names,
但大部分撑不到圣诞就会跑 就省了吧
but most of them won't make it to Christmas.
帮你买♥♥到啤酒了
Got your beer.
他们刁难你了吗
They give you any problem?
没有
Nah.
找的钱
Change.
你留着吧
You keep it.
我或许是醉到无法开车
I may be too drunk to drive,
但我还是能数到六的
but I still can count to six.
你好啊 谢尔顿 你好 玛丽
Well, hello, Sheldon. Hello, Mary.
以前好像没见你来过
I don't think I've ever seen you here before.
我是第一次来
It's my first time.
我带她参观了一圈
I took her on a tour.
他介绍得非常详细
It was extremely thorough.
那...
So, uh...
-康妮还好吗 -其实...
- how's Connie? - Actually...
-谢尔顿 不如你先去帮我占个座吧 -机智
- Sheldon, why don't you go save me a seat? - Smart.
第一排位子可抢手了
The front row is a hot ticket.
总之 妈妈挺好的
Anyway, uh, Mom's good.
我问是因为通常都是她送谢尔顿来的
Because she's usually the one who brings Sheldon.
她最近...
Well, she's been...
比较忙啦
pretty busy lately.
谈恋爱纯属浪费时间
Relationships are a waste of time.
单身贵族才是王道
Flying solo is the only way to go.
你以为人猿泰山跟珍在一起很快乐吗
Do you think Tarzan was happy with Jane?
不可能的
No way.
他以前在树间荡来荡去自♥由♥自在才真的开心
He was happy swinging through the trees.
自♥由♥女神像 她有她的书
The Statue of Liberty-- she's got her book
和火把 就足够了
and her torch, and she's good.
我很开心她过得挺好 替我说声嗨
I'm glad she's doing well. Tell her I say hi.
-我会的 -还是不要
- I will do that. - Actually, no.
替我说声你好吧
Uh, tell her I said hello.
"嗨"有点...太随意了 等等
"Hi" is a bit, uh, casual. Or wait.
还是问好比较好
Greetings.
就说"约翰向你问好"
Just say, uh, "Greetings from John."
听你语气好像不是很确定
You don't sound sure about that.
的确不确定
No, I don't.
你最好还是忘掉
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表